A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sand, Surf and Teasing. (me and Green)

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Sand, Surf  and Teasing. (me and Green) Empty Sand, Surf and Teasing. (me and Green)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 10:59 pm

Dem walked on the warm sand in the heat if the day with a grin on his face. He had caught Narcissus following him to the beach like a lost puppy. The teaser had now become the teased. Dem walked into the water,dropping his shirt and shoes at the shore, and swam with his strong arms. He wasn't that far from the shore but he was far enough to where he had to tread water. With a grin he turned towards the shore and gave a wink at Narcissus, almost a tease in itself for him to follow if he dared.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Sand, Surf  and Teasing. (me and Green) Empty Re: Sand, Surf and Teasing. (me and Green)

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 11:08 pm

Narcissus shuffled through the sand and toward the son of Apollo who have seemingly bewitched him. He watched as he went into the warm salty water of the beach, standing where the waves kissed the sandy shore. He looked down at his white shorts and frowned at them. They were designer and he didn't want to ruin them. Glancing out at the ocean, he saw Demetrius tempting him like he was a siren and Narcissus was a sailor out on the high seas. The demigod slolwy made his walk toward the him, but he stopped when the water was at his knees. "I'm not going in after you if that's what you're thinking."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Sand, Surf  and Teasing. (me and Green) Empty Re: Sand, Surf and Teasing. (me and Green)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 11:16 pm

Dem gave a playful frown.I'm wounded Narcissus. I was looking forward to swimming with you. The beach is empty after all.Dem teased as he Das the beach was empty. He seam closer to the shore but stayed far enough that Narcissus would have to swim out to him to really talk. The sun made the water glisten on Dem's skin and gave him a glowing effect.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 11:24 pm

Narcissus sighed angrily and snapped his fingers, his clothes magically changing. His white Guess shorts turned into a salmon pink pair of shorts. The tank top transformed into a black one. "J'arrive..." He mumbled in French as he walked through the water toward Demetrius. He finally made it to him, pouting a bit. "Happy?" He asked him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 11:28 pm

Dem chuckles and stands inches from him, home warm breath dancing on his skin.Content. And you, charming?He asks looking at the son if Aphrodite with a small spark in his eye.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/10/2015, 11:34 pm

He avoided eye contact. "I'm just fine." He said quickly while he kept afloat. "You think you're just perfect don't you? But you're not." Narcissus pouted more, his heart racing more as he felt his breath on his shoulder. "And you don't control me."With that, he splashed him in the face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/10/2015, 11:53 pm

Dem shook his head and took a few steps back.I am so far from perfect its almost comical. I'm not trying to co.trio you either, i don't even want to. All I want is to see you happy and as yourself. No powers, no flirting, just Narcissus.Dem said giving him a boyish half smile, showing him he was being honest and friendly.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 12:02 am

Narcissus stared at him before looking away. Why was he feeling like this? The demigod looked at him before exhaling deeply. "But being flirtatious has always been...me. I don't know how to get anything any other way." He stated, blushing some as became more open with Demetrius. He looked down at his reflection in the water. He went to fix his hair, but stopped, then looked at him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 12:08 am

Then don't think, just feel. Do what feels natural to you and not what people want of you. Being yourself is sometimes the most difficult thing for one t do. But when you discover yourself you'll find you can be happier and maybe even make others discover themselves.Dem said with his smile, trying to.reassure the son of Aphrodite as be saw the boy blushing.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 12:14 am

"I-I don't know. This is all so deep.."He said, rubbing his forehead. "So you don't have feelings for me?"Narcissus asked him as he looked into his eyes, trying to figure everything out. This truly was the first time he had ever experienced anything like this. Demetrius almosted seemed to care about him. One part of him wanted to bury his face in Dem's chest and sob while the other part of him wanted to run off to his cabin and listen to Of Mice and Men.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 12:18 am

