A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Walking around the woods

lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4469
    Registration date : 2012-08-11

Walking around the woods Empty Walking around the woods

Post by lost shadow Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:50 am

Kie walked ahead of the demigod he had asked to meet him in the woods, arriving much earlier than the other demigod kie sat down on a large boulder waiting for Hezekiah, kie looked around the quiet forest he had been in many times "Usually it's louder than this" he thought of all of the animals and demigods that should be in the area making noise but all he heard was the soft sound of trees moving to the strong wind. Kie played with his Celestial Bronze  spear twirling it int his hands, rusty from the time he had spent not using it fighting monsters or another demigod in the arena. Kie looked at the camp thinking about where Hezekiah was maybe he just got carried away practically running to the forest in excitement to spend time with another demigod.

Last edited by lost shadow on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Walking around the woods Empty Re: Walking around the woods

Post by Green Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:16 am

Hezekiah walked into the forest looking around for his fellow Egyptian demigod buddy, Kie. "Yo Kie! Where are you?!" He called out wiping his the venom from his mouth. He then scratched under his chin as he soon came up to a large boulder. "Kie?!" He called once more, putting his hands around his mouth for extra force.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:28 am

Kie watched the tranquility of the forest crumble as Hezekiah came running and screaming after him. "It was so peaceful..." he thought watching as birds fluttered from the trees flying off to the sky to go... Wherever to their nest, to find food, maybe even to find a new place to watch the forest around. Kie grabbed his spear and poked Hezekiah with the hilt of it so not to injure him "I'm up here!"Kie said smiling as he jumped down with a grunt as he felt his left knee his old injury from child hood coming back making his left knee ache. Kie looked up at Hezekiah "Alright, so what do you want to do"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Hezekiah nearly jumped when Kie hit him with the hilt of the spear. "Hey, there you are.." He said as he watched jumped down from the branch he was resting on. "hmm..Let's go monster hunting. I hear it's a real thrill." He stated with a smile on his face before activating his celestial bronze frail.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:29 pm

"That sounds like fun it's been a long time since I've fought a monster!" Kie said stretching as he walked along a path "Nice flail!"Kie said looking around the quiet forest "So where should we look for these monsters?"He asked holding his spear resting it on his shoulder as he walked " I wonder what kind of loot we will get!" Kie said excitedly
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:56 am

Hezekiah chuckled slightly and slapped the frail on his hand, grabbing the ends tightly, drawing a bit of blood. "Thank you, it comes in handy in different ways." He winked charmly and looked around the forest. "They're probably in the thick part of the forest." The son of Serqet stated, wiping his blood on his jump shorts. "I know right? Maybe I'll get a head of somethinf! You'll never know.."
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:58 am

Kie smiled as he watched him wipe blood on his side "Yeah alright let's go deeper into the woods and we should run into... Something and if we run into anything huge then I could just use my whip"he said moving his coat showing him a celestial bronze infused whip with engravings on the handle and the symbol of bast "It was a gift from my mother a long time ago it's gotten me out of a few jams"he laughed as he walked away from the path deeper into the woods and the brush
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:13 am

He nodded, agreeing with him as they headed deeper into the forest. Hezekiah noticed Kie's whip and smirk, "That's what's up." The Egyptian demigod smirked, looking forehead. "So you have any powers?" He asked him, wiping some venom from his bottom lip.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:23 am

Kie nodded "I can speak to all felines and understand them "kie said smiling as he got his spear ready to attack anything that jumps out at them " What about you?"he asked as he heard a rustling in the bushes. Kie stepped towards it cautiously "Get ready "

Ooc what should they fight
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:46 am

Talking to cats? That's similiar to Arziza's power...Hezekiah was about to say something, but was stopped by the rustling in the bushes. He quickly readied his celestial bronze frail. "Do you have any idea what it might b-" suddenly a hellhound leaped from the thicket. It's black fur giving off a glossy texture in the sun. "Oh sh*t!" Hezekiah acclaimed, backing up a bit. Hezekiah took in a deep breath and shot out a spray of venom from my mouth, aiming at it's eyes.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:19 am

Kie watched as a large black beast had jumped from the bushes. He jumped back swinging his spear pushing it outward jabbing toward the beast to keep it away. Kie looked over at Hezekiah who was cursing and spitting some liquid at the beasts eyes when he realized it was poison kie gasped "That's so cool!!"he exclaimed looking back at the hell hound rushing forward thrusting his so ear forward trying to pierce through the hounds front right foot trying to disable the beast before they killed it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:29 am

The venom slolwy took affect, causing burning and sudden redness to the hell hound's eyes. As the beast was distracted by Kie, Hezekiah slowly went behind the beast, hoping not to be noticed by it. When he had a clear shot, the son of Serket whipped at the right heel of the hell hound. Some of the spikes got stuck in the flesh of the underworld beast, making him yank it out. When he did this, the beast cried out in pain, now pissed.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:01 am

"Oh f*ck!! That thing is pissed!"he said jabbing the spear into the hounds shoulder but it didn't push in very deep, Kie hoped that Hezekiah could get the final blow into the beast. Kie watched the hound practically foaming from the mouth his eyes red and angry "We have to finish this soon before it lunges break its spine!!"he yelled at Hezekiah knowing the hound would lunge at him first.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:11 am

Break he's spine? How the hell was he suppose to do that?! Hezekiah wasn't Superman.

