A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+25
Marceline
Josh
Morgan Landry
Kwacken
Sammy
ookamisan
Jules_Mcguelz
Jules
beanie
honey
kayla
Doug The Turtle
Belle
Davis
muse
jake.
Toothless
Leo
Hexisdabest
Alpha Wolf
Milocross
Shade
Rhyolo
Poptart
mabel pines
29 posters

chb yearbook 2015!!!

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

chb yearbook 2015!!! Empty chb yearbook 2015!!!

Post by mabel pines 12/27/2014, 9:39 pm

chb yearbook 2015!!! Tumblr_mv8x20oWju1sdty61o2_500

Camp Half-Blood Yearbook 2014

hello everyone! the event you have been waiting for is finally here....the 2015 chb yearbook topic!!!! [crowd cheering] sadly we cannot do a whole cover photo with a picture of everybody because of the rules ): [crowd booing]

BUT we do have this nifty little form for you to fill out for it! feel free to fancy it up with pictures and codes and things. you can include any pictures you feel like represent you and things like that. here's the code!

Code:
    [b]Username[/b]:
    [b]Nickname(s)[/b]:
    [b]Camp[/b]:
    [b]Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines[/b]:
    [b]How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence[/b]:
    [b]The best thing that happened on here this year[/b]:
    [b]Your favorite RPs[/b]:
    [b]Your favorite character(s)/ship(s)[/b]:
    [b]If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be[/b]:
    [b]Special thanks to[/b]:
    [b]Anything else you want to say[/b]:

a lil explanation of the form, as provided by morgan:

Camp >> Do you feel more Greek or more Roman? Basically, are you from Camp Half-Blood or from Camp Jupiter?

Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines >> If you're Greek, write the number of beads you have on your necklace. Basically, the number of years/summers you've been at Camp (aka on the site). If you're Roman, then tell us how many lines are tattooed on your forearm under the SPQR sign and your god parent's symbol.

Anything else you want to say>> In can be to one particular person or in general :)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

chb yearbook 2015!!! Empty Re: chb yearbook 2015!!!

Post by mabel pines 12/27/2014, 9:42 pm

yep! like morgan and i said, once we put the yearbook topic up people post the form in it (aka here)!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 12/27/2014, 10:01 pm

Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:09 am Topic: yearbook
    Username: Rhyan Landry
    Nickname(s): Rhy, Rhyan, Rhyolo
    Camp: Camp half-blood
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: 1
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: the place I go to feel happy.
    The best thing that happened on here this year: the best thing would be probably be spending my bday here.
    Your favorite RPs: I love all da RPs.
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): the ex ship of Rhyana
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: I just can't choose one. So my list is Morgan, Lila, Kenny, Cat, Car, Athena, Diego aka brastus, Mason, Jake, Nerrisa, and Marcy.
    Special thanks to: Everyone on the site because thanks to you all you get me through the day.
    Anything else you want to say:
    YOLO
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 12/27/2014, 10:14 pm

Username: Shade
    Nickname(s):Shadey, Shade
    Camp: Jupiter
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: Four-Five? Dunno which year we counting
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: My first role-play site, it's like an old fling you never truly let go and always find yourself running back to even after all these years.
    The best thing that happened on here this year: Me coming back obviously, I mean how have you all lived without me?
    Your favorite RPs: This year, would have to be the Coliseum
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s) DarrenxTiberia. Aqualady man, it's just funny but I may be biased.
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: If it were three or two years ago I'd say Dorky, Sonica, Aze, and Amy...now? Dunno everyone's growing on me though.
    Special thanks to: Everyone for making this place great again.
    Anything else you want to say: I'm Batman.

Last edited by Shade on 12/28/2014, 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest 12/27/2014, 10:17 pm

Username: Liza

Nickname(s): Umm, Liza

Camp: Camp Half-Blood

Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: Hehe zero beads (I've only been on for 2 months)

How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: Oh my gods this place is so awesome! It's legit like my second home.

The best thing that happened on here this year: Well for what I've been here for, probs the Secret Sants thingy

Your favorite RPs: I don't really have one... They're all awesome!

Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): Favourite ship is probs Chiara (Morgan's character)+Nathan (Alucards character) because it's like they hate eachother BUT THEY'RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER AND YOU'RE LIKE AHHHHH

If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: idk everyone's awesome.

Special thanks to: All the members for making this place fricking awesome

Anything else you want to say: ...... Potatoes
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 12/27/2014, 10:40 pm

[Sassiest] - [Chattiest] - [Next Mozart]

Username: Milocros

Nickname(s): Cat, Catherine, Ktity, Rita

Camp: Greek!! B)

Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: 5 beads son

How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: The most amazing and confusing community on the web.

The best thing that happened on here this year: Because of the gorgeous Fro, I was invited to play piano in Europe~

Your favorite RPs: "It's not gay if it is on the moon", all my rps with Wolfgang <3

Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): Taleis and Aiden!!! Also even though this hasn't happened yet Diane and Lolita!!!

If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Lila because we've been able to put up with each other for like 8 years... Also Tom, he was more of a brother to me than my actual brother is.

Special thanks to: Fro, Lila, and most of all Tom <3

Anything else you want to say: Tom was my brother and my best friend, and I'll never forget him and I hope no one on this site ever forgets him or what he meant to all of us.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/27/2014, 11:16 pm

[Criminal mastermind]

Username: Alucard

Nickname(s): Dylan, Cheshire, Dexter, Non Conformist Criminal Mastermind, The Unkillable boy, Master of the Internet Card. Your worst Nightmare in Black and White

Camp: Go Between

Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: 5 Beads, 5 Lines(Book Time), Almost 3 Beads/Line Site Membership time

How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: A raving madhouse that no one knows the ring leader just everyone trying to not kill each other while I sit and watch the madness sharpening my knives to cut a fool. (Dat run on gramatical mess)

The best thing that happened on here this year: I didn't die...oh wait

Your favorite RPs: Well considering the only person that RP's with me is Morgan, All of the Nathan/Chiara plot stuff. (stab at being bad Rper

Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): All three of my characters are my favorites. Only one of them has a ship, look above for that ship you lazy readers

If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Asi is my twin, god I thought you people knew this

Special thanks to: Morgan, Asi, Cat, Fishy, Carina, DylanBird, Trevor, Josh(Yorky sh!te), etc etc etc

Anything else you want to say: YOU'RE ALL A MAD RAVING PILE OF CRAZY FAHKS. And I love you all for that. (Oh my god he can experience love, what is wrong here)
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Male
    Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2014-12-24

Post by Hexisdabest 12/27/2014, 11:30 pm

Username: Hexisdabeat
    Nickname(s): Hex, Hexi, Potato, Leaño
    Camp: Half-Blood
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: No Beads yet (not even a month old in site)
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: A great site, heck, who am I kidding, THE BEST FRGGIND SITE EVAH OHMAH GAWD!
    The best thing that happened on here this year: Like, everthing that happend since I've joined.
    Your favorite RPs: Every. Single. One.
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): I like all these characters so yea..
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Mostly those who can keep up with my craziness
    Special thanks to: Each and every staff member, awesome job guys. As well as everyone who's at the site for making it awesome as it is.
    Anything else you want to say: POTATO FOR LIFE
    Leo
    Leo

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Registration date : 2013-02-24

Post by Leo 12/27/2014, 11:44 pm

Username: Leo

Nickname(s): Jamsen, Jams (by belle), Jamsenboi (by Jake xD)

Camp: CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!

Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: Two Beads!!!

How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: For da win!!!

The best thing that happened on here this year: Secret Santa yow! thanks athena!

Your favorite RPs: Caleo RPs with Belle, Walmart with Lindsay, Bunker 9 with Jakus, Morganus, Fridge, and Bellie

Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): Caleo ^ 3^

If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Jake(harry styles.), 'ight mate?

Special thanks to: the admins, Lila even though I bash you all the time remember I love you, Morgan even if you're a mudblood, chill and stay cool, you know, live like a squib xD Carina!!!! <3, and of course Every single one of you.

