A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

There's a first time for everything...

Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

There's a first time for everything... Empty There's a first time for everything...

Post by Kat The Reject 3/19/2015, 10:11 pm

I walk into the field. Today was just not my day. I couldn't find Alexander anywhere, and I really needed to talk to him. I needed a cigarette is what I needed...Whatever.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

There's a first time for everything... Empty Re: There's a first time for everything...

Post by pilot 3/19/2015, 10:17 pm

I walked into the fields, not actually sure where I was going, cause I've never really been in this part of camp before. I stuck a cigarette in my mouth, and searched my pockets trying to ind my lighter. I couldn't remember what pocket I put it in.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

There's a first time for everything... Empty Re: There's a first time for everything...

Post by Kat The Reject 3/19/2015, 10:24 pm

I stand in the field, hugging myself. The tank top wasn't doing the trick. The wind blew right through me and chilled my bones. I didn't know there was someone behind me.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/19/2015, 10:27 pm

I didn't noticed that I wasn't alone, because I was too busy trying to find my lighter. I finally found it, in my back pocket and lit my cigarette before sticking the lighter back in my pocket. I sat down on the ground.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/19/2015, 10:30 pm

I smell the smoke in the air, closing my eyes and throwing my head back softly. A chill is sent down my body as I breathe the smoke in. I groan lightly, not stopping to think where the smoke would be coming from.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/19/2015, 10:33 pm

I glanced around, before blowing out more smoke. I finally noticed another person. I thought it was weird that i was kind of sitting really close to her, yet I was just noticing her now. I didn't say anything though, and looked away.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/19/2015, 10:36 pm

I comb my hair back with my fingers. Didn't matter though. The bangs would always just fall back over my eyes. I yawn. Maybe it was time to leave. I turn around and see myself facing someone. He looked kind of familiar. Not sure where form though. "Hi," I heard someone say. Oh...it was me.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/19/2015, 10:40 pm

"Uhh.... Hi...." I say, wondering if I should apologize for kind of, almost being creepy. But I already felt weird, so I didn't say anything else.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/19/2015, 10:43 pm

"...Got a smoke?" I ask. My voice was dark and sleepy. I kind of sounded like a stoner, to be honest. Better than sounding like a slut, like I usually did...How, I sucked.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/19/2015, 10:48 pm

"Yeah." I say handing her my pack. Least I was assuming I did, only the gods know how fast my cigarettes go when I'm bored. "Sure you need another?" I asked, joking. She sounded like she was stoned, but her eyes weren't all hazy like when someone actually is stoned.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/19/2015, 10:51 pm

I laugh softly as I slip a cigarette out of the pack and toss it back down to him. I take out Alexander's green lighter and light it. He'll have to come back sometime...I still had his lighter. God knows he needs it. I sit down next to Danny, kind of at an angle so it wasn't weird, "I'm Jennifer by the way."
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/19/2015, 10:55 pm

I caught the pack, and stuck it back in my pocket. I backed up a bit, so I wasn't too close to her. " 'm Danny." I told her.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/19/2015, 10:59 pm

"Nice to meet you..." I spin Alexander's lighter around on my fingers, "It's cold," I said out of nowhere.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/19/2015, 11:02 pm

"You too." I say. I glanced around, I didn't think it was too cold, "Really?" I asked.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/20/2015, 3:00 pm

"Yeah I uh...get cold easily," I sniffed. "I guess I'm not gonna find who I'm looking for today," I said, change the subject.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/20/2015, 8:42 pm

"Mind if I ask who that might be?" I ask.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/20/2015, 10:53 pm

"His names alexander," I said, "He's my...I guess 'friend' would be the word." I hold up the green lighter, "He's gotta come back sometime."
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/21/2015, 12:08 am

I felt my eye twitch, "Would that be an Alexander..... Uhhh..... Croferd by any chance?" I asked, I wasn't sure if that was his last name or not.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/21/2015, 3:47 pm

"Yeah, you know him?" I ask, looking over at Danny. Weird. I guess Alex gets around. Well, I already knew that, but usually only innocent teenage girls knew who he was.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/21/2015, 4:33 pm

"He's my sisters boyfriend or something... No offense if you're friends with him, but I hate him." I say, sticking another cigarette in my mouth and lighting it.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/21/2015, 9:39 pm

"You're sister's boyfriend, huh? Hell, I can beat that. He's the father of my baby." I blow hair out of my face and lay down in the grass.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/21/2015, 10:17 pm

I laughed, "That does beat me." I blow smoke out of my mouth, gods I hated him.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/23/2015, 11:59 am

"Yeah it does," I sigh, "Because at least you can remove yourself from the situation. You don't have to hangout with him constantly so your kid can he normal. Although her mom is 16 so that's pretty much down the toilet anyway."
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/23/2015, 3:02 pm

"This is true." I say, "But I still have to hear about every single time they break up and get back together in dramatically different ways."
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/23/2015, 7:31 pm

I sigh, "Oh, God, help that poor girl. In 2 years she'll be so far from him and lucky if she can remember his name. Same goes for him, as if he'd even try to remember her. They'll be strangers by this time next year. They shouldn't be so dramatic while ignoring the inevitable break up that always follows with Alexander around. Oh that boy."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 1:40 am