Hezekiah stared at the beast, closing his eyes, trying to concentrate. There was a buzzing sound coming from the woods behind Kie. "You better duck!" He shouted as a swarm of bees came out, heading toward the hell hound. The beast snared and swatted at the insects, stinging the monster. "Now! While it's distracted!"
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:42 am

Ooc: I meant with the flail I don't know I imagine it would be easy to break bones with a flail xD

Kie swung the spear hitting the hell hound with it like it was some sort of giant thin metal bat the loud clang could be heard over the hell hounds snarling and the sudden buzzing " I. NEED. A. SWORD. " the blonde demigod screamed his calm demeanor vanishing, he had never been very good with his spear. Kie because e aware of the loud buzzing when he saw the large swarm of bees attack the hell hound kie ducked rolling away "I HATE WASP'S ARE THOSE WASP'S IM ALLERGIC!!!" kie said standing, when what Hezekiah said registered to him kie prepared his spear holding it high over his head before swinging it down piercing the hell hounds neck. The spear lodged deep into the hellhound. The point of the spear slightly poked through the hounds throat before the thing exp loaded into a golden pile of dust.

OOC omg I love it when kie gets angry he uses his spear as a baseball bat
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Hezekiah watched as Kie swung his spear at the hell hound, gripping his frail tightly as he slowly moved from behind the beast back to his partner in hunting. He heard his screech about wasps, but didn't respond. Soon the battle was over. "Well, that was fun, huh?"
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:49 pm

Kie breathed heavily looking down at the pile of dust, the bees flew off back into the woods "We really should tell someone about those wasps they just attacked a hell hound I wouldn't want to be the demigod that runs into those"He said looking down at the pile of dust he poked it withhis spear and a whuge hell hound fang shined through the golden dust "Cool! Do you want it?" He offered
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:26 am

Hezekiah rolled his eyes, wiping some sweat from his brow. "I called them out of the forest, Kie." He said, a little upset. He wasn't upset at Kie, he was just in one of his moods. The pieces of glass and celestial bronze clinked together as he shoved the handle into his front pocket, leaning against a tree. "Nah, you keep it."
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:42 am

Kie looked over at Hezekiah confused he was sure he hadn't said anything about being able to summon bees but that would make sense sincebees had poison "I'm sorry i didn't know that you could do that"kie said calming down he grabbed and picked up the tooth pushing it into his pocket leaving it there " thanks I'll make a necklace out of it or something"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:32 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, don't worry about it." Hezekiah stretched his back and looked around the small clearing. He debated whether or not to make his own makeshift home out in the forest. "Uh, let's keep walking." He offered, heading to the right of the path they had veered from.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Kie nodded "I wonder if we will run into any other monsters"he asked as he followed Hezekiah resting his spear on his shoulder as he looked around the forest the sun was getting ready to set "We won't have long out here before its dark I'm not sure how it is on this side but you don't want to be out too long in the forest when its dark" kie stated walking along the path
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:47 pm

Hezekiah looked over his shoulder at Kie and smirked, "I don't need to be scared of the forest." He looked back foreward until he came to a tree with a low hanging branch. The son of Serqet jumped up on the branch and began to crawl up the tree.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:10 am

Kie looked at the demigod confused, "We should all be scared of the forest" He said then watched his new friend, Hezekiah jump and start climbing up into a tree. "What are you doing?" he asked watching him, walking up to the tree his friend was now scaling.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:23 am

Hezekiah climbed up the tree until he felt comfortable. "I'm just relaxing. Wanna join?" He asked him, looking down at him through the trees. The Egyptian demigod rested his head against the tree's bark, looking forward. It was kinda peaceful here in the woods. Maybe he'll stay awhile.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:59 am

Kie looked up at him, smiling at his comment. "Sure!" kie said resting his Celestial Bronze spear against the tree before jumping up grabbing another low hanging branch. Kie struggled to climb up into the tree, once he was safely sitting on the branch he had climbed onto he looked at Hezekiah " honestly i wish i had my claws i use to carve my nails to be sharp by cutting into the skin on the side of my finger"he shared a bit of his past with his new friend

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:39 pm