A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Courtyard mayhem

lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4469
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Courtyard mayhem  Empty Courtyard mayhem

Post by lost shadow 2/8/2015, 12:28 am

Chatter filled the air in the crowded camp courtyard as winter was ending and spring was beginning, demigods began to be a lot more active spending more time at the lake and outside in the courtyard as well as in the other active areas of the camp. Everything seemed more lively when it was spring or summer people laughed more, friends stayed out together as long as they could and everything was care free, well for the most part. But on this particular day it was Choas campers were running around in crowds wreaking havoc while others laughed and talked, and on this day a demigod was returning to camp after a long absence. This young demigod smiled as he walked into the camp, he missed all of the laughter and friendships the camp brought with it. Nerin the walked into the court yard which was starting to form a crowd. Nerin pulled off the heavy duffle bag he carried with him after his long journey he needed a break. The raven haired boy tossed his duffle bag next to a bench to reserve his spot keeping away from the majority of the crowd APS he sat on the warm bench taking a long needed rest
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female
    Number of posts : 732
    Registration date : 2011-07-21

Courtyard mayhem  Empty Re: Courtyard mayhem

Post by Stormageddon 2/8/2015, 12:48 am

The sun was shining across the beautiful camp courtyard. Kaelyn stepped out of the Thanatos cabin and stretched. She squinted at the sun, deciding whether she will enjoy the oncoming spring this year. She began to wonder why she even stepped outside of her cabin, for there were too many other campers in the courtyard. Carefully, she scanned the congested courtyard to find an empty bench. She saw a spot next to a black haired camper. "He seems semi-decent," she thought to herself as she sat herself down. She eyed the camper and then proceeded to watch the chaos of the Chaos campers.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/8/2015, 1:46 am

Nerin smiled as he saw other demigods running and talking and even the younger ones out playing when nerin set eyes on a girl leaving the thanatos cabin coming towards him. With the crowds forming into a mob in the courtyard he assumed she was going to one of the many groups in the court yard so he paid little mind to the girl. " Nothing ever changes nerin thought to himself with a smirk on his face as he looked around the court yard watching from the Aries kids brawling to the Athenian kids talking about new ideas, then a thought came to nerin ""I wonder if my stuff will still be here.." he thought in a panic looking down grabbing his bag not paying attention to the girl coming toward him he grabbed his duffle bag quickly before lurching forward bumping into the girl.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 2/17/2015, 6:41 pm

"Oh... Um, hey." Kaelyn was taken by surprise as the boy on the bench suddenly bumped into her. She doubted that it was on purpose, so she let it slide.

OOC: Sorry about the insanely slow response. There were some internet troubles on my side.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/17/2015, 6:53 pm

"I'm.. Sorry I wasn't paying attention and I didn't see you coming" Nerin apologized  looking at the surprised girl he had bumped into looking her over for a moment examining her like mortician looking at a body for the first time. " It's so crazy today... " He said mostly to himself looking at the crowd then back at the girl "I am really sorry I was just bin a rush to check if my things were still in the nemesis cabin I've been gone from camp for... Awhile I wanted to make sure no Hermes kids snuck in and took all my stuff" Nerin said half seriously thinking it could be a real concern.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 2/17/2015, 10:57 pm

Kaelyn nodded, shyly. She didn't really know why he expanded on his apology, but it was nice to actually talk to someone around the camp. "Yeah, of course, it is insane here." She checked out his outfit. "Nice lip rings..." She always liked piercings and had been meaning to get snakebites last year, but obviously that didn't happen.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/17/2015, 11:14 pm

" Yeah.. I've never seen it this bad its like a traffic jam once your in its gonna be hard to get out.. " Nerin replied giving his insight on the large crowd of demigods before hearing the girl compliment him which made him bite the side of his mouth he hadn't been complimented in... Well forever! So it was a nice change of pace to him. Nerin offered him a seat on the bench he had been fiercely guarding from the large groups of people "Well I think it's about time for introductions my names Nerin the son of Nemises and thank you for the compliment" Nerin said with a smirk looking at the girl.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 2/21/2015, 2:42 pm

Kaelyn gladly took the seat next to Nerin. "Son of Nemesis, eh? That's pretty badass." She held out her hand, "I'm Kaelyn, daughter of Thanatos." She looked down at the trail in which she walked from her cabin. A line of dead grass followed her faint foot steps. She pointed to the dead foilage, "I do that. Don't worry, it's not strong enough to kill small animals, nevertheless people."
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/21/2015, 2:58 pm

"Yeah, I guess so but Thanatos is much cooler" Nerin said then was about to shake her hand but hesitated seeing the long trail of dead grass that started from the Thanatos cabin. Nerin looked at Kaelyn once he knew he wouldn't fall down dead he shook her hand " note to self... Don't let Kaelyn near the Demeter cabin I swear those kids would have a heart attack if they saw all their plants die... Now that would be a glorious revenge if planned correctly "Nerin thought deviously thinking about their horrified faces and their screams for Revenge... Nerin awoke from his fantasy looking at kaelyn the evil look in his eye still remained " So, you can kill plants just by touching them? or is it being around them?" He asked curiously.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 2/21/2015, 3:17 pm

Kaelyn shrugged, "More or less, both. I can will small things to die like small animals. I can't really help the grass dying though. I'm sure a lot of those buttugly plants on the Demeter cabin will definitely take a toll if I walk near that cabin." She chuckled, "They should pray not to make me mad." She obviously was being sarcastic.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/21/2015, 3:32 pm

Nerin nodded slowly understanding how she used this power of hers, " Interesting I could see a use in having plants and small animals die.. And with the Demeter cabin you read my mind are you sure your a Daughter of Death? " He asked giving her a sly smile before looking out at the large crowds of demigods " Hey.. With all of these campers out here there has to be only a few people in the cabins I'm sure no one would notice if we just walked by the Demeter cabin Nerin said looking over at the Demeter cabin wrapped in vines and flowers all around it. The image of all of the dead flowers and vines surrounding the cabin filled his head " It would be fun " he offered
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 2/21/2015, 3:47 pm

Kaelyn didn't like that idea, honestly. She never really liked her power anyway. She reasoned with herself and shrugged. "Sure."
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/21/2015, 6:01 pm

Nerin smiled as he stoood and looked for a way through the crowds of people "We could walk around weave through the crowds and just walk by the Cabin?"he asked looking at kaelyn.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 2/28/2015, 4:40 pm

Kaelyn smiled, "Sure." She wanted friends.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 3/8/2015, 6:48 pm

"Come on!" Nerin said with a smile as he walked towards the demeter cabin weaving through the crowds

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 1:37 am