A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Boom Clap!

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Boom Clap! Empty Boom Clap!

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 4:42 pm

Narcissus shuffled in the arena area, past the archery range and the wrestling ring to the sword fighting part of the training area. He was wear white shorts, a pink polo top, and sperries. With his mirror in his hand, the son of Aphrodite sat down on a nearby bench, checking his hair in the mirror.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Boom Clap! Empty Re: Boom Clap!

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 5:01 pm

Demetrius walked through camp looking more like an elf from Lord of the Rings rather than a demigod. His armor was gold in color but much stronger. His elvish styled sword was sheathed and hung at his waist as his quiver and bow hung from his back. Dem had to admit it, he felt like Legolas in a way. Except instead of fighting orcs he had to fight his boyfriend.

As he stepped into the arena he noticed Narcissus was sitting down, armor laid out next to him, and watching himself in the mirror. Stereotypical son of Aphrodite. As Dem walked closer he stood proud and strong, his armor shining slightly in the sun light.

Spoiler:
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 5:10 pm

Narcissus flipped his hair to the side when suddenly the sun was blocked out by a tall figure. "Can you move please, thank you." He said, not noticing his boyfriend was standing right in front of him. The demigod sprayed himself with cologne that makes him seem more attractive and appealing, lessening the oppents need to hurt him.

He looked up and saw his boyfriend, standing there in his armour. "You look so hot, babe." He stood up and placed his mirror down before walking over to him, kissing him softly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 9:54 pm

Dem rolled his eyes and chuckled before kissing Narcissus back.It's just armor Narcissus. Not the newest Ralph Lauren polo.He said, realizing just how day he sounded after thinking his sentence through.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 10:01 pm

He purred, using his power a bit. "Ready to start this tango?" Narcissus asked as he slowly reached for his mirror, tracing the outline of Demetrius' full lips, trying to seduce him before striking.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 10:14 pm

Dem, who began to feel a slight emotional tug towards his boyfriend, looked away from Narcissus and took a few more steps back.For someone as clean as you, you sure like to fight dirty.The son of Apollo said as he pulled out his sword and clasped both hands over the leather handle.It's a shame all you powered demigods use them all the time. Why don't you fight like me and others, without a gift.Dem toyed as he took up a stance and faced his apponent but did not make eye contact.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 10:23 pm

"Thanks, bae. That means a lot coming from you DemDem." He mused picking his mirror up, looking at himself in the mirror before flipping his hair to the side. "I don't use my powers all the time." He stated, picking at his pearly white teeth. He was gonna play it nice and cool, not rushing into a fight. "Plus, what's the point of having a gift, if I can't use it." He asked, giving him a charming wink.

"Hey, babe, tell me, are my shorts too tight?? I can never tell when I wear these." He said in a cooing voice, turning his body to the side.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 10:34 pm

Dem rolled his eyes and stood, absentmindedly spinning his sword and tossing it from hand to hand.you trying to get out of training isn't going to work Narcissus, son of Aphrodite. He said as he planded the sword in the ground and crossed his arms in front of his armored chest.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 10:40 pm

"Aww...and to think I was going to ask you to the Valentine's Day Dance." He pouted before quickly throwing his mirror at Demetrius once his put his sword down. Narcissus's mirror turned into a gold discos, cutting through the air like butter. He rushed toward him, reach for his comb that was secretly a celestial bronze dagger.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 10:46 pm

Dem grinned and ducked quick before pulling out his sword and raising it for the real attack. The thrill of the fight started to creep towards Demetrius' bones and he felt his pulse quicken as his brain went into a fighting stance of its own, weighing all possible outcomes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 10:51 pm

The son of Aphrodite charged anyway as his discus flew back around to him like a boomerang. Now it was on, Narcissus was going to when that message. He came up to Demetrius and swiped his dagger at his chest. "Let's add another one to your collection!" He purred, licking his lips at him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 10:53 pm

Dem stopped the dagger with his sword and stepped closer so the blade was at the base of his sword.Or shall we give you ever of your very own luv?He said in his British accent through a grin of perfect teeth.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 10:58 pm

