A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I has a date! (private)

Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

I has a date! (private) Empty I has a date! (private)

Post by Gotenks 4/3/2015, 1:49 pm

OOC: This is scarily just me before a date...

George wished he was just like one of the guys that were there just for the food. He was really scared of the date. According to his calculations, there were roughly 631 ways for him to mess things up. Most of them involved terrible dancing or Beth getting bored of him. Both pretty possible.

On the other hand, if the date could be won only by looks, he had tried his best. He had gone to the Aphrodite cabin for help and he had left with a new haircut -one that the best and worst word to describe it at the same time is messy- and he was wearing (Note: taken straight from the topic I don't even know what half of these mean) an oxford shirt, navy pants and coffee brogues.

He started replaying the girl's advice: Make her smile, take her hand when it's the right moment, the kiss will come. As if he wanted it. He felt too much of a kid for this. Anyway, he was getting too nervous.

He looked around. The majority of the people there were couples. Did that mean he and Beth were a couple? Or that they would be if the date went well? He wasn't sure what he wanted, mostly because he really felt she was out of his league.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

I has a date! (private) Empty Re: I has a date! (private)

Post by Liberty 4/3/2015, 9:36 pm

Beth had spent hours upon hours picking out what to wear. She wanted to be dressy, but nothing crazy. And she definitely was not going to wear heels. So she finally settled for a white high-waisted skirt, a blue denim-looking shirt that was tucked in and had the sleeves rolled up to the elbows and a par of converse shoes. Her blonde hair hung naturally and she little make up on. She felt pretty confident about her appearance.

The one thing she was nervous about was the actual date. She had never been on one before had no idea how to act. As she walked into the dance hall, she started to feel a little underdressed but pushed forward anyway. Her eyes searched the room and landed on George. She smiled softly and walked over to him briskly, taking this time to look over him a little. His haircut looked good on him and he looked very out together. He seemed nervous though.

"Hello George." Beth said softly, touching his arm as she reached him. She gave him a sweet smile and tilted her head a little.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/4/2015, 1:47 am

When Beth appeared, his expression lit up. The aphrodite girl's advice echoed through his brain. 'Compliment her about how she looks'. That was the easy part. She was absolutely stunning, even though she wasn't formally dressed -which made him feel lucky that the outfit the girl had selected for him wasn't formal either.

Had she even put on make up? Maybe, sonething,made her look older and even more out of his league. She touched his arm. What exactly was it with that gesture? What did it mean? He started interpreting it in a million different ways but he stopped, because there had passes some seconds and he hadn't replied.

"Hello Beth," he said grinning "you look great."

He felt that great wasn't enough of a word, but he stopped it there anyway.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 4/4/2015, 2:14 pm

Beth blushed at his compliment and looked down to hide her blush.

"Thank you. You look very handsome," she said. She looked up again and found his green eyes on her, making her blush more. She played with her hair a little as smiled at him. He was so good-looking that she didn't know what to say. She felt nervous and had butterflies in her stomach. She had no idea what to do as she looked around a bit. She had been to a dance before. She didn't even know if she could dance.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/4/2015, 2:31 pm

As she returned the compliment, he felt really happy. The makeover thing had actually worked. He then noticed that she was acting unconfortably. Was she bored? Was she just trying to be kind?

"So, erm... you, um, would wanna... d-dance?" he said trying not to stare at her cause it would be rude. She was beautiful even when she was nervous -no, she was even more beautiful. That thought distracted him from the fact he didn't know any kind of dance. He extended his left hand at her. "My lady?" he asked and semi-bowef to her.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 4/5/2015, 2:12 am

Beth blushed as he asked her to dance and then giggled when he semi-bowed.

"I'd love to." she said and curtsied. She took his hand and felt the electricity. As butterflies erupted in her stomach, she moved her violet-blue eyes to his green ones to see if he had felt it too. Oh gosh she had a huge crush on him. She curled her hair behind her ear and gave him a sweet smile.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/5/2015, 8:18 am

She accepted to dance. Hurray... he signed his death sentence. As she took his hand, he felt the first step to the end had been done. He was bound to fail. The music was dull and slow. What do they dance with this music? No clue. He found that she was looking him with those beautiful eyes and he felt vulnerable. She was... indescribable.

He cleared his throat. "I'm following your lead." he said, looking at his toes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:05 am