A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

One way or another

Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

One way or another Empty One way or another

Post by Prophet 2/11/2015, 10:01 am

I was unsure why I'd gotten on a tuxedo, tie, and everything in my formal wear to come here...just to sit on the sidelines, where the food was. It always happened, except...with Sapphire. But she'd left me with insults, telling me it was no wonder I was a loner. I was in my apathetic stage regarding it, however. I really didn't care what she thought anymore. Maybe I should have...No more dwelling on it.

I'd been hoping to find a girl to dance with, but I'd had no luck whatsoever, with a few rejections and a heart torn almost to pieces. I just sat down, head down, reflecting on everything, trying to tell myself, It isn't your fault, Nico. They just aren't right for you. Neither is Sapphire, much as you thought she was. I was still sitting there however, couldn't muster the will to get up and find someone. I was spent.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

One way or another Empty Re: One way or another

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/11/2015, 10:31 am

I had decided to fix myself a glass of punch, taking a large sip. Gods I was thirsty, but there was no way is Zeus's name that I was drinking that crap. I sighed, throwing my cup away in the trash. I would have to find something to drink later. I had no idea why I was dressed in a long white dress with a some-what greek design, cream colored heals and a silver crown atop of her head. Pretty over the top for a child of Demeter. I sighed. It was stupid coming to a Valentines day dance with no date. I took my time walking over to food. Maybe I could find something better than the punch. I scanned the tables. Definitely not trying any of that, at least not right now. I walked over to the chairs near the food table, sitting down beside a boy in a white suit. I crossed my legs, not speaking to him.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/11/2015, 10:43 am

I noticed a girl sit down next to me. I decided to just talk to her, no harm in that. I asked in a tone that reflected my mood, "Hi...you here without a date? If so, welcome to the club..." I trailed off at that, remembering Sapphire for just one moment. I regretted nothing about showing her Alien Isolation, haunting her with the Alien. She deserved to have some memory of me, for better or for worse.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/11/2015, 10:52 am

I glanced over at the boy. The suit was amazing, but his face was sad and depressing, matching his voice. I laughed a once, cold and hard. "As a matter of fact I am here with no one." My face formed into a half-frown state. What a bummer. "However, I do thank you for the welcome." She did not bother with any more formalities. There was no use in pressuring him for a name or any such other facts about himself.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/11/2015, 11:53 am

She seemed kind enough, so I decided I'd tell her who I was, "I'm Nico Calvi, son of Bastet. Sorry I seem depressed, recent events have not been easy on me..." I was sincere about what I said. I started looking at her, rather than down like I had been. I wanted to see where this went.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/11/2015, 12:35 pm

I smiled at Nico. He seemed to be cheering up just a little. "Your fine. I'm Lilliana Mast. Most just call me Lil.

OOC: Sorry for the one liner xD
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/11/2015, 7:01 pm

I said to her, "I'm glad to meet you, Lil. I had a breakup quite recently, it hasn't been easy. You're right, though, I'll be just fine. There'll always be someone else." I thought about it, then asked, "Would you like a dance with me? I promise I'm okay at it."

OOC: Any length is fine by me, as long as I can understand it.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/13/2015, 9:59 am

OOC: Okay, totally understandable.

"I am very sorry to here that, Nico." After all, the boy seemed very nice, out from under all the pain and sadness that he had currently bottled up inside. She stood up, nodding her head at him. "If your sure you're okay with it... I will most definitely dance with you.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/13/2015, 10:03 am

I perked up when she said she wanted to dance and asked, "Well then what are we waiting for? I gently pulled her to the dance floor, as I recognized an Italian waltz, yes, from my time back in Italy, where I'd been born. I knew this song well, and started dancing to it naturally, and bringing Lil along.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/13/2015, 10:08 am

I was pulled along into an up beat tempo, unconsciously I giggled when he took my hand. Never actually danced to a waltz, so I followed Nico's lead. He wasn't to bad. "You know this one," I asked, curious.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/13/2015, 10:10 am

