A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Boom Clap!

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Boom Clap! - Page 2 Empty Re: Boom Clap!

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/28/2015, 3:55 pm

Dem looked at Narcissus and his heart melted. Yoi don't have to prove anything to me. Mind of us are weak baby.He said placing a kiss on his boyfriends cheek before making a salve and placing it on a leafy, gently pressing it to Narcissus' wound.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 1/28/2015, 4:06 pm

Narcissus looked down still as Demetrius dressed his wound. "Yeah, I know, but still." He shrugged some, before smoothing his head back. "I want so show you how good I am with a weapon." Narc whispered, glancing up at the son of Apollo before wincing a bit when he appiled the salve. "Thanks for dressing my wound, Doctor Mikos." He bit his lip, trying to cheer himself up.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/28/2015, 4:16 pm

Dem chuckled and applied some paste to the edges of the peace so it stayed in place.That's actually the last thing I wanted to be when I was younger. The Apollo in me wanted to persue music but I always wanted to write books for a living.Dem shrugged, taking off his gold armor and setting it aside so he could take off his drenched shirt as well, revealing the four clawed scar over his chest.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/28/2015, 4:30 pm

Narcissus watched him as he completed the dressing. He was so in love with his boyfriend, but wasn't going to tell him that just let. The son of Aphrodite grinned at him when Demetrius took off his chest. He sighed and laid his head down on Dem's lap, staring off into the distance. "I want own my own fashion magazine one day. I'll probably become that sense my daddy has so many connections."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/29/2015, 3:38 pm

Dem smiled softly and began to spike Narcissus' hair slightly.Why am I not surprised? He teased before looking around at the other campers practicing.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/29/2015, 4:38 pm

"Oh shut up!" He laughed, slapping his chest before sitting up. Narcissus looked around the arena, then frowned, cuddling up close to Dem. "Can we go somewhere to cuddle? I'm bored.@ he whined, looking up at him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/29/2015, 4:41 pm

Dem scratched the back of his neck out of nerves.I actually promised Alice I would have tea with her then I have to go forge for a while so I can learn how to mend my armor if it breaks or make more arrowheads. Sorry Narcissus He said sad. He really did want to spend time with his boyfriend but Alice needed a reminder of home with her insanity acting up again.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/29/2015, 4:48 pm

Narcissus was taken back a bit. No one had ever told him 'no' before. "What? But I'm your boyfriend. You're suppose to spend time with me." He wined, nearly in his lap.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/30/2015, 9:08 am

Demetrius shrugged. A promise is a promise narcissus. Alice is loosing herself to madness and she's scared as an I. J may be able to give her some tea herbs and things to help her relax. She's like my little sister, I want to watch out for her, as j do for you. The son of Apollo said looking his boyfriend in the eyes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/30/2015, 10:45 pm

He stared back and shrugged. Narcissus stood up a bit annoyed and grabbed his mirror, heading out of the arena. "Whatever, I have some people to flirt with anyways. You go do what you want." The son of Aphrodite waved bye to Demetrius, getting more and more upset.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/31/2015, 11:48 am

Dem shrugged. Do that and I may just leave. I told Alice I was going to be there for her until she could control her madness. Why. Can't you respect a friends best wishes? he asked, slightly taken back by Narcissus' hostility towards him wanting to help Alice.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2015, 12:18 pm

He bit his lip and looked at Demertius. "And? I could have anyone I want." Narcissus flipped his hair to the side as he glared at the son of Apollo. "Don't think yourself that special." He hissed and continued to walk out of the arena before stopping and turning around.

"Wait, I didn't mean that. I'm sorry." Narcissus really did regret saying that to his boyfriend.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/2/2015, 10:56 pm

Demetrius shook his head before looking at Narcissus.You don't get it do you Narcissus. I'm nor going to risk it with us. We're done. I'm sorry but I can't risk getting my heart broken.The son of Apollo said picking up his things and wanting to an opposite exit from the arena.Have fun flirting.He said before looking at his ex one last time and walking to his cabin, no emotion on his face.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/2/2015, 11:04 pm

Narcissus heart snuck into his stomach as he went after him, but stopped. He knew that he couldn't force anyone to like him. He turned away and walked toward the Aphordite cabin. He brought out his iPhone and unlocked it, debating whether or not to change is look screen picture sense it was of him and his ex. Narc wiped a tear from his eye and shoved his phone into his pocket, walking out of the area.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:09 pm