Narc fought against his boyfriend, showing him that he wasn't just another pretty face. When he felt like he was about to cut, he backed away and grabbed his discus, slashing at the son of Apollo. "Nope, no scares for me." He said charmingly, winking at him as he went to slash him again.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 11:07 pm

Dem made a backwards jump and, using a lot of force, spin around before making a hard slash towards Narcissus. It was bad to admit but Demetrius wanted to at least win the fight. He was raised to win at whatever he tried at and he wanted this fight under his score board.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 11:12 pm

Narcissus didn't see the blade coming as if shashed at his side, causin a few drops of blood to spill on his white shorts. He grunted and fell to the ground dramatically, holding his side. "Oh, Demetrius..its hurts..." He bit his lip, looking up at him while he kept his dagger behind his back. "Can you come look at it?" He asked him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 11:35 pm

Demetrius, who knew a truely wounded person when he saw one, merely smirked and chuckled shaking his head.Acting will get you no where in a fight. Use your surroundings, pretend like your hunting. I'm the prey and your the hunter, now stalk. Dem said adjesting his grip on his sword. This may have been sparring but it was also a training exercise so teaching would be necessary.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 11:39 pm

He frowned and slowly got up. "You're so boring. It works on girls..." He grumbled before getting out his dagger, looking at Dem, then at his surroundings. "I'm the hunter, huh?" Narcissus purred and walked up to him, snaping his teeth at him. "Well let me take you down then." He said, throwing his dagger at him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 11:42 pm

Demetrius ducked and made a swipe at Narc's feet with his own leg, hoping to throw him off balance it better yet onto his back. A downed animal was a dead animal and anyone who hunted would have told you that.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 11:48 pm

He grunted and fell to the ground, but quickly looked up at his boyfriend. "B*tch." He growled and summoned a dove, making it fly in Dem's face, hopefully distracting him long enough to grab his discus that laid a few feet from him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 11:56 pm

Dem knocked the bird out of the sky, slammed his foot on the discuss, and pointed his sword right at Narc's throat. Using his other leg, he stepped down and applied a little force to the shoulder that held the dagger.Rule one of hunting;Never use something like a bird to distract your prey. Hunters and bow masters alike know how to ignore fowl and still go for the kill.He said as he rested the Sharp part of his sword against Narc's neck but didn't apply force, more threatening an action then fulfilling it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/28/2015, 12:01 am

Narcissus looked up at Demetrius, never seeing this side of him. He made sure to word his words right so he wouldnt piss him off. He winced a bit when he appiled pressure on his shoulder. "So what would you do in my place? Because I have cologne, but not sure it'll do much damage."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/28/2015, 12:11 am

Using his sword to tilt Narcissus' face up Demetrius thought for a moment.Ever had cologne to the eye before? That hurts and causes temporary blindness. Using that can give you an advantage and allow you to switch weapons and fighting styles or even surroundings. Sometimes running isn't a bad thing either. If you know your outmatched after a slight spar, get up and haul ass.Dem said before sheathing his sword and extending a hand.I've done enough fighting. Let's call it a day and I'll dress your wounds.The son of Apollo said, having worked up a sweat from fighting in the sun and wearing armor.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/28/2015, 12:16 am

Narcissus nodded, taking mental notes as Demetrius explained to him how to fight even when the openent is better than you. "Okay, I think I understand." With his help, he stood up, wincing a bit at his wound. "Have I ever told you how baddass you are?" He asked him with a slight smirk, kissing him on the nose.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/28/2015, 12:34 am

Demetrius chuckled and sat on the bench that Narcissus was using earlier.I wouldn't say I'm a bad ass, more of a skilled learner than anything.The son of Apollo said pulling a few herbs and plant leaves from a pouch that was hidden between his armor and underclothing.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/28/2015, 7:14 am

Narcissus nodded slowly, trying to absorb the lesson Dem was trying to teach. Sighing, he sat on the bench beside him. "I wanted to win to show you I'm not weak..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:47 pm