I said, "Indeed I do. I heard in my home country, Italy." I continued to dance as elegantly as I could manage, it wasn't often that I danced.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/13/2015, 10:13 am

I nodded. Italy... Interesting. I continued to follow his lead, dancing as elegantly as possible. Usually hip-pop was the main genre that I danced to. I gently continued to move my hips as more people came through the doors.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/13/2015, 10:53 am

I kept dancing with Lil, and I was enjoying it. I saw other people looking at us, but I didn't care. I kept dancing with Lil. I couldn't help but blush a little when I finally really looked at her. She was pretty, no doubt in my mind.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/13/2015, 11:13 am

I smiled at him, seeing his blush. He was handsome. The sadness did not justice for his face. It made him look worn and tired. The smile is what really allowed to see him. Besides, the light blush went good with his skin.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/13/2015, 2:06 pm

I said to her, "Anyone ever tell you you're pretty?" I kept dancing until the song ended, then took Lil to the side again, arm around her shoulder.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 2/14/2015, 1:31 am

A bit bored and wanting to have some fun at the dance. Wearing my usual red and white dress and boots, with my hair falling down my shoulders in their soft blue curls, I walked in the huge building, grabbing a juice from the bar and sitting on the side to finish it before mixing in with the dancing crowd
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/14/2015, 1:47 am

I heard the music come back on and said, "Let's head back on, one more dance before we go." I took Lil back to the dance floor. I heard hip hop music come on, then let her take the lead for this one.

OOC: Aria, Perca is RPing Nico's ex, Sapphire, who discovers how quickly Nico has moved on. This'll be a character changing moment for Sapphire, so let's set it up.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/16/2015, 9:30 am

OOC: Got ya.

BIC: Lilliana was still blushing about his previous comment on her looks. Only her father had straight up told her that she was pretty, then again, he was basically required to do so. Hip-pop... Hmm... Uh-oh. She was taking the lead this time? Alright. Keep a cool head. She had this. Lil slowly started to move her hips, feeling the beat of the song. She knew all the moves to this one, after all it had been on the top 100 list for about 2 months now.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/16/2015, 11:12 am

As she began to dance, I was smiling at her. I couldn't help but place a kiss on her cheek before we started moving by her lead.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 2/16/2015, 12:00 pm

As I danced around, I noticed a familliar head of brown hair. The morning's happening forgotten, I grinnef widely as I headed towards him. I stopped though as soon as I noticed a brunette in his arms, my grin turning into a frown. He loved me. What was he doing with her? Did he not want me anymore? My frown slowly turned into an angry glare. I was tempted to go over there and yell at him but in the end I just gave them a hurt look before running away
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/16/2015, 3:43 pm

I saw Sapphire, and she looked hurt. Served her right. I let Lil keep dancing with me, unsure if I should tell her about Sapphire seeing us.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/23/2015, 10:09 am

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, guys. I've been snowed in and what not.

BIC: I blushed as a kiss was planted on my cheek. Wow.. He's kinda sweet, I thought. Continuing to dance I seen a girl looking at us. Did she have a crush on Nico? What was she looking at us for? Huh... I ignored her, continuing to dance along with Nico.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/23/2015, 10:15 am

I knew that she'd seen Sapphire, but she didn't seem too bothered, we kept going, and I saw her blushing. It quite mirrored my own blush that had developed. I was feeling great being around Lilliana. She was polite, sweet, and a good dancer.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 2/23/2015, 10:20 am

The song had finally slowed to a stop as her blush was some-what fading. I had tried my hardest to push the thoughts of the other girl out of mind. I was pretty sure that Nico had seen her. I couldn't help to ask.

"Nico... Did you know that girl?"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/23/2015, 10:54 am

I said, "As a matter of fact I do. That was my ex, the reason I was so depressed. I don't know why she looked so hurt. She made her choice, she should have stood by it. Either way, she doesn't matter, not anymore."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:03 pm