A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Son of Ares, Gareth

Lady of The Doves

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2015-04-24

Son of Ares, Gareth Empty Son of Ares, Gareth

Post by Lady of The Doves 4/24/2015, 10:41 pm

//APPLICATION

N A M E
    Gareth Nightingale
    ( lit. Night of Nobles )

A G E

G O D L Y  // P A R E N T
    Ares

M O R T A L // P A R E N T

• Florence Nightingale // M O T H E R

Y E A R S // O F // S E R V I C E

P H Y S I C A L // A P P E A R A N C E
    WIP

P E R S O N A L I T Y
    WIP

F A T A L // F L A W

• WIP

C A P A B I L I T I E S
    A B I L I T I E S

• WIP

P O  W E R S

• WIP

N A T U R A L // T A L E N T S

• WIP

P A R A P H E R N A L I A
    W E A P O N S // I T E M S

• WIP

H I S T O R Y
    "Your lineage is special, enfant.
    Something like no other.
    Je t'aime. Au revoir."

Ringing in his head like a screeching cookie monster, Gareth Nightingale awoke. His vision was blurry. He couldn't see anything, but the scent of fire quickly put him on alert. His house was smoking hot, billowing with fire. Gareth had to act, and fast if he wanted any chances of survival. He'd quickly get up from the sofa he was sleeping on, and grabbed the nearest flame extinguisher. Oh, to save your own house with a hose. With a single flick of the red metallic tool, the flames were extinguished. Gareth's house was secure, for the time being, that is.

Gareth had gotten used to these kind of events. During the past year, weird things have started to happen in his life, after all. Cows rummaging his house. Bulls trying to run him over. Boars, dogs, and wolves randomly appearing in front of his house. . A horrible experience for a mere 14 year-old. He was confused, but managed to evade death so many times, it surprised him. He'd somehow managed to tell the cow to go away, and took down bulls with his immense strength. He'd grown stronger during the past year, after all.

Gareth was the most popular guy in his school-- a private school located in the lands of Las Vegas, a school only for rich people. With his handsome face and attractive physique, it was no surprise that Gareth had grown to be the most lovable person in school. Standing at 6'4, the guy first got his fame when applying for the school's football team. Even his sports teacher was amazed. Gareth had a latent ability for sports-- any sports you manage to name, he can do it. Swimming, football, basketball, tennis, badminton-- you get the point. Sometimes, his dyslexia would disrupt his academic studies, but there was another trait that he had-- ADHD -- that boosted his non-academic capabilities. He couldn't stay still in one spot for too long. He had to move. . Like a soldier in the midst of war.

His mother, on the other hand, was totally different. She was a nurse, treating injuries whenever she could. Even in the midst of war, she'd go to the scene and directly help anyone she could-- Caring and gentle was Florence Nightingale, Gareth's mother. She was deemed dead after a war, but as her son, Gareth knew better. Because of his mother's excellent performance, the Nightingale family had gotten a huge amount of money, and the mount of riches just wouldn't stop. The government was still sending him money, even though they say that his mother's already dead. Things like this usually meant that Gareth's mother is still alive and well, but the government's trying as hard as they can to hide her. Something about her had to be hidden from the public. And whatever it was, Gareth wouldn't stop until he knew the truth.

'N'aies confiance en personne',
    Trust No One, the words that his mother would always mutter. Gareth had grown to understand what his mother was saying. Not everyone is honest-- Hardly anyone is honest, even. A tool too dangerous. . The double-faced tool was trust. One second it can be beneficial, and yet another second it becomes a backstabbing knife. Trust. . the one thing that Gareth didn't have. Florence Nightingale trusted her husband, and where did it get her? Her own husband left her while struggling with their son's birth. Gareth's birth.

//One Particular Day\\
    ----------------------

Gareth looked up to the sky. The sun was scorching his skin, bathing him in sweat. He could hear hundreds of people, cheering for him. Gareth was absorbed in the scene. He was standing on a grassy field, along with 21 other people. 10 wore red, the same color that he wore, while the other 11 wore blue. The scene was breathtaking. Gareth ran for the goalpost, ball keeped under his control, while his teamnates defended him. Time was ticking. Red to Blue, the score was 2 to 2. This was Gareth's war. Whether he would win it or not. . it all depends on the ball.

After an exhilarating run, Gareth came to a stop. With all the power he could gather focused onto his feet, the yellow ball flew inside the opponent's goal. The score shifted to 3 to 2, and the sound of a whistle could be heard. Gareth's team won, yet again. The supporters cheered, yelling things like
    "Go Gareth!", or
    "Blue sucks!", and even
    "Gotta kill 'em all!"

Gareth won, and he felt satisfied. With this, he secured his school's place in the High-School National Football Brawl, HSNFB for short. Taking off his shirt, he walked to the shower room. The Fates were watching Gareth closely, slowly untangling the mysteries that shrouded the individual. Danger was imminent. Whatever was going to happen. . It couldn't be avoided. It had to happen. It was going to either change his life completely, or. . screw it over completely.

Gareth slid his hand down to his pants, and removed it promptly. He was in the shower room along with his teamnates, naked. Gareth couldn't help but to sneak a peek at one of his friends. His eyes shifted, one guy after the other, and then fixated on Dylan, one of his friends. Dylan stood proudly at 6'5, slightly taller than Gareth. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, muscles beautifully decorating his body. Gareth had the desire to hug him, but snapped out of it after he realized that he was being watched by multiple people. His gaze shifted once again, resuming his shower.

Moments later, Gareth and his friends were already dressed, ready to venture outside. One by one, everyone would leave, leaving Gareth and Dylan alone in the room. Gareth was about to exit, too, when Dylan roared like a lion. Gareth couldn't find Dylan anywhere.

R O L E P L A Y // E X A M P L E
    WIP

Last edited by Lady of The Doves on 9/24/2015, 2:19 am; edited 9 times in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Son of Ares, Gareth Empty Re: Son of Ares, Gareth

Post by Kwacken 4/24/2015, 11:46 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t3-character-form

Please use the form from this link, it makes it easier for approvers to read.
    KittyKittyCuddle

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2016-08-22

Post by KittyKittyCuddle 8/22/2016, 9:46 pm

Aphmau Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 11:30 am