A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Walking around the woods

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Walking around the woods - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking around the woods

Post by Green 3/1/2015, 9:15 pm

Hezekiah stared off into the distance before turning to look at the son of Bastest. "Claws? You had claws?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Well he couldn't be that surprised that Kie used to have claws after all he was a son of Cats. He sighed and looked down at his lap, staring into it. His memory krept back to when he found a lost cat on the side of the road in a box while he was doing his daily jog.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4469
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by lost shadow 3/8/2015, 5:03 pm

Kie looked at his friend "Yeah, I did it was a stupid idea I had a long time ago to be more cat like" he said looking up at the bright blue sky, a large collection of clouds had just floated past them " So, Hezekiah what do you want to do out here? We could go look for another monster or we could just kick it here for a bit?"Kie offered stretching as he sat on the large low hanging tree branch.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 3/8/2015, 8:48 pm

Hezekiah laughed to himself. "More cat-like? Why not just buy a set of cat ears and a tail?" He asked, crossing his arms over his toned pecs. After a while he shook his head. "Hm, on second thought, don't do that." The son of Serqet exhaled and spat some venom out into a tree. The bark started to bubble and fall off. Smirking, he turned his attention to Kie. "Eh, just stay up here I guess."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 9:15 am