A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Flashback (Alex and me)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Flashback (Alex and me) Empty Flashback (Alex and me)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/16/2016, 8:35 am

Arian was clutching her bow, her gaze alertly jumping from one point to another. This wasn't her first Capture-the-Flag game, but this time the blue team had the Athena, Apollo and Ares cabins together. The red guys on their side counted Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hermes, Dionysus and Demeter. Maybe not the best draw.
    Arian was guarding the red flag, hiding in the undergrowth. Her back was hurting from crouching for so long but she didn't want to move and maybe reveal her position in case someone from the opposite team was lurking nearby. The Hermes guys had insisted she wear camouflage clothes and mud face paint, just in case.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Flashback (Alex and me) Empty Re: Flashback (Alex and me)

Post by Green 4/16/2016, 8:40 pm

For some reason, young, thirteen year old Javier Salvador felt a lot better when he was away from the battle field. Maybe it was the fear of getting hurt or just the fact he didn't feel uncomfortable being right up in someone's face.
    He was also on the red team, wearing a celestial breast plate and...that was it. Probably not the smartest thing, but it was okay. He was about twenty to thirty-five feet away from the girl who he had connected with while they stayed in the Hermes' cabin since they were unclaimed. Javier was squatting in the brush with his bow in hand and a arrow just waiting to be notched. It just felt natural for him to use this weapon than all the others.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/17/2016, 3:56 pm

Suddenly, two Ares kids bolted out of the undergrowth, going straight for the flag. Their weapons were smeared with bits of blood and they looked so aggressive that Arian felt herself crouch lower instinctively.

But Chris, Butch and Alice, who were on guard duty too, shouted, jumped out of their hiding places, and ran at them with their swords drawn. Arian watched the fight from afar, one arrow notched and ready; she was simply waiting for an opening.
    Which did not come.

She was about to resort to just waiting when things spiced up, as two Apollo girls and an Athena boy raced out of the forest from the other side, going for the flag. They had lured the guards out, waiting for the road to be free and take the prize.

Three. No time to think. Arian dropped the arrow she had notched and fumbled for one of her tricky ones. Notch, raise, aim, fire. The arrow split the air with a sharp hiss, hit the ground a meter or so in front of the attackers, and exploded into a puddle of bright pink chewing gum.

All three of them slid and fell to the ground, struggling in the sticky pink goo, trying to get up. Yes! Arian thought. I love bubble gum arrows!

The other fighters had stopped in surprise, looking at the three blue team campers: that was the opening she had been waiting for. Just as the five demigods resumed fighting with doubled intensity, she grabbed her second to last arrow, stood up, whipped around, and shot it straight at the first Ares kid just when he was whirling in front of his sister. The arrow hit him in the arm, but that was only the beginning. A pair of bronze wires sprang up from the arrow shaft and wrapped themselves tightly around whatever they could find. In this case, the two siblings. It was a lucky hit, Arian was very much aware of that. But it had also been pure intuition.

"Wow, good shot Arian!" Chris called over to her, raising his thumb. The two Ares offsprings were busy trying to get out of the wires but they just wrapped themselves tighter around their bodies. Alice smirked then went and knocked their weapons out of their hands.

Suddenly, a bright warm glow filled the glade; everyone stopped and turned, staring at something above Arian's head.
    She looked up. A shiny golden lyre hologram was floating over her. She swore she could hear We Are The Champions being played somewhere in the background as golden glitter fluttered down all over her and a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses materialized on her nose.

Am I...? Am I being...?

"One of us! One of us!" The Apollo girls started chanting. Just then, the conch rang, which signaled the end of the game. All the red team campers exchanged glances.

"We won?"

"We won!"

"I got claimed!"

"Holy Hera, we won!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 9:35 am