A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
mabel pines
dayc_thehipstafangirl
6 posters

Hi there, my name is Daisy and I'm new here, I guess :P

dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Hi there, my name is Daisy and I'm new here, I guess :P Empty Hi there, my name is Daisy and I'm new here, I guess :P

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 12/31/2014, 7:03 pm

So I'm new here, and as you probably read by now, my name is Daisy and I like warm hugs, lol Laughing
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Hi there, my name is Daisy and I'm new here, I guess :P Empty Re: Hi there, my name is Daisy and I'm new here, I guess :P

Post by mabel pines 12/31/2014, 7:11 pm

hiya there! i'm girl almighty, but you can call me lila or fishy, both are cool! if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a private message, i'd be more than happy to help! i look forward to seeing you around and hope you have a lovely time on the site!
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Male
    Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2014-12-24

Hi there, my name is Daisy and I'm new here, I guess :P Empty Re: Hi there, my name is Daisy and I'm new here, I guess :P

Post by Hexisdabest 12/31/2014, 8:33 pm

Hello :3

Welcome to camp, youre safe from all dem monsters here!

Anyhoozers, I'm Hexisdabest but you can just call me whatever pleases your ears. Have a fun stay at camp! :3

dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 12/31/2014, 11:13 pm

Thanks, you guys!!!!!!!!!! I feel really welcomed. Hope to talk to you, soon Very happy
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 1/1/2015, 4:31 am

ayyyooooo, my name's jake. welcome to the site!! have fun and be sure to make a character soon. c:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/1/2015, 4:43 am

Hello there, Daisy, and welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I'm glad to see you made it here alive ;)

I'm Morgan, one of your admins c: if you have any problems, any question, just PM me! I'm always happy to help out :D
    I wish you a great time here, don't get eaten by monsters, and see you on chat! I'm already looking forward to RPing with you :)
    Leo
    Leo

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Registration date : 2013-02-24

Post by Leo 1/1/2015, 7:06 am

ayyyy! heay there Leo here. Welcome Daisy, I also love warm hugs, (psst I'm Olaf) XD sup? names Leo or Jamsen whichever you prefer's cool. I'm looking forward to RP with you! don't forget to shoot that nice PM ayyy! peace out!
    dayc_thehipstafangirl
    dayc_thehipstafangirl

Female

Post by dayc_thehipstafangirl 1/12/2015, 11:44 pm

Wow, thanks you guys. @harry styles haha, yeah I'm working on it
    Anyways, it's nice to meet you all. Thank you so much

Hi there, my name is Daisy and I'm new here, I guess :P Tumblr_mavqd6mrGJ1r25xgk
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 5:56 am

We love you too c:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:06 am