A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Brotherly Bonding

Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Brotherly Bonding  Empty Brotherly Bonding

Post by Shade 5/8/2016, 8:46 pm

Darren was a very sociable person. He could talk to anyone for hours on end. Sure, the other person probably wouldn’t end up getting very many words in unless they were just as talkative as he was or if they happened to be pretty forceful with getting their own two cents in . . . or if they were Aqualady. Actually that last person was never mentioned, or thought about whatever, he never thought about Tiberia because that would be weird. Why would he even think about her? There was no reason to think about the beautiful, funny, mean, sarcastic, Roman girl he was totally not smitten with. You didn’t even have any proof that he was or wasn’t. Definitely couldn’t prove it either way, plus he was terrible with females and talking to them or anything regarding them in general anyway and . . . he was doing something, wasn’t he?

Stopping just in the entrance of the Cabin he tapped his finger against his chin for a couple of seconds trying to remember why exactly he was in the Cabin in the first place. Besides the fact that he lived there. It had something to do with what Holly and Laurel, the Cabin Co-Leaders, had told him to do. If only he could remember what it- Julien! It had something to do with his half-brother Julien. The guy who was currently sitting on his top bunk with his legs hanging off over the end. He was pretty sure that if struck up a conversation with the guy it would eventually come back to him or maybe Julien actually knew what it was all about and was just waiting for Darren to come and fetch him for the twins. He hoped.

Making his way over to the aforementioned person the shirtless Australian tapped him on his foot and spoke, hoping he wasn’t wearing headphones. “Hey Julien! Holly and Laurel wanted me to come and get you for some reason or another. I honestly can’t remember what exactly it was for but I know for a fact that they told me to come find you. I was kind of hoping you knew what it was all about but as you’re just kind of sitting here it’s slowly dawning on me that you probably don’t . . . also I may or may not have forgotten where they were? Probably the arena though because let’s be honest those two are never anywhere other than the arena, the climbing wall, or the race track.” That was totally a good start he didn’t even ra-nope totally rambled.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Brotherly Bonding  Empty Re: Brotherly Bonding

Post by redline2400 5/8/2016, 9:03 pm

Had Darren not come over and monologued for him, Julien would've remained lost in some Germany-based online auto parts shop. He would be going back home to Capriasca in a week or two, only coming back to the States for his dad's run at Indy before coming back to camp mid June - right before the solstice.

But since his Aussie/Kiwi (he could never tell the difference, they were all hoons in that part of the globe) half-brother did pull him away from the iPhone, Julien decided to listen. "Holly and Laurel are looking for me?" The seventeen year old Swiss let out a laugh. "Well that's a first!" he jubilantly replied, sliding off of his bunk and landing on the (hopefully) ringworm-free wrestling mat below him.

Dressed in his usual golf khakis and polo shirt combo, Julien looked set for a round at Augusta National rather than a duel in the arena or a scaling of the wall. But still, he could gather that those twins wanted his presence, and nobody really requested Nike kids for anything but sparing and pickup basketball. "So, the arena is where they're at, or is it the climbing wall?"
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 5/8/2016, 9:44 pm

“Yes. Possibly.” No, wait. He knew for a fact that they were indeed looking for him. Otherwise the Nike Cabin Co-Leaders wouldn’t have asked him to come here and find him for them. The only problem was that Darren did not have the best memory ever and was easily distracted. You might be thinking to yourself don’t all Demi-Gods have ADHD? Which of course you’d be right about. Yes, most Demi-Gods had ADHD as that was common knowledge around these parts. You practically had to have ADHD for the battle awareness and all of that lovely stuff; but, Darren? Well let’s just say Darren took the amp and turned it all the way up to twenty-one. Needless to say the eighteen year old Son of Nike was not the easiest person to deal with.

“As to where they want you to meet them I may have actually forgotten.” He admitted rubbing the back of his neck. This was something he should have totally remembered because it was the entire reason he was here in the first place. “They asked me to come get you when I was in the arena training and from there I made my way to the dining pavilion, I think, before coming here. During which I may have run into a couple of people before making my way here. So, is forgetting really that bad of a thing? Maybe they don’t even need you to go to them. They probably just needed to tell you something.” Being a messenger was really hard. He felt really bad for Hermes and the postal service. There was no way he could do this for a living.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Post by redline2400 5/8/2016, 10:00 pm

"Well then," Julien replied, placing a hand on Darren's shoulder; "How about we go check around the camp, see if we can find those lovely ladies somewhere. Sound like a plan?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:35 pm