Anything else you want to say: Ayyoooooooooooo!!!
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Post by Toothless 12/28/2014, 12:35 am

Username: Toothless
    Nickname(s): Jazzy
    Camp: Camp Half Blood
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: 1 cuz I'm a loser
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: If anything in he world has changed my life it is probably this site.
    The best thing that happened on here this year: I happily joined the gay community with the support of my friends.
    Your favorite RPs: All of them, duh
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): Jasmine
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Kristine or Fro because they love me and know me like nobody else
    Special thanks to: FISHY, MORGAN, JAKE, CARINA, KRISTINE AND FRO. Without all of your unconditional love and understanding I would be so much worse than when I was nine and met Fishy and everyone else. You will never know how much you mean to me.
    Anything else you want to say: "There are few who deny it, what I do I am the best, for my talents are renound far and wide." If you get it I will honestly love you forver
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 12/28/2014, 3:19 am

Username: harry styles

Nickname(s): jake, jakeboi, jakesters bakesters... etc. .p.

Camp: i'm gonna have to say roman.

Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: err, three lines, i believe?

How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: camp half blood is love, chb is life.

The best thing that happened on here this year: tbh it's gotta be when i amazed everyone with my easter egg hunting skills and found twelve of them. teehee. and then we've also got the talk of twerk from yesterday. that was amazing.

Your favorite RPs: gotta be milesaddy and elijah x lee. .p. (otp, we're my otp, yeah baby you and meeee, we'd be so sexyyy (( sorry)) )

Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): milesaddy. milesaddy. milesaddy all over the place. my favorite character would have to be zen and miles. also damon. bc damon.

If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: um, my annoying little brother would def be jamsenboi, and other than that idk

Special thanks to: morgan (for putting up with me lel) jamsenboi (for being rad) fishy (also for being hella rad c;) and lots of others.
    Anything else you want to say: *blows party horn* ayyyy, 2015 we're coming
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 12/28/2014, 9:38 am

Username: afangirlwithabox
    Nickname(s): afgwab, fan, Ari
    Camp: Greek man
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: like half a bead
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: You people are insane, but luckily I am too.
    The best thing that happened on here this year: I got more creative?
    Your favorite RPs: Making Friends In the Bathroom! Hooray for awkward bathroom conversations
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): I really like my Katka so deal
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: I feel like I'm most similar to Jake or Morgan just because of music taste
    Special thanks to: Everyone for existing
    Anything else you want to say: i like pie
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 12/28/2014, 1:24 pm

Username: Davis
    Nickname(s): Finch
    Camp: Greek - Roman is too stiff for me
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: T hre e? i lost count
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: i have better things to do; i dont know why im here
    The best thing that happened on here this year: tbh idek what happened this year
    Your favorite RPs: lol naw
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): Bobert Goofenhouser
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Asi, probs
    Special thanks to: Asi for dealing with my shenanigans constantly
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 12/29/2014, 12:03 am

i spent a stupidly long amount of time working on this code and i feel NO SHAME

username: [one direction voice] let's have another toast to the girl almighty [DUN - DUN DUN - DUN DUN DUN]
    nickname(s): lila and fishy primarily, but some people call me girl, which is vaguely unsettling but i roll with it man i roll with it
    camp: camp half blood i am too much of a couch potato for camp jupiter
    beaded necklace/tattooed lines: if we're doing right now in 2014 it'd be five but if we're going with 2015 it'll be 6 wow incredible
    how would you describe camp half-blood in one sentence: ????????????????????????? probably gay
    the best thing that happened on here this year: becoming an admin and benjaleis tbh. also getting my gay son nico and realizing vinyl is my asexual daughter and V I R G O [heart eyes emoji]
    your favorite rps: original benjaleis topic and the records topic. also swap au
    uour favorite character(s)/ship(s): my favorite characters are all of mine. maybe taleis & vinyl a lil bit more than the rest BUT I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH. my fav ships are benjaleis and aleis and vinyslaw and the quirky clique and thornta and????? idk man. all the ships. every single ship ever
    if someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: probs carina & bee tbh
    special thanks to: i'd just like to thank the academy and my mother harry styles for raising me to be the woman i am today love u mom
    also the actual love of my life morgan landry for being the greatest co admin i could ever ask for, carina and bee for putting up with me taking actual milenia to post, zach bby for doing the same and being all around lovely, catherine for #keepinitreal, devy for being such a nerd that it makes me look even cooler, beanie for always asking to do links with me, p much every single staff member who has lent morgan and i a hand this year because i would not have been able to get anything done without your help, and all the members who help kept the site going. ALSO KAYLA WHOM I FORGOT BUT I'D LIKE 2 SAY THANKS FOR HELPING ME COME UP WITH THAT HELLA RAD ZOMBIE AU ILU
    i would also like to thank the haterz, for making me famous, and not only god but also jesus.
    anything else you want to say: [interviewer]: what do you look for in a girl?