Dem lifted a hand to Narcissus' cheek and rubbed his thumb there gently.I wouldn't be treating you the way I am now if I didn't Narcissus, son of Aphrodite.He said softly, using the full title Narcissus was given at birth. Dem was taken back slightly by his own feeling for this boy but he couldn't help it. Some feelings were just so forceful they couldn't be ignored.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 12:23 am

As soon as he touched Narcissus' cheek and said the words that he did, the demigod melted completely. Tears streamed down his face as he tried to cover them up, turning away from him feeling ashamed. Why did this son of Apollo have to shoot an arrow and shatter his heart for? "I'm sorry.." He mumbled out, trying to get his emotions under control.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 12:27 am

Dem have a half smile and moved in front of Narc, pulling him into an embrace.You don't need to apologize. If anything I should for trying to play along with your game earlier. For that I am sorry.Dem truely felt sorry for having done what be did earlier.I do care about you,Narcissus. He said, as he held the son of Aphrodite in the embrace, standing a few inches taller than him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 12:33 am

He kept sobbing as he wrapped his arms around Demetrius' back, clinging to him. Soon the tears stopped falling, he stared off into the distance as the sun slowly started to set. It must've been around 5:30 now. "So what do you say we sit on the shore and talk?" He asked with a light chuckle, trying to lighten the mood the best he can. Narcissus glanced up at Dem, studying his face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 12:36 am

Dem smiled and began walking to the shore, taking Narcissus' hand in his own. This was by far the happiest day of his life because he wasn't afraid to let others know he liked guys and girls. He was happy to know that he found someone to care for who may also have cared for him as well. Dem reached the shore and sat next to his shirt and shoes from earlier, facing the sunset.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 12:41 am

The son of Aphrodite looked down as they walked back to shore, still ashamed of his little mental breakdown he had back in the water. He sat down beside Demetrius and moved close to him, tempted to rest his head on his shoulder. The sun was beautiful as it started to set. "I guess no I have I reason to stay at camp..."He whispered, looking down at their hands.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 12:44 am

Dem chuckled and looked at Narcissus' face.I would be sad if you didn't.He said, using his index finger to tilt the boys face up towards him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 12:50 am

Narcissus nearly fainted when Dem tilted his head up to look into his eyes. There were a light blue that reminded him of arctic glaciers tha floated about. "I-I want to go on a date with you." He whispered placing hand on the one that had his face tilted upward. "Please?" He whimpered lightly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 12:55 am

Dem gave a heart warming smile.Any thing for you Narcissus.He leaned in and rested his forehead on Narc's, looking deep into his eyes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 1:06 am

Narcissus smiled and looked into his eyes, studying them. He bumped his nose against Demetrius' playfully and pulled away. He pulled out his mirror from the sand and brushed it off before checking to make sure his hair was okay. He had to make sure he was still presentable. "Oh, and can you remind me to work on my gluts and calves tomorrow?" He asked him now checking his teeth."I wanna look nice and toned when American Eagle comes out with their Spring collection
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 12:38 pm

Dem chuckled and kissed Narcissus' cheek when he was checking himself in his mirror.Of course.Dem layer in the sand and interlocked his fingers behind his head, closig his eyes slightly. This was a good end to a good day.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 12:44 pm

The demigod blushed deeply when Demetrius kissed his cheek. "Oh and I also need some more Proactive face cleanser. The last thing I need is a pimple..." He grumbled, touching his face gently. "Are you the type of Apollo to rise with the sun?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 12:48 pm

Demetrius shrugged as he latest in the sand.It depends on how well I sleep the night before. If the sleep is peaceful then yes, if I'm up all night reading then no. Most of the time I try to simply because I try to get some running in before the rest of camp wakes.The demigod explained as the sun finally set and the moon started to rise slowly in the night.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 12:55 pm

Narcissus turned and faced him. "You run too? Omg. We should tots go running together." He smoothed back his hair before pulling out his iPhone. He clicked his tongue as he got messages from the two side pieces he had back in Cali. He groaned and tossed his phone to the side.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 1:41 pm

What is it?Dem asked, sitting up in the sand as some if it clung to his muscular back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:13 am