A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sand, Surf and Teasing. (me and Green)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Sand, Surf  and Teasing. (me and Green) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sand, Surf and Teasing. (me and Green)

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 1:45 pm

He looked away from him, pouting. "Do I really have to cut off the baes in San Fransciso?"He asked in a grumble. "they're fun to play with." He added, playing with his hair.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Sand, Surf  and Teasing. (me and Green) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sand, Surf and Teasing. (me and Green)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 1:59 pm

Ay this point Dem was torn. He didn't want to risk being cheated on but at the same time he wanted Narcissus to be happy. With a shrug he said,It's up to you. I just want to know if I'm being treated the same way.He knee it was a little harsh to say but if Dem was getting played then ur wanted out of it as soon as he could.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 2:06 pm

He looked back at Demetrius and frowned. This was going to be a hard choice to make for him. He got up and walked down the shore. He decided to cut it off with them, calling two the girls he had led on. Narcissus came back a few minutes later with his phone in his pocket. "There. It's done." He whispered, resting his head on his shoulder. "You're not going to be treated the same way."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 2:31 pm

Then I guess I can do this now. He said as he used his index finger to tilt Narcissus' face towards his, looking deep into the boys eyes.May i? Dem teased slightly, his face so close to Narc's that his breath danced across the son of Ahprodite's lips.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 2:43 pm

Narcissus looked up at him and smiled, tasting the CO2 that came from his mouth. He was about to say yes, but stopped. "Tomorrow on our date. That's when you can kiss me." He teased back kissing his nose before sitting up on his knees. "So how about you go to that little shiny Apollo cabin and I'll see you in the morning for our exercise session." He smiled and slowly got up, offering him a hand. "Then later on we'll have our date, okay? Okay." Narcissus smiled, looking down at him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 2:50 pm

Dem gave Narc a chuckle and stood up in one fluid motion.Always the tease. He laughed softly as he took Narc's hand in his own and brought it up to his mouth, kissing his knuckles. Wih a smile playing across his lips Dem started walking back to the cabins but stopped at the entrance to the beach to wait for the charming boy he was slowly falling for.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 2:56 pm

"It's who I am, sun drop." He said with a smile as he kissed his knuckles. Narcissus followed him to the cabins and smiled, loving how today went and what joys and pleasures would bring. I guess I better get my outfit ready for tomorrow...He thought to himself as he nudged Dem playfully. "So shall we meet up in the forest or something tomorrow or..?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 3:03 pm

Demetrius chuckled when Narcissus nudged him.Lets meet at the creek in the forest and we can run along there. Dem said as he reached his cabin, giving Nacissus a slight bow and a smile. Till tomorrow then.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 3:07 pm

Narcissus laughed a bit before kissing him on the cheek and heading to his own cabin. "See you later then!" He called out.

OOC: I'll make the topic
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 3:09 pm

From chuckled and walked into his own cabin to get a good night sleep before a morning run.

Ooc:alright

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 4:47 am