most wicked plots
    most developed characters
    best developed ship

Last edited by girl almighty on 12/29/2014, 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 12/29/2014, 1:27 am

Username:Belle
    Nickname(s): Bellie, Sor (by very little)
    Camp: Greek
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: 1 (almost 2 ;w;)
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: I'd say it can be very dramatic and hectic at times but at the end of the day very addictive and the people are worth staying around for. (I'm aware that's like a huge run on sentence)
    The best thing that happened on here this year: I'd say, for me actually getting to know some people a bit more and just gaining more future friends and such on.
    Your favorite RPs: Caleo rp's are defso my faves. I'm a bit biased though. I also like rping any of my characters in general.
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): Calypso and Briar would defs have to be the favourite characters I own. My favourite ship is Caleo. Caleo is life.
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: This took me a minute to decided and gather up, but I'd have to say Toast. (Aka Chrisloo, Chris) He's my snap chat buddy and I can talk to him about most things. Plus he's kinda annoying like the brothers I already have.
    Special thanks to: Chrisloo; you put up with so many of my rants and you may frustrate the holy effing hell out of me but you're there for me. Morgan; for being around in chatbox whenever I have something to say, and overall you're such an intelligent person that I kinda look up to sometimes. Bell; you are my counterpart, together we confused the hell out of a lot of people and I rather enjoyed it. You were one of my first friends on the site and I am very thankful for that. Lastly, Finchu/Sniggle; I've known you for quite a long time now, and despite or past in previous feuds and all that junk, you do have some valuable advice. I can actually get along with you and not argue like every five minutes. You're pretty chill and I went to you for a bit of alcohol advice once, that was interesting. You serve some good chatbox memories though. So thank you for that.
    Anything else you want to say Chocolate covered unicorns. That is all.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 12/29/2014, 2:11 am

Username: augustus waters
    Nickname(s): kris, krissy, krussa, kristine, gus.
    Camp: camp half-blood
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: 2 in 2014, but in 2015, 3, i think?
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: the place that i'd go to first.
    The best thing that happened on here this year: the day that i met all of my best friends, and to be honest, there's too many to list.
    Your favorite RPs: my favorite rp would have to be one that's still going on cake between my character, caspar, and shade's character, blake.
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): cake,okay not on this site, but whatever, nauren, and mE AND YO MOM OR DAD OR WHATEVER I DON'T CARE.
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: jazzy, charlie (whatever i can call you on here), ammmyyyyy, and jakey.
    Special thanks to: jaz, you've always been there for me, even through that one fight we had and alex, but no matter what, you still stayed my best friend, even when i had my doubts. you're the one who talked to me on hbm, and always wanted to rp with me, so, i've tried to help you in any way possible. i love you, jazzeh. (not in a weird way, i promise.) ;)
    Anything else you want to say: EVEN THOUGH DASH SAID I DIDN'T EARLIER ON CHAT, I ACTUALLY DO LIKE PIE OKAY.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 12/29/2014, 2:29 am

