A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Day off (Jason and Miles) BoO SPOILERS

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Day off (Jason and Miles) BoO SPOILERS Empty Day off (Jason and Miles) BoO SPOILERS

Post by Mason 5/2/2015, 9:11 am

BoO Spoilers

Jason was having a day off.

He had been at college, at Camp Jupiter, for the past week, thinking about Aria and Cleo. Then, when he was doing his schoolwork in his dorm, they popped into his head again. He decided he was stressing himself out too much, so right when he got to camp on Saturday, for the weekend, he didn't head to the beach, he headed to the basketball courts, after a few things, like batheing and hygiene and breakfast, his regular protein shake and eggs. Jason wore a Nike tank top, Nike shorts, and Nike socks and Nike shoes. What, this was an athletic thing, why not Nike? He grabbed a basketball and shot it, in a lay-up motion, and made it.

Jason never actually had played basketball, he stuck with football, but he sometimes would play basketball at camp or, back at "home," he'd play it there, like on a court, not on a team. Jason tried for the big three (get it, Greek god joke?) but missed quite horribly. He facepalmed.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Day off (Jason and Miles) BoO SPOILERS Empty Re: Day off (Jason and Miles) BoO SPOILERS

Post by jake. 5/2/2015, 9:38 am

Day off (Jason and Miles) BoO SPOILERS Tumblr_inline_myv4h4qHj21qhf8bn
    miles - briareus - seventeen

miles doesn't particularily enjoy basketball. volleyball and polo are so much better.

but now he was walking towards the court, dressed in nike high tops, sweatpants and a chb tank top. his shark tooth necklace and blue and white g-shock watch were glinting fiercely in the sunlight. he was staring intently at the horizon and the woods because thats just the thing miles does, when he walks straight into one of those basketball hoops. he yells and curses and rubs his forehead manically, cursing more and more. he rubs his forehead again, and sees jason. oh crap.

ooc: this post tho. xD miles is p clumsy

Last edited by jake. on 5/3/2015, 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Day off (Jason and Miles) BoO SPOILERS Empty Re: Day off (Jason and Miles) BoO SPOILERS

Post by Mason 5/2/2015, 9:51 am

Jason suddenly sees Miles, walking straight into the hoop. "Miles Fellar," was all he said, because that's how he always greeted him. He grinned. Miles was one of his good friends in the camp, maybe his best friend, and he hadn't talked to him in a while. Jason shot a two before holding the basketball in place.

"I won't mention any of the last minute to anyone, I promise. Unless I feel like it. Then I'll ruin your life," he joked, laughing. He'd never actually do that. "What was your point, to loose your memory about something by walking into it?" he raised an eyebrow, but he wasn't being serious there, either. He knew Miles was pretty clumsy.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/3/2015, 3:19 am

miles rolls his eyes and gives jason a fistbump. "actually, sungo, i'm here to play some basketball. you see anyone good around here?" he teases and jogs over to the crate of bright orange basketballs. miles smiles and picks out one, and starts dribbling casually. he throws, and lands one square in the hoop. he raises his eyebrows and grins.

Last edited by jake. on 5/4/2015, 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 5/3/2015, 7:26 pm

"No, only some kid with black hair who gets almost as many girls as me," he returned the comeback, laughing, joking. "You up for a game, Fellar? 1V1 me, bruhhhhh." He dribbled his basketball around, eyeing the hoop. He made a farther-out 2.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/4/2015, 10:56 am

miles rolls his eyes, but can't help cracking a smile. "well, actually, i don't mean to alarm you, pretty-face, but i'm taken." he smiles and thinks of maddy. he wanted to see her again; she was back on set and he was busy with camp duties. and then there was his little problem. he scratched the back of his head and stared at jason. "hey, man... you ever heard of that frank zhang kid? he could... turn into animals, right?"

Last edited by jake. on 5/4/2015, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 5/4/2015, 11:21 am

"...Yeah, what about Frank? He can turn into animals." He was a bit confused, how did this conversation turn into Frank Zhang? He shot another, but missed. "Ahhhh," he groaned. He hated when gravity failed him.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/4/2015, 12:12 pm

miles hesitates. should he really tell him? he sighs and begins walking about nervously. "i can... um, i can do that too? i