A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Christmas date (Perca & me)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Christmas date (Perca & me) Empty Christmas date (Perca & me)

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 12:31 pm

Jana Kay had left the summer climate and hot temperatures of camp to meet James for a little date before she flew back to Scotland for school. He had just come back from a rescue mission in Arkansas and she was grateful he had returned, safe and sound. Since he was currently staying with his Mom, she hadn't seen him at camp just yet, they just had had a couple of (long) Iris-Message calls.
    Now she was waiting in front of the café, in parka and winter boots. Her long blonde hair was held back with a pin, a string of daisies over her ear.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/27/2017, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Christmas date (Perca & me) Empty Re: Christmas date (Perca & me)

Post by Perca 12/29/2015, 1:06 pm

Practically running through the busy streets of New York, I headed to a small cafe where Jana Kay was waiting. It'd been over a month since I had last seen her due to that stupid mission and I couldn't wait. While having feared that the distance would ruin our relationship, I felt nothing had changed. I hoped it was the same for her too. Shaking my head to dispel the bad thoughts, I tugged on the sleeves of my coat nervously as I arrived. And there she was, a beautiful angel in a hideous forest of cement. She was looking the other way and that gave me time to hide the small gift bag behind my bag before she saw it. "Wow. I keep thinking you can't get any prettier and you keep surprising me."I said in greeting to get her attention and grinned."Hey, Flower Princess, I missed you"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 1:21 pm

"James!" Jana Kay ran over and wrapped him in a tight hug, closing her eyes happily. She stayed like that for a moment or too before placing a long smooch on his lips. "I missed you so much!"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/29/2015, 1:38 pm

I blushed slightly as I returned the hug, the color on my cheek darkening when she kissed me. "How are you doing, Jana Kay? Everything at camp okay? Anything exiting that happened as I was gone?"I asked and paused as I remembered the gift I had prepared for her, which I handed over awkwardly."Uh, this is for you. Merry Christmas, Jana"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 2:54 pm

"Oh, I mainly hung out with Lucy," Jana said. "Apart from that, classic camp stuff: climbing, captured the flag, flamethrower sculpture, the usual." She didn't say anything about Emily asking her out a few days before, as it was still making her feel a bit uncomfortable. It was the first time a girl asked her out. Now wasn't the time to think about it though. "But tell me about you, how was the mission?" she asked as they entered the coffee shop, slipping her hand into his. When he gave her the present, she blushed and kissed his cheek. "Thanks so much, dear! I got something for you too, I'll give it to you when we find a table."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/30/2015, 2:27 am

I could see something was troubling Jana, but I didn't want to ruin the mood and I didn't ask. It was probably nostalgia for home after all. "The mission was okay. I didn't know anyone so it was easier, not having to constantly worry extra about someone. But thankfully, no surprises. Monsters were slain, people were saved. Did you know we had to save humans? Yes, some monsters had tried to take over the Empire State Building and kept hostages. Everyone thought they were plain criminals but they were Laistrygones. Anyway."I stopped as we sat in a table near a window, quiet and peacefull. The view outside was beautiful, a frozen garden covered with snow. "You didn't have to, beautiful. But thank you very very much"I grinned ad leaned down to kiss her cheek as I pulled out her chair
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2015, 5:11 am

"The Empire States Building? I saw that in the news! That was...that was you?" Her green eyes gleamed with admiration.

They sat down at a table next to the window and Jana Kay took her parka off. Underneath she had a pair of bright yellow denims and a warm Christmas sweater, little donut earrings on her lobes. She pulled out a gift wrapped in glossy red paper printed with reindeers. "Here you go," she smiled.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/17/2016, 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/30/2015, 5:43 am

"Says the one who saved the ruins of Stonehedge"I chuckled and flushed as I took the small packet from her hands. "Thank you very very much." Just then the waiter came. "I would like a hot cocoa please, what about you?
    "
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2015, 7:06 am

"Same please! With marshmallows," she added.
    Looking back at James,she blushed a little more. "Aren't you going to open it?"

OOC: It's a pillow with a stylized holly print. On the back it says "Merry Christmas!"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/30/2015, 7:26 am

"You are so impatient sometimes"I chuckled as I carefully opened the package, trying not to rip the paper I was planning on keeping. I laughed as I saw the pillow and hugged it close to my chest. "This is so adorable!! Thank you!!!"I exclaimed and stood up to go and hug Jana tightly. "Come on, open yours now!"