Username: kayla vern
    Nickname(s): kayla
    Camp: camp half blood defs, i'm too chill for the romans
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: one
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: uber demigodly and friendly
    The best thing that happened on here this year: actually going onto cbox and talking to people bc social interaction is nice especially when you meet nice people on the interwebs
    Your favorite RPs: leilin, korlaena, and nut rps definitely
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): other than my own being leilin, korlaena, and nut, i reaaaaaally like benjaleis and marielou
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: athena i guess but she's my mom so
    Special thanks to: those who have rped with me, approved my character forms, and read any rps i was in bc idek but thank you. thanks to staff for being groovy. thanks to athena, deme, and beanie for giving me happiness with ships. thanks to jo for the amazing crackship gifs and for being a wonderful secret santa. thanks to kris for being my bruh. thanks to everyone so yayyyyyyyyyyyy.
    Anything else you want to say: you guys r pretty rad i guess
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 12/30/2014, 1:18 pm

Username: sherlock
    Nickname(s): bee and idk lila calls me egg sometimes
    Camp: camp half blood r u kidding i would either a) kill someone in a fit of fury and rebellion or b) die horribly at camp jupiter
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: only like 4 beads
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: i agree with lila its p gay and also fantastic and wonderful
    The best thing that happened on here this year: MEETING LILA AND CARO and the establishment of benjaleis and vinysław
    Your favorite RPs: original benjaleis thread and percico thread and the sea siblings
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): well my benjamin holmes and lila's taleis are AMAZING but even though my alice has changed a lot, she was my first character and i love her loads. BENJALEIS is my fav ship of course but vinysław is close second.
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: LILA and CARINA
    Special thanks to: lila and carina for totally making my life more fun and fab and for being the best online friends ever and also vany bc she's kind of been with me since the beginning like back when i was lame and also morg bc she's wonderful and majestic and supremely helpful. i love you all
    Anything else you want to say: chb yearbook 2015!!! Tumblr_ly7v3hRtPu1r6vn2zo10_r3_250

Last edited by sherlock on 1/6/2015, 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 12/30/2014, 2:17 pm

Username: beanie
    Nickname(s): either bean or whatever jakers calls me
    Camp: camp half-blood; too lazy for camp jupiter
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: it'd 1 bead now but if we're counting into 2015 it'd be 2 beads
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: an awesome place (not a sentence but whatever)
    The best thing that happened on here this year: probably becoming part of the staff
    Your favorite RPs: there's too many to count but i'd say the a-team, the terrible little ones (eve, sinny, emily, and olive), any ashna RP, etc, etc.
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): nut
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: marceline and nerissa for their awesome music taste, or morgan, lila, carina, or cat
    Special thanks to: all the awesome members here
    Anything else you want to say: nope
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 12/30/2014, 3:41 pm

Username: Rabbit
    Nickname(s): Asi mostly
    Camp: Greek defo. I don't have the discipline to be roman lol
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: woah its been 2 whole years
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: It used to be pretty cool but then a lot of shiz went down and then I realised it wasn't really all that cool in the first place. oops
    The best thing that happened on here this year: uhm not sure I haven't been around much this year.
    Your favorite RPs: The one where Socks took his cat to prom
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): Will x Analeigh, Kunalx Kyla, Socks x his cat
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: I dont have siblings but if I did I'd want a sister like finchu lol
    also dylan would be my twin if it wasn't for that goddamn drunk stork.
    Special thanks to:
    Kenny- I lov u kenny. I dont think I'd have stayed sane through my brief adminhood if it wasn't for you. Someday when we're both out of chb rehab we'll probably finally be able to laugh about that short tragic period.
    Finchu-  you the best. seriously. you're smart, hilarious and so talented and you have the craziest knack for always saying what I want to but putting it better than I can. Also for sometimes being the only person more miserable on this site than I was /shot
    Come to india so we can do all the illegal things plz
    Josh- for being the most "rl" friend of all the people I met on here, site or no site I know we'll continue to be friends. You're absolutely awesome, I probably don't tell you that enough. maybe when we're fifty we can complete that kunalxkyla rp.
    Tom- You're one of the nicest people I ever knew and you deserved so much better. I wish I could've helped more than I did. I will never forget you. R.I.P
    Dylan, Flo and Bell (my love<3)- You guys are really great, Im so glad I know you.
    Anything else you want to say: This post turned out way longer than I intended it to but basically I guess even though I've had some crap experiences on here I've met some rly rly great people and this sites been quite a large part of my life these past two years so on the whole Im glad I came on here. 10/10 would do again.

