A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Bubbles and Candy (Flashback)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Bubbles and Candy (Flashback) Empty Bubbles and Candy (Flashback)

Post by Mason 2/19/2015, 1:40 pm

ooc: I decided to use Tenzing Norgay Trainor as 10 year old Jason for this RP.

Pictures:

Jason's unformed six pack:

bic:

Ah, Christmas time in the city. Actually, to be exact, December 11th, (insert year here).

10-year-old Jason and his father, Zac Sungo, wandered down the streets, going to all the different toy stores, Jason telling his dad which ones he wanted from 'Santa,' with his father chuckling and writing them down- along with the price. After all of this, they decided to go to a local indoor pool. Jason wore his blue trunks and brought his favorite superheroes towel (don't disrespect the Spidey). He looked around at all of the girls there. Ew, cooties. His dad told him he'd be right back (he saw someone he knew there), and his dad didn't trust him swimming alone, so he sat there, all chillax, being shirtless with his beanie on, listening to music.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Bubbles and Candy (Flashback) Empty Re: Bubbles and Candy (Flashback)

Post by Morgan Landry 2/19/2015, 4:44 pm

Cleopatra was walking next to Dad, looking at the world with her large green eyes. Holding his hand, she was careful not to slip or trip on the pool's wet floor. Tripping hurt. She had a child bikini on, pastel pink with dark red bowties on the sides. Cleopatra called them cherry-bows in her head because the color reminded her of cherries. Dad was in swimwear too and sat down on a deckchair next to her.

"Do you want your floaties?"

"I can swim, Dad," Cleopatra said, knitting her tiny eyebrows.

"Run along then. And be careful!"

Cleopatra giggled and went into the water. There were so many big people here! She wished she could be that big too. She couldn't wait to be nine.
    Her curls soaked, she came back to the surface and wiped her eyes with her small fingers. When the world stopped being blurry, she realized she was looking straight at a boy. He was big, at least eleven or ten.

"Hi!" She said in English. She could speak English, Dad had taught her.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/19/2015, 5:04 pm

Jason saw a girl come out of the water. He was bigger than her. He was so happy to be ten. Being ten meant you were almost a teenager. And being a teenager meant being grown up and wise and always right about everything!

He noticed her mouth moving, so he turned his music off. He took out his earphones, and smiled at her. "Hi! I'm Jason Sungo, and I'm ten years old," he pronounced, proudly. He took off his beanie, patting down his mess of hair. "My dad says I'm not supposed to talk to strangers, but I'll make an exception for you," he said, winking at the end. WHATTT, no, Jason, no. Girls had cooties. Bad Jason. "Do you like superheroes or race cars?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/19/2015, 5:20 pm

Race cars? Typical boy. Superheroes, she could relate.

"Oh I love WonderWoman!" She giggled. "By the way I'm Cleopatra. I'm nine."

The lie came easily to her lips, people always told her she looked older.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/19/2015, 5:28 pm

"Nice. WonderWoman's not really my style. I like Spidey a lot more, and maybe the Hulk. The Hulk is so big and strong! Someday I want to be like him!" he declared, giggling. "Nice to meet you, Cleopatra. Can I call you Cleo instead? Oooh, or Patty?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/20/2015, 2:46 pm

"You want to be green too?" She asked with a serious face, her green eyes eating up half her face.

He then made the comments about her name and she shook her head. "Cleo is okay. No Patty."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 5:46 am