OOC: It's a christmas photo album filled with photos of Jana and James, from when they first met till now, and some baby and childhood family photos of them both
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2015, 7:42 am

"I apologize for my ADHD," she laughed and opened the gift. It was so prettily wrapped, with little Christmas trees and a ribbon! Folding the paper neatly, she put it aside on the table and looked at the present... A book. "Oh my gods! Is it...?" She opened it and was met with a picture of her and James sitting on the beach, holding hands. Another was them kissing behind the Demeter cabin. Then came a photobooth strip they had done several months ago, full of silly faces. She browsed through the book in wonder, finding pictures she didn't even knew existed. "Who took all these?" She asked, flipping a page. After that came child pictures of her and James and her hand flew to her mouth. "Oh, James, by Aphrodite... That's... That's so sweet!" Leaning over the table, she pecked his cheek, still blushing. "I'll always keep it with me. I love it so much!"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/27/2017, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/30/2015, 11:35 am

I blushed a deep red, a habit of the young daughter of Demeter that seemed to have rubbed off onto me. "Well, your father helped. More accurately, your sisters. They were so exited! They scanned and emailed me all your photos. I just had to put the rest together. I left a few pages empty for more photos. I thought it would be too sentimental and stuff but my mom - the hopeless romantic - said you would absolutely adore it, so.... yeah."I mumbled and rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "Will you be visiting your dad for the holidays?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2015, 12:34 pm

Her sisters -- why of course! They had absolutely adored James when he came to Scotland, no wonder they had asked for his email (well for Sheri and Opal, Tumblr was more like it).

"Yes, I am. I'm leaving in two days, which is why I wanted to see you asap. I'll be back after New Year probably -- got holidays till mid January."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/30/2015, 12:37 pm

"Awww. I'm going to my mom but I'll be back a couple days after New Year's since she's going on a cruise for my aunt's wedding. Will you still be able to IM me? I'll miss you" I admitted and squeezed her hand in a caring gesture
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2015, 12:43 pm

Jana softly stroked his hand with her thumb. "Of course I'll IM you. I'm gonna miss you so much...don't get into any suicide missions before I get back," she added with a chuckle. The waiter came back with their drinks and Jana Kay took the opportunity to ask for some cookies to go with it. Nothing's better than dipping them into your hot drink and feeling the chocolate chips melting in her mouth.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/31/2015, 11:58 am

"Without you? Wouldn't dream of it"I chuckled and stole one of her marshmallows with a smirk. "Say hi to your sisters from me and thank you. I really appreciate their help. They love you very very much and the miss you as well."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/1/2016, 6:43 am

"I will," she smiled, dropping a marshmallow into her chocolate. She took his hand in hers again, softly stroking his fingers with her thumb. I love you. "Any plans for the holidays already?" The girl asked.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/4/2016, 4:45 pm

"Nah, not really. I'll be helping my mom with the chores most of the time, anyway. I was thinking of babysitting around the neighborhood. Every couple wants to go out and celebrate at this time of year. So yeah. Besides, the more cash I have, the better dates I can take you on!" I chuckled and ran a hand through my hair, the nervous gesture unnerving me more instead of calming me. Why, even after so much time, I still got so anxious about our dates?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/4/2016, 6:14 pm

"Darling, all our dates have been perfect," she softly smiled, lacing her fingers with his. She loved the way he passed a hand through his hair, and his nervous little smile. "I'll probably be baby sitting too, or helping my Mum out in the stables," she said. When she said Mum she meant her stepmother An, not Demeter -- An really was like a mother to her. "It will be good to see the horses again. Who knows, we could go out for a ride next time you visit? I can't guarantee it will be as sunny as in camp though!" she chuckled. Riding in camp was a pure pleasure but she missed the rough hills and rocky roads of Scotland.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/7/2016, 2:06 pm

"I'd love that!"I grinned and then continued with an after-thought."That is, if your dad ever allows me to step foot near your house after we almost destroyed it, last time"I joked
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 7:15 am

Jana Kay laughed with him. "Come on, he's not like that! He perfectly understands the dangers." Her parents were nothing but big sweethearts and never blamed Jana for the accidents that befell her. A thought came to her mind and she smiled a little. "I, though, have yet to meet your mum. I only saw her in pictures. She looks lovely.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/26/2016, 12:01 pm

"Oh, please don't start"I groaned and let my head fall on the table. "She's been dying to meet you. She always talks about you and asks me how you are. Sometimes I worry she knows you better than I do! And she's always nagging me 'Oh, when will I finally meet Jana? You always talk about her but I've never seen her! I sure hope she's not imaginary!' Gah! And I'll have to live with that for a week!"I whined and looked up at her with puppy eyes. "Please save me"

OOC: Sorry I'm so late!!!! School has been killing me!!!!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/1/2016, 6:40 am

Jana Kay laughed with her hands over her mouth before growing an amused smirk. "I'm now tempted to arrange some kind of date at your house and not show up so your mom is convinced I'm fictional," she giggled. "Then randomly bump into her two months later." Her green eyes glittered as she took a bite of her cookie. "But that would be mean."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/3/2016, 12:10 pm

"Meh, you could easily pull that off. You're an evil mastermind when you want to be"I joked and ran a hand through my hair. "You can come over though, anytime you want. My house is always open for you, princess"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/8/2016, 5:27 pm

There it was again, the hand through the hair. Jana spent a moment just gazing at the way the lamps brought up coppery highlights in his sand blonde hair before smiling at him again, holding his hand in hers.

"I'd love to. I have never even seen your room in real!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:06 am