o/ Adios and happy new year :)
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/31/2014, 6:22 pm

Username: Jules_McGulez
    Nickname(s): Jules
    Camp: Half Blood
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: A place I can call home
    The best thing that happened on here this year: Winning the writing contest (3rd place)
    Your favorite RPs: I rp'd wtih Danyboi once and it was really fun
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): I actually and really partial to Lio because she's based on my best friend
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Probably DannyBoi since he was the first one I rpd with and he's really cool
    Special thanks to: Morgan for keeping her cool at any and all times
    Anything else you want to say: I love this site so much and I wanna hug it
    ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2014-01-04

Post by ookamisan 1/5/2015, 12:15 am

Username:ookamisan
    Nickname(s):ook
    Camp: camp half blood
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence? it was really fun.
    The best thing that happened on here this year: I can't decide every thing was great.
    Your favorite RPs: Gravity falls, my Leven Thumps rp, and a quest that I was a part of :D
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s):
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be:
    Special thanks to:

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 1/5/2015, 1:22 am

chb yearbook 2015!!! Tumblr_mhahnbrRGR1rxrvtzo1_500
    Username: cappuccino
    Nickname(s): Athena...umm yeah xD
    Camp: Oddly enough, Camp Jupiter, which is odd, seeing how I lack any type of self-discipline
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: all the lines lol none u noob
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: An awesome place filled with people who always want food where you can fangirl with insane blabbering, have people understand what you're saying, and have them fangirl back to you with insane blabbering.
    The best thing that happened on here this year: Me joining Actually yeah from my standpoint, me joining this site has been such an amazing experience for myself (that grammar doe). For the rest of you, you probably all roll your eyes every time you see me xD
    Your favorite RPs: THE LEILIN CLIFF CAMPING RP OH SANTA MARIA THE FEELS

Idk the zombie au is bae

Anything with sassy ari sassy ari is beautiful

UghhggkydfgdsUu idk i love all my rps

Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): LEILIN MARILOU MARINA HAYRI VICTHENA ALL THE FEELS ALL THE FRICKING SHIPS MAN
    Oh umm i think my favorite character is stuck between mariasonia and athena, probably mariasonia bc she's a classy, sassy, brave little victorian elf. Idk eden'll probably take that position, tho.
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Idk kayla...maybe...Thes def...Morgan like an older sister. I would say carina but we'd fight lit all the time and i only keep her around bc of lou i don't mean it dont kill me fangirls eep
    Special thanks to:
    First off, morgan, for always supporting me. This year has been a lot of uphill battles for me, and you're always there. If i ever need someone to complain to, I can just talk to you. But really, Morg, you're probably the reason I haven't lost it by now ;)

Umm Thes isn't really on anymore but santa maria bro how do you put up with me all the time? Really, I'm just so grateful for you and everything you've done for me. Thank you so much.

Kayla dude i take like y57483jdsg77 months to post and you still haven't dropped me. Your an amazing friend, amazing person, and amazing...umm...postererer...rpererer...

Jo its all your fault. But I guess I forgive you. /sigh. And thanks for putting up with my amazing record-breaking waits between posts. You're just awesome. I guess /sigh

Excuse me! Sorry to interrupt, but it appears we still have one more section on the script. What do we say?
    Cielos, Mare! Don't you know you're ten times prettier when you shut up? How the hell am I supposed to know? I was forced here. Ask Colin.
    Yeah?
    We still have one more section on the script. What do we say?
    ...YO ARI
    I'm too busy for this. I said I wanted no part in your silly American yearbook.
    Look, let's just do something entertaining. Then we can all leave.
    I suggest that you all just go. You're not exactly being very "entertaining"
    Wait, we can just leave? Really? Peace, freakos.
    Yes, I do believe that I'll do the same.
    Sorry, Mare, but I'm going to cut. See you later, kay?
    Wait! Hey! Excuse you! You can't just-
    Technically, they can. It was in the contract. I'll provide you with a copy of it later. For now, though, I'm leaving. I don't really want to be here.
    ...Sigh

fin

Last edited by cappuccino on 1/5/2015, 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:37 pm