A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Early Morning (Sword) Seminary

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Early Morning (Sword) Seminary - Page 3 Empty Re: Early Morning (Sword) Seminary

Post by Steve Rogers 4/14/2015, 1:40 pm

"I care because he hated himself for it. It was all peer pressure. People do things that they regret when they're around people they want to impress. It tormented him. I could see it in his eyes. It tormented him and he wished so badly that he could've taken it back... And do you know what I did? I killed him anyways. He wasn't any older than you are now. Just a kid screwed up by poverty and politics. He didn't deserve to die for it,"
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male
    Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2015-03-19

Early Morning (Sword) Seminary - Page 3 Empty Re: Early Morning (Sword) Seminary

Post by THGVictor 4/16/2015, 8:31 pm

“oh........"he had nothing to say at all
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/16/2015, 8:46 pm

OOC best response ever xD

BIC
    "Yes, well, now you know. Now you know!" She said, her voice laced with bitterness.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male
    Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2015-03-19

Post by THGVictor 4/16/2015, 8:55 pm

"Hey, why are you getting mad at me?I had no clue! Sorry!"he said quickly hearing the bitterness in her voice
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/16/2015, 9:44 pm

Her gaze softened. "Not at you," she clarified. She shook her head. She didn't want to discuss the topic any more. Her mood changed rather drastically and she put in a big, wide grin. "Well, thanks for the sparring match. You're quite impressive,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:46 pm