A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Early Morning (Sword) Seminary

THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male
    Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2015-03-19

Early Morning (Sword) Seminary - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Morning (Sword) Seminary

Post by THGVictor 4/4/2015, 8:29 am

" Oh go" was all he could say before the jet smashed into him. " you said (cough cough ) it earlier!" He spat out along with a. large pint of water. he shakily got up and held hi sword in front of him. "Round 3..." he thought to himself as he braced for the impact of another jet
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Early Morning (Sword) Seminary - Page 2 Empty Re: Early Morning (Sword) Seminary

Post by Steve Rogers 4/6/2015, 8:53 pm

Kat dropped the water. She was in control. She wouldn't let this happen again. She sighed to herself; he had a point. Perhaps she blamed him not for the word "kill" but invoking the memories that it brought along with it. She looked up at the sky with ancient eyes. "'And my boy Joel, who was a sailor, he used to say it took millions of years for that speck a light to git to earth. Doesn't seen like a body could believe it, but that's what he used to say. Millions of years.'" She murmered. "That's my favorite play, you know,"
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/6/2015, 9:01 pm

"come (cough gag chough) again" leo said, still coughing up some water. "how did we go from me drowning to your favorite play? " he asked as he flipped hi sword upside down and used it like a cane
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/7/2015, 7:19 pm

Kat didn't respond. She didn't want to talk about it. She was ashamed. "Well, that was a nice spar. I probably should be going though. I've got lots of things to do today," she had nothing to do today.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/7/2015, 7:34 pm

"Oh uh ok.see you later I guess...thanks for the practice." leo said sliding his sword into his belt
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/7/2015, 8:22 pm

Kat turned and began to walk away, then suddenly she stopped. "I-I'm sorry," she said, turning around. "Really, I am," she looked distraught.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/7/2015, 8:48 pm

"What for?" Leo asked. Honestly he couldn't think of anything that she had done wrong.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/7/2015, 9:17 pm

"I could've killed you," was all she said.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/7/2015, 9:29 pm

"Nah, it was just a spar. I can't be killed by water." Leo said jokingly."besides, your to nice to murder."he half joked and half said honestly.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/7/2015, 10:59 pm

Kat's face fell. "No, not really,"
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/8/2015, 6:00 am

"What do you mean? Have you done it before?"Leo was getting confused, this girl didn't seem like the kind of person who would hurt someone, much less murder
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/8/2015, 10:48 pm

She stared at him for a long,omg time without saying a word. Her eyes were deep with sorrow and regret. "He raped my sister," she spoke, softly. "He raped her and then he killed her. What else was I going to do?"
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/9/2015, 5:05 pm

"Well that's not really murder, it's self defense." Leo said after a long silence.....he was, honest to gods, stunned
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/9/2015, 9:03 pm

"Not really. I hunted him down," She closed her eyes.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/9/2015, 9:07 pm

"Well then he got what he deserved now didn't he? If someone does something bad but has a just cause like you do then, hi my book, they did nothing wrong"Leo said firmly finally realizing how bad it was
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/9/2015, 9:34 pm

"No." Kat said firmly. "No. You're wrong. I'm not God. I have no right to judge or dish out justice," she shook her head, violently. "I killed a man out of vengeance. In cold blood. 'An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind.' I think Gandhi said that," Suddenly, she laughed. "I never got tried. His death wasn't in any newspapers. Nobody reported it. Do you know why? Because he lived in the inner city. Because he was impoverished. Do you know how much crime goes on out there that the middle class never hears about because they just don't care?"
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/10/2015, 4:54 pm

"Think about this, when has anyone not killed in child blood as you call it?"he said while swating a fly
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/10/2015, 9:09 pm

Kat stared at him incredulously. How could he possibly be so ignorant? "You've never killed anyone, have you," she said coldly, deliberately.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/10/2015, 9:44 pm

"Welll, uhhh, no but how's different could it be"he stuttered out
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/10/2015, 9:58 pm

Kat stared at him for a long, long time. Finally she shook her head and turned away, not uttering a word.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/10/2015, 10:44 pm

"I'm sorry, it's just that to me it doesn't seem that bad... it would be bad if you enjoyed it but from what I've seen, you didn't."her said in a more sincere tone
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2015, 9:53 pm

She turned around. "You don't understand do you? He was a human being, who was alive. And now he's not and it's my fault." She said.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/13/2015, 10:00 pm

"I would have done the same thing. An eye for An eye."he said brushing his hair out of his face
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2015, 10:19 pm

Kat narrowed her eyes. "An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind,"
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/14/2015, 6:12 am

"Why do you care so much about that man, the world is a better place without him anyways."he said while sliding his his hands into his pockets

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:24 pm