A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Brotherly Love

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Brotherly Love Empty Brotherly Love

Post by Green 1/19/2015, 7:12 pm

Narcissus walked into the stables wearing a pair of gray jeans with a pink Ralph Lauren polo shirt. His hair was brushed to the side to look more attractive and he wore a thumb ring on his left hand. He wore a good smelling cologne to add to his already natural attraction status. Checking himself in the mirror, the son of Aphrodite waited for his favorite little brother, Justin to come join him for a ride. While he was waiting, he decided to go ahead and sattle up his trusty steed.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

Brotherly Love Empty Re: Brotherly Love

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/19/2015, 7:26 pm

After Justin finished in the shower, he quickly pulled on his favourite denim jeans and a plain white tank top, something he wouldn't mind getting dirty if push came to shove. He ran down to the stables, his hair still damp, to meet Narcissus, his annoying older brother. Narcissus was already saddled up when Justin arrived.

"Hey bro, ready to get shown up?" Justin taunted. He knew Narcissus would probably be better at it, as he had attended Camp for longer, but he still liked to annoy him, even if it came back to bite him later. Justin saddled up on his favourite steed, a brown horse that he liked to call Epona.

OoC: Reference there for awesome people.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2015, 7:34 pm

He heard Justin's voice and raised an eyerbrow at his brother's voice. "Uh, I don't think that'll ever happened." Narcissus stated, looking him up and down. He looked fairly nice, but his hair was damp, ew. Narcissus flipped his hair to the side as he walked his horse to the starting point of the trail.

"Just hurry up, nerd." He teased back with a smirk on his face. It was around two thirty in the evening so they had some daylight to burn so this trot will be a little slower. Narcissus waited for him to saddle up before heading down the dirt path.

OOC: I don't get it. :'(
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/20/2015, 2:22 pm

Justin sighed at Narcissus's comment, he kind of looked up to Narcissus, being one of the younger Aphrodite children. "Let's get started then." He tapped the horse with his ankle, to get her started. Justin slowly took the lead, with Narcissus's horse trotting slowly behind.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2015, 3:47 pm

Narcissus did the same and trotted beside his younger brother. "So, have you made any friends here at camp?" He asked Justin, glancing at him, then back at the riding trail. To be honest, he had been looking forward to spending time with him. Mostly because narcissus wanted to know what he was up to and who had caught his eye at camp.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/20/2015, 4:01 pm

Justin tried to keep up. "Yeah, a few. Some boys, some girls. The usual." Justin saw Narcissus's smirk and he guessed what he was up to. "You mean like that? Nothing serious but there are a few I've been thinking of." Justin went red at what he had just said.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2015, 4:06 pm

"Like who? Tell me..." He chuckled lightly as some girls passed by on their horses on the other side. He winked and gave them a dashing smile. The girls giggled and kept walking. Although he had a boyfriend, that still didn't stop him from checking out the other people at camp.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/20/2015, 4:32 pm

"I'm not going to tell you, not yet anyways If I told you, you would either try to sabotage my attempts or you would tell everyone you knew." Justin blushed and turned away so Narcissus couldn't see his face. He sped up, to keep ahead of his brother and to hide his face from him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2015, 4:41 pm

Narcissus laughed and sped up his horse as well. "Come on, Justin. You can tell me. I don't judge and I wouldn't sabotage your relationship." He smoothed back his blonde hair and looked at his younger brother. "Just give me the first letter of the name and I'll leave it alone."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/22/2015, 6:34 pm

"Listen, just forget I ever said anything." Justin smiled, glanced at Narcissus, and sped up even more."I can keep this up all day." Justin was going at a fairly fast pace now.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/22/2015, 6:49 pm

Narcissus chuckled and flipped his hair. "Hey, okay. I'll leave you alone then, Broski." He made his horse go a bit faster, her trot increasing. "Are you going to Valentine's Day dance?" He asked him.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/24/2015, 3:09 pm

Justin flicked his fringe, mimicking his other brother in a mocking way. "I might go, if I have can buy a new suit and find somebody to go with. You?" Justin would have to head out into New York some day soon to buy a new tux, if he could find the money.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2015, 4:51 pm

The son of Aphrodite rolled his eyes when Justin mocked him. "Well if you need anyone to go with you for shopping, I can go." He said with a shrug, "and I'm going with my boyfriend, Demetrius." Narcissus smiled a bit, just at the thought of him. He turned his attention back to his little brother. "Oh, and don't forget we're helping with the dance."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/24/2015, 6:10 pm

Justin went into an all-Aphrodite mode."Oh my gods, we should totally go shopping together." Justin went on and on and then realised what Narcissus had said after. He put his hand to his forehead. "Oh, helping."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2015, 6:19 pm

Narcisssus smirked a bit, shaking his his head slowly. "Yes we should." The son of Aphrodite laughed, watching him as the turned a corner. "So, you never told me who you were bringing to the dance."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/24/2015, 7:16 pm

"I already said, I don't know. By the way, what do we do to help because I didn't attend the last Valentine's dance.." Justin turned round the corner with Narcissus, almost ramming into his older brother's horse.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2015, 7:21 pm

Narcissus shrugged and flipped his hair again, itching to check himself in the mirror that he brought with him. "Just help decorate and such. Nothing big." He looked over his shoulder, smiling.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/24/2015, 7:57 pm

Justin rushed forward, challenging Narcissus to a race. He loved the feeling of the wind in his face and hair, going circles round the camp. Past the shining blue lake, the courtyard, the beach. At this time of day, the Camp was really beautiful.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2015, 8:10 pm

Narcissus kicked the sides of the horse so that his known would speed up. He laughed as he began to become ahead of Justin. "You're gonna lose." He stuck out his tongue as he saw the stables once again.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/25/2015, 9:01 am

Justin rushed his horse down the final stretch, towards the stables. Justin was just behind Narcissus's horse when they both crossed the line. "Nice one, that was close. I'll beat you next time." Justin jumped off the horse and went to take her back to the stables.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2015, 11:23 am

Narcisssus slowed his horse as he crossed the line. "Good job, brother." He smiled and got off of his horse. He took the saddle off and placed it in the stables along with th horse.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/25/2015, 1:00 pm

Justin patted his older brother on the back,a sign of congratulation. "Are you doing anything Saturday? I mentioned a shopping trip and I was wondering if you were free this weekend. For the dance, Justin would have to look good.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2015, 1:29 pm

Narcissus pulled out his mirror and checked his hair, wiping a bit of dirt out of the corner of his eye. "Um, yeah, sure. I would love to go."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/25/2015, 2:38 pm

"Are you heading back to the cabin?" They had been on the horses for about two hours,a great way to kill time. Justin was probably going to take a small walk around Camp, just to waste time.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2015, 2:40 pm

"At the moment? Maybe." He put his mirror back into his back pocket before walking up to him. "Why what do you have planned?" Narcissus asked him, placing a hand on his hip.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 7:29 am