A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Gatsby and Daisy (not really) [private for Perca and myself]

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Gatsby and Daisy (not really) [private for Perca and myself] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gatsby and Daisy (not really) [private for Perca and myself]

Post by Perca 2/13/2015, 9:59 am

I pouted and, with an evil grin, grabbed the plate and started running in the labyrinth."The candy is mine, evil witch!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Gatsby and Daisy (not really) [private for Perca and myself] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gatsby and Daisy (not really) [private for Perca and myself]

Post by Morgan Landry 2/13/2015, 10:09 am

"No! My candy!" she playfully laughed and ran after him.

Except she wasn't exactly inhabited to run in heels so she fell on her face once. Then twice. The third time she managed to stay upright by grabbing an Eros statue by the leg.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/13/2015, 10:14 am

I frowned at the sound of her body hitting the ground but fought against my concern and kept up running."You'll never get me!"I shouted and stuck my tongue out at her
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/13/2015, 10:16 am

"So you think!" Jana Kay said, appearing in front of him from behind a bush. "I made this labyrinth here, genius."

Laughing she took the plate back. "My candy." Demonstratively putting a marshmallow in her mouth, she turned away, her wrists still slightly covered in earth.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/13/2015, 10:59 am

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, resting my head on the crook of her neck."Are you alright, love? Are you hurt anywhere?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/13/2015, 11:06 am

"Only in my soul since you dared take my marshmallows away from me! You heartless creature!"

She turned around and put the plate on a bench. They were alone, no one could hear them... she passed her arms around his neck and pulled him close, tilting her head to kiss him softly.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/14/2015, 1:35 am

I was about to apologise when she pulled me down to kiss me. She tricked me again. I really had to learn how she did that. I grinned and, placing my one hand behind her head abd the other on her waist, pressed my lips gently against hers. Ah, I would never get bored of this. Not only was she an incredible person, but also a wonderful kisser. How did she do that?!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/14/2015, 5:29 am

Her heart doing some wild tango in her chest, she broke away and sat down on the bench, holding James' hand. Next to them, a marble Eros was looking over his shoulder, holding his golden bow and notching an equally golden arrow. Jana Kay broke a rose bud from the bush, made it open its corolla and playfully put it in James' hair.

"You look dashing," she said.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/14/2015, 8:58 am

"Oh really? Thank you, darling, you're such a sweetie"I exclaimed dramatically in a girly voice and pretended to pose for an imaginary camera. "Am I okay? Because I don't want people to see me if I look anythinv but spectacular!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/14/2015, 1:12 pm

"James, that's not really nice for the Aphrodite girls. Or for girls in general," Jana Kay said, but even when she was chiding him, she couldn't help but smile. She was too happy to be here with him. Taking a marshmallow, she bit down on it and leaned her head on his shoulder, looking up at the starry sky.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/14/2015, 1:15 pm

"Sorry Mom"I rolled my eyes and kissed her forehead."Be careful, you might get diabetes with all the candy you eat!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/14/2015, 4:18 pm

She hadn't told him but his reply actually hurt. Jana Kay loved tolerance and seeing microagressions often got her sad and annoyed. Then he made the comment about her getting fat with the candy she was eating, and she perked up. "Mr Bond, you've known me for what, two years? I've always eaten entire cargoes for lunch, breakfast and dinner and I still look like a two-legged toothpick."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/14/2015, 5:13 pm

"You look stunning"I agreed and nuzzled her cheek."Besides, you'd be gorgeous even as a whale. The most beautiful whale on this planet"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/14/2015, 5:33 pm

"Cue whale noises," she chuckled and snuggled close.

Overhead fireworks exploded in fiery colors, casting them into glittering, colorful lights.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/14/2015, 9:11 pm

I wrapped my arms tightly around her and rested my head on top of hers, a soft smile on my lips as we watched the fireworks in comfortable silence

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:07 pm