A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Carry On My Wayward Son...

Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Carry On My Wayward Son... Empty Carry On My Wayward Son...

Post by Shade 3/1/2015, 12:10 pm

Carry On My Wayward Son... Season5

The setting of our story takes place in a decrepit farmstead located out in the brush land of rural Alabama. The farmstead was built in the early 1800s by slave owners and was shut down back in the 1940s as it was rumored a serial killer once called it home.  A teenage boy and a woman who went to visit it a long time ago vanished for weeks only for their bodies to be found just recently. Your characters are here investigating that double homicide, whether they be hunters, local police, or simply residents from the local Alabama community….or maybe even Supernatural creatures themselves. The question is…can you find out who the murder is before you yourself are taken to the depths of hell?

The role-play starts at the crime scene, it is currently 1700 (or 5:00 pm) , the bodies were found at 1500 (3:00 pm) and no one is quite sure what to make of it as of yet. Let’s see what you think of it.

((Posting order is as follows:
    Galena Vroom (MandarHobbit)
    Caspar Lynn (Augustus Waters)
    Kyra Reid (Jeremy Summers)
    John "Labyrinth" Smith (Trevor)
    Franklin Vickery (muse) ))
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Carry On My Wayward Son... Empty Re: Carry On My Wayward Son...

Post by Kwacken 3/3/2015, 10:47 am

Galena Vroom was not like the other County Sheriff Deputies from Morengo county. She wasn't a country bumpki. With a tick accent and a head full of local lore. So why was it she was disturbed about this murder more than anyone else? Aside from it being less than five miles from Hell's Half Acre, well, now Half Acre, a church had bought it ironically, this was the site of an executed man's ranch.

The somewhat large deputy took a drag of a cigarette, looking at the coroner as the bodies of the two kids were examined and taken. She was temped to call the State in on it, but knowing budgeting, that wasn't going to go over well unless more bodies showed up. And then that wasn't going to go over well.

"Looks like an occult thing from the stabbings. Poor things didn't have a chance." She said, her New York accent standing out in the crisp Alabama air as she turned to face a few people who had come to.investigate/rubber neck and a few witnesses. "We'll know more later on in the investigation." She said, tapping her hand against her leg in a pattern of seven threes.

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 3/7/2015, 4:20 pm

occ : so who's turn is it after the skips? Cause I'm ready to go!! Lol
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 3/7/2015, 10:50 pm

((skip Augustus and go to Jeremy, if Jeremy doesn't post by tmr Trevor you're up I guess.))
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/8/2015, 4:34 pm

((sorry, i haven't had much access for the past couple of days. i'll wait until the next turn, since i missed. again, i'm sorry.))
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 3/10/2015, 9:25 pm

OOC: I think I'm gonna drop out of this one, sorry dudes
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/17/2015, 5:15 pm

OOC: are we going to still do this or...?
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 3/17/2015, 6:59 pm

OOC: I'm not sure... I'm just gonna post

BIC:
    John Smith was working solo for a little while. His hunter partner, James Boski, was taking a break from hunting. It was a sore point. But for the time being he was learning to deal with it. He had learned of the incident early on. He had an informent in the town over and because John was only a few miles out of the town, Evan had given him the heads up. So here he was. Smith's black 1970 Ford Mustang rolled up on the scene and it's very weary driver stepped out. He was running on a couple hours worth of sleep which wasn't a big deal usually for him but now he was antsy. He walked up to one of the deputies and asked her "What's happening here?" after he flashes his fake FBI badge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 3:09 pm