A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Drill to exhaustion

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Drill to exhaustion - Page 2 Empty Re: Drill to exhaustion

Post by Kwacken 1/26/2015, 12:40 am

Anger flashed through Evander, making him tense up, his jaw tightening and his fist curling. He wasn't angry at Alice, he was angry at people not being kindly to Alice. "You aren't AAA bother, and don't let anyone tell you that you are. If they try, you tell me, and I will set them straight or send them straight to Tartarus." Evander said, his voice low.

"No one deserves to feel bullied or worthless. No one. And I won't let people do that to you. Alright?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/26/2015, 2:09 am

Alice was slightly taken back by Evanders anger towards those who had wronged her in the past. He truely did care. Rabid, who still sat in the boys lap, fidgeted slightly before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep. Alice stood there, facing Evander, with her back against the dummy. His anger and kindness was both awe inspiring and terrifying.

Evander. It is alright. The whole reason I'm here now is because the children and doctors at the oprhanage were terrible to me and Rabid.She took a few steps towards Evander and placed one of her small, delicate hands on his clenched fists.It is alright now.She said offering him a kind smile.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/27/2015, 11:45 am

"Okay, but...if anyone, anyone at all, gives you a hard time, you tell me, okay? I won't let anyone hurt you. You're sweet, and kind, and you should be loved, and feel safe." Evander said, taking her smaller hands in his. He hated when people were bullied, but it bothered him more for her. She was innocent, truly innocent. Mad, but that wasn't her fault. She was still innocent. And he would protect that innocence. Someone had to be innocent, and it wasn't him.

He closed his eyes for a second, taking a deep breath, trying to remember techniques for calming. He was distracted by the sounds of birds and campers, but he took two deep breaths. "How about we go for a walk?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 3:58 pm

Alice gave her qwerky bent smile again and noddedI think I would like that Evander.She said before placing a kind kiss on his cheek and picking up rabid , whom she placed back under her hat to sleep.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/27/2015, 5:14 pm

Evander blushed beet red, he smiled brightly, grabbing his shield and sword. "Lemme, um, let us, um, run by Cabin 5 real quick, throw these in my locker. Then...where ever our paths lead, right? Maybe to the beach? I like the beach. It's very nice." He said, his voice noticably higher than a few moments earlier.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 5:22 pm

Alice noticed Evander's red face and couldn't help but giggle, but covered her mouth to possibly lessen the noise. She found Evander to be sweet and, in his own way, innocent. Feeling playful, Alice made a lunge for the sword and took it from the son of Ares. She laughed as she did so and then turned around so the sun was behind her and help in in both hands. The sun glowed from behind her and left a shadow in her but illuminated some parts of her figure. It was fun to act like a child at times, now being one of them, and Alice gave a slight smirk as she looked at Evander.Not all sugar and sweet after all. She spoke, her voice sounding both intimidating and playful.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/28/2015, 8:10 pm

Evander had tried to stop her from taking the sword, but she had caught him off guard, and she was quicker than he anticipated. He laughed for a moment, but the truth was she was definitely scary with his sword."Isn't it sugar and spice?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/28/2015, 8:15 pm

Alice smirked and tossed the sword in the air, causing it to spin before she caught it again in her hands.I can be whatever I want to be made of. She snapped out of her fierce daze and giggled as she held the sword back out to Evander.How about that long walk on the beach? She smiled.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/28/2015, 8:30 pm

Evander took the sword back, withholding a sigh. "Yeah, beach. Beach is good." He said, making a mental note to keep sharp objects away from Alice in case she did that again.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/29/2015, 3:29 pm

Alice smiled and cautiously took Evander's hand in her small one, smiling up at her tall friend.Can we stop at my cabin first? I want to show you something I wrote for my electric violin and I can't carry the speaker. She blushed as the blood rising in her cheeks looked scarlet against her pale skin.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/29/2015, 3:50 pm

Evander nodded, noticing her blush too. Why was this so awkward? Why did he feel so strange talking to her? There were butterflies in his stomach that made it knot tighter than a snare drum. He blushed too, wondering if his was a crush. It had to be. What was the other answer? He smiled, then proffered an arm for her like a gentleman.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/29/2015, 3:55 pm

Alice giggled and hooked her arm around Evander's. The petite girl tugged Evander to her cabin and showed him the speaker that was for her violin.I usually just leave it here cuz im not that strong. She said gesturing to her thin frame.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:09 pm