A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

[Blood of Olympus spoilers!] A little party never killed nobody (privato for Green and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

[Blood of Olympus spoilers!] A little party never killed nobody (privato for Green and myself) Empty [Blood of Olympus spoilers!] A little party never killed nobody (privato for Green and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 2/7/2015, 1:23 pm

OOC: Warning: Blood of Olympus spoilers!

BIC:
    "Oh my gods, this looks dashing!" Laure told Richard as they walked into the party area.

Laure had arrived with Richard the day before; they had been given a guest room to stay at in the Big House along with the other Romans and to be honest Laure was happy about that. She'd rather have her own room rather than stay at the shabby-looking cabin 11.
    They had finally arrived at the dance floor now, Laure walking in her pricey red ankle strap high heels. Loud party music came from the turn tables and there was a whole atmosphere here that just made her feel light-headed, happy and careless. Probably the party magic of the Dionysus children. She couldn't wait to get on the floor.
    Laure was dressed in a red drop-waist dress with a plunging V-neck (she's wearing a dark red slip dress underneath don't worry), decorated with golden detailing and ended by three tiers of beaded tassels following the waistline. Her hair was pinned up in a wavy faux bob and held with a sequined gauze headband, topped off at the side of her face with a white feather and a long drop of gold and red beaded fringe. She had framed her lids into a doe eye with black and golden eyeliner for a special Gatsby-glamor effect, her lips shimmering with fruity gloss.

The party area looked great. Fabrics in gold and black art deco hung around the columns, there were streamers, garlands, ostrich feathers and white flowers.... The Ceres and Demeter children had made a labyrinth of rose bushes grow in a half-circle around the dance floor so couples could take a romantic walk. Old-fashioned globes made glitter backdrops shimmer up. And the people... girls glistening in their sparkly get-ups, boys in striped jackets sporting canes and hats and bow ties.... Wow. Laure loved it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

[Blood of Olympus spoilers!] A little party never killed nobody (privato for Green and myself) Empty Re: [Blood of Olympus spoilers!] A little party never killed nobody (privato for Green and myself)

Post by Green 2/8/2015, 8:51 am

The music was amazing! All wonderful classics as well as some up to beat, modern ones. The room looked as if the Venus- er Aphrodite's had thrown up on it, which was a good thing. He rarely went to parties so he really hadn't anything to compare this one with. Richard wore a black suit with a top hat to look more 1920ish. Not only did the dance floor look beautiful, but also his date, Laure, was as well. Her very outfit made his heart dance and flutter. The son of Letus looked over at her with a smile on his face. "Eh, I've seen better." Richard said charmingly, kissing her cheek.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

[Blood of Olympus spoilers!] A little party never killed nobody (privato for Green and myself) Empty Re: [Blood of Olympus spoilers!] A little party never killed nobody (privato for Green and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 2/9/2015, 2:24 pm

"You're hard to impress, too," Laure pointed out with a chuckle, taking his arm in a casual couple-like way.

She had a long (fake) cigarette holder between her index and middle finger, just as an accessory, the beads at the side of her face glittering up as she turned her head to look around. They weren't the only Romans, obviously; she spotted two girls from the Third cohort at the bar, a couple of Venus and Apollo kids with their Greek siblings and three or four couples sitting at the tables, making out or dancing.
    Laure still had that impatient party feeling in the bottom of her stomach, urging her to get out there, on the floor, drink, do something, anything, as long as it was fun!

"Come on, Rich, you're on," she grinned, impulsively taking him over to the dance floor, the beaded tassels tinkling around her thighs like a colored glass river. She was gonna show them all how much of a real party girl she was.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/12/2015, 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/9/2015, 5:02 pm

Richard scanned over the dancing area with a smiled, wondering if he had any Greek siblings here. Laure looked like a beautiful flower in mid May. "You look just like a flapper, Laure.." He whispered in her ear as she led him to the dance floor. "Show me those moves of your, Ms. Lady."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/9/2015, 6:07 pm

"That's the point," she giggled when he said she looked like a flapper.

She didn't comment on the moves though as the only comment that came to her mind was an inappropriate one. Yes, Richard did know some of her moves, but those weren't dancing moves. What? After all they were both above sixteen and had been dating for some time.
    Reaching the dance floor, Laure dove into the crowd still holding Richard's hand, letting the beat flow into her veins slowly. Rocking her hips from side to side, she put her hands on Richard's shoulders and looked into his eyes from under her lashes, her lips parting into a slow smile. Their noses were almost touching as she suddenly twirled around with the rhythm of the music to dance with her back against his chest, the skirt of her dress flying around her thighs, almost showing the top of her garters.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/9/2015, 6:22 pm

Richard watched in amazement as his girlfriend started to dance. Granted he had seen moves of hers that blew him away, but this was different. He wrapped his arms around her waist, dancing along with her. "Damn, girl you got some moves don't you?" He asked in a deep chuckle, his breath dancing across her neck.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/9/2015, 6:44 pm

His breath on her neck made her skin tingle, adding to the excitement of the party. With his arms across her waist, rotating her hips against his with her hand behind his neck was more intimate, but they weren't the only ones to dance like that. Gosh some were even twerking. Laure preferred her own, not as extravagant but still alluring style.

"I know you do too, get out there, shake them out!" she said in his ear though didn't know if he heard her because of the loud music. Her body gliding against his, she twirled back to face him, grabbing the hemline of her dress with one hand to accompany her moves, pulling it up slightly while dancing a couple of inches away from him. Some curls had escaped her hairdo and were dancing around her face and neck along with the beaded fringe. Her body glittered with sequins and beads as it curved and straightened to the dynamic beat, one of her hands still holding the bottom of her dress up the side of her thigh while her other stroked up her chin to dig into her hair.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/12/2015, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/10/2015, 5:54 pm

Richard pecked her neck as he moved from behind her and starting dancing, backing away, then, going back to her. He wrapped his arms her waist, and bent with his knees and picked her up clean off the ground, twirling her around in the sky, looking up at her happy face.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/10/2015, 6:47 pm

Laure didn't know how long they had been dancing. She didn't know what time it was. It didn't matter either way. All she knew was that she was dancing, shaking the stress out of her body, twirling, spinning, bending and swaying to the rhythm, her gaze always coming back to Richard. She was probably sweating but wasn't everyone in this crazy party? The music droned into her ears and through her ribcage, the stroboscopes shimmered overhead, a game of lights and smoke had been casting them in different colors and patterns... Then the fireworks came. Glittering blue and yellow, they seemingly rained down on the 20s-costumed party guests, lighting up the sky.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/11/2015, 5:27 pm

Richard was having the time of his life and it was all because of his wonderful girlfriend, Laure. Venus, or since they were at Camp Half-Blood, Aphrodite has truly blessed him with such a wonderful demigoddess. He twirled her before doing a graceful dip, leaning down to kiss her lips before quickly bringing her back up.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/11/2015, 7:07 pm

After two hours, Laure finally broke away with Richard. She was sweating, she was in need of a drink as her throat was parched, and her ears hurt from being so close to the speakers. The music droning on behind them, Laure went straight to the bar and took two glasses of water before asking for a gin rickey. One of the bartenders handed her the pale pink cocktail in a highball glass garnished with crushed ice and a wedge of green lime. Laure turned to look at Richard, her smile glittering with lipgloss.

"I heard the Ceres and Demeter children made a romantic labyrinth grow... up for a walk?" she asked, her smirk digging dimples into her fresh cheeks.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/20/2015, 5:30 pm

Richard had to admit, he enjoyed dancing with Laure, but he was tired. It had been, what? One, two hours? It was quiet an excerise all in itself. He smiled, somewhat breathless and walked with Laure to the dance's bad, resting his elbow on the table as his date ordered a gin ricky.

"And I'll just take a diet coke." The son of Letus ordered, smiling at the bartender. After receiving the carbonated drink, he look at Laure, smiling warmly. "A Labyrinth? Sure, let's go check it out" Richard gave her a nod, biting his lip. He took a sip of his soft drink, feeling the fizzy liquid in his mouth, then down in his throat.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/22/2015, 5:55 am

Holding Richard's hand, Laure stalked over to one of the entrances to the labyrinth. The sweet fragrance of roses mixed with the sparkling taste of gin and lime on her tongue, the ice cubes brushing against her upper lip. The entrance closed in a rustle of leaves behind them, sealing them from the dance. Laure gave Richard an accomplice smirk and resumed sipping her drink, the highball glass ice cold in her hand while exchanging kisses and whispers with him. The only sound they could here were those of their kisses, their footsteps and the tinkling beads of Laure's skirt. They passed the statue of a winged Cupid -- wait no, an Eros -- and briefly stopped to admire the sculpture. At the same moment, a bush opened into another path to their right and Laure walked towards it, passing an arm around Richard's waist. They arrived in some kind of circular bush room, roses creating red, pink and white patches against the dark night leaves.

"I didn't know rose bushes could be so straightforward," Laure playfully said with a grin, setting her glass down on the marble bench and turning to fully kiss Richard on the lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:24 pm