A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+25
Marceline
Josh
Morgan Landry
Kwacken
Sammy
ookamisan
Jules_Mcguelz
Jules
beanie
honey
kayla
Doug The Turtle
Belle
Davis
muse
jake.
Toothless
Leo
Hexisdabest
Alpha Wolf
Milocross
Shade
Rhyolo
Poptart
mabel pines
29 posters

chb yearbook 2015!!!

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

chb yearbook 2015!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: chb yearbook 2015!!!

Post by Kwacken 1/5/2015, 1:46 am

Username: MandarHobbit
    Nickname(s): Amanda, Manda, Mandar, and apparently "Bilbo Baggins"
    Camp: Half-Blood
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: Do I get a bead for three days? One?
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: Refreshing.
    The best thing that happened on here this year: I just joined!
    Your favorite RPs: So far, Winter Wonderland
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): Well, I think my favorite to read is Chiara, or maybe Lee.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2015, 9:33 am

[Best developed characters] - [Smartest character] - [Next Michelangelo]

chb yearbook 2015!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_ma5ug67TI81qgmv1oo6_250chb yearbook 2015!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_ma5ug67TI81qgmv1oo3_250
    chb yearbook 2015!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_ma5ug67TI81qgmv1oo4_250chb yearbook 2015!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_ma5ug67TI81qgmv1oo2_250

Username: Morgan Landry

Nickname(s): Morgano, Flo, Irene

Camp: Half-Blood! I'm Greek as heck mate.

Beaded necklace: Three beads on my necklace :D

How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: It's the most amazing thing ever created next to chocolate. I'm serious.

The best thing that happened on here this year: Um, every positive thing? Events, people, ships, chat box and RPs ^^

Your favorite RPs: All of them! (Though slight preference for NathanxChiara, Darren&Tiberia and Milesaddy RPs)

Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): haha, all of them too ^^ (Chiara&Nathan, Miles&Maddy, Darren&Tiberia, Jana Kay &James (finally!!), Cole&Lakisha, Victoria&Jason, Lindsey&Falko, Lee&Elijah, Laure&Lindia but also Laure&Richard, Sawyer&Hanson,...)

If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Pretty much everyone. You guys are like family to me. (Though if I had to choose I'd probably say Zachary since we've been honorary brother and sister for years. Also Josh since we have a way of teasing the heck out of each other and denying our friendship -- because we ain't friends. Just the idea of it... ew.)

Special thanks to: Lila my goddess for our amazing admin bromance, Dylano for our chats and RPs and ships and plotting, Jushuey for being tiny and grumpy, Jake for being absolutely rad, Dylanbird for our one liners, Belle for being always integer and kind, Cat for being amazing, Perca, Green and Shade for our RPs, ships and chats (specially Alex for our snapchats), Leaño, Liza, Nerissa and Daffodil for being the most awesome cuties ever...

And I'm just gonna do like last year and thank everyone. Because every single person here is awesome and perfect and I'd carry you on my shoulders to Tartarus and back.

Anything else you want to say: coldmirror.
    Also, credit to Jake for the gif compilation above.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/20/2015, 8:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 1/6/2015, 10:06 am

Username: L

Nickname(s): L, Josh, Charlii, Lottie

Camp: Greek - never actually made a Roman character

Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: 2 - Somehow I made it through two full years on this yet.

How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: It's a very peculiar site, where you'll make unforgettable friends, but as with everything it has its issues, though everyone does their best to overcome these.

The best thing that happened on here this year: I actually don't really know, sorry xD

Your favorite RPs: You mean my only RPs? xD I guess the Quest was fun whilst it lasted... I really haven't RP'd much.

Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): Kunal x Kyla was always my favourite ship, with Asi. Those RPs were great when we had them, though that was definitely quite some time ago... I guess I put more thought into my Kyla character too, so she'd have to be my favourite.

If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Asi, for definite. She's been there for me always, we joined around the same time (her being 4 days older on here...) and we've been close ever since.

Special thanks to:
    Asi - Thanks for everything. You really are a friend for life, and I'll always keep you close, you mean the world to me and I'm so glad I got to meet you, maybe one day I will in person too. You've helped me with so much, and I've tried to be there for you too, so thanks.
    Morgan - I won't say we're friends :P The thought is disgusting, but you're fun. We talk a lot, and I'm glad we do, so thanks. There. Thats the only nice stuff you'll get out of me this year.
    Chrisbby - I doubt you'll see this, but we go through periods of talking a ton, and then not so much xD We really should just stick to talking more. You're a cool friend, and I enjoy our RPs, when we do.
    Kenny - Y'know, we've never been ultra close. But if I have a question, I've turned to you. You're funny and you're like this site's mother. God knows where this site would be without you. You've saved us all from insanity, so thanks, and keep up the fabulousness.
    Danny - We were close, really close. I have a PC thanks to you. At the same time, thats your fault for making me spend all my money... but yeah. So cheers man, you've been a damn good friend and Ive enjoyed our talks.
    Shan - Should you ever see this - thanks. We were really really close, and Ill never forget our phone calls, texting, skype, facebook, any of it. Cheers for everything.
    Tom - You were amazing, none of us will ever forget you, and may you rest in peace brother.

And then to everyone else. Well done. Anyone who is currently, or was, staff, this site is where it is because of you, so well done to everyone. And this site wouldn't be anywhere without its members, so good work to everyone, and Im glad everyone has made friends here, it's an unforgettable experience. I just hope it lasts.

Anything else you want to say: Poo.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Post by Marceline 1/9/2015, 6:04 pm

Marceline

Nicknames?: Marmar, Marcy, Marce, Marci {those last three are exactly the same but oh well}. I don't think I had any other nicknames though.

Camp?: Greek. I guess because the romans are much more... About fighting. And honestly I would be too lazy to do anything. Plus Camp Half Blood has an arts and music place and they are my two favourite things.

Beaded necklace/Tattooed lines: ONE, UNO, UN, TAHI, [insert other translations of "one" here]

Camp Half-Blood in one sentence?: {I Don't Even Know, Sorry I'm A Bad Person} it's a cool place.

The best thing that happened on here this year?: is "everything" a good answer? because I don't actually know. so yeah, I guess everything; all the events and stuff.

Your favorite RPs?: I liked the rps with Mason because... Well, probably because most of my character links are with him xD.
    I also think that my other favorite rp would be with beanie because there was a plot.. Sort of... I think... I don't even know anymore.

Your favorite characters/ships?: um... I don't know... from my characters my favourite ship would be Matt and Jaylee. But aside from I really don't know {unless solangelo counts}

If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be?: Nerissa {nerissaterzi} and Rhy {Rhyan Landry}. my lil sis and our adopted brother :D

Special thanks to: EVERYONE!!! well mostly everyone. Everyone I talked too or rp'ed with, everyone who I like or don't like much, everyone who likes me or don't like me much. Everyone who had to deal with me because I know how annoying I can be. Anyone I may have forgotten but liked heaps in the past. Everyone that has come {don't read that the wrong way} and gone and met me in the process.
    As well as everyone who has good music taste and/or have suggested a really good band/song/artist to me like The 1975 and the song This is gospel. :3

Anything else you want to say?:
    Peace chicken grease nipples...

peace to you.
    ~ Marceline xo

Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

Post by Daffodil987 1/10/2015, 2:12 pm

Username: Daffodil987

Nickname(s): Daffodil, Daffy, Daff, Daffy Duck, Daffy Taffy

Camp: GREEK BABY

Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: Zero lol, but I hope to be able to say 'one' next year! Smile

How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: Proof that there are people out there weirder than me.

The best thing that happened on here this year: Um creating my characters I guess! I'm still waiting to rp with a couple of people....

Your favorite RPs: I really enjoyed rping with Morgan!

Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): I love Laure & Lindia (I totally haven't been stalking their rps or anything)

If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Idk, oh man, It just feels like we're all brothers and sisters.

Special thanks to: Lila (for being awesome), Morgan (for being an amazing admin), Cat (for not hating me), Kendall (for approving all my characters), and Kayla Vern (my beautiful Santa who made the best playlist for all my characters).

Anything else you want to say: Nope. Bye.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 2:36 pm

Username:
    Nickname(s):
    Camp: I'm totally Camp Half-Blood
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: 3 (technically)
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: An experience worth wild
    The best thing that happened on here this year: The love that everyone has for one another
    Your favorite RPs: All of my rps really. They all are amazing
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): Favorite ships other than me and Deadly? Uh, Richard/Laure, SalemKayla, and Narcissus/Demetrius
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Morgan comes really close. She's simply amazing
    Special thanks to: I would like to shout out Deadly, Morgan, Perca, Nerciss, and the rest of the site for being so kind and loving
    Anything else you want to say: Long live Demeter!
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 1/10/2015, 2:59 pm

Username: Perchabeth (used to be when I first came here)
    Nickname(s): Perca (which turned out to be my current username since everyone already called me that)
    Camp: Camp Half-Blood, I'm too lazy and un-disciplined to be roman (Although the tatoo would be cool)
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: 3 to 4? (Wow, I feel old) 
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: It would be better if it was locared inside the Doctor's TARDIS
    The best thing that happened on here this year: I met Morgan :)
    Your favorite RPs: Jana&James, Sapphire and all the others, Layla, well, practically every rp I ever do
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): That simply has to be James and Jana
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Ugh. Tough one. I already have Zachie and Shay (So I guess I'm also the sister and sister-in-law to Morgan? I'm confused)
    Special thanks to: Well, Morgan (duh!) for being, well, Morgan, Shay for being the best sister, Zachie for being the best marshmallow, X and Green (and Morgan - duh) for being the best rpers and all the extra fluff
    Anything else you want to say: Took me ages to figure out what this thing was. Also, alons-y!

DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/24/2015, 3:33 pm

Username: DeadlyLynx
    Nickname(s): Deadly, Lynx, Greadly
    Camp: Greek!!
    Beaded necklace/ Tattooed lines: 0
    How would you describe Camp Half-Blood in one sentence: Amazing, full of awesome people
    The best thing that happened on here this year: Meeting all of these wonderful people
    Your favorite RPs: The Winter dance, or the very drawn out Derek/Justin
    Your favorite character(s)/ship(s): Justin/Derek all the way and obviously Me/Green
    If someone from here were your sibling, who would it be: Everyone's so WONDERFUL
    Special thanks to: I'd like to thank the academy Anyone who's helped make the site this amazing (And Green)
    Anything else you want to say This site is amazing (Did I say that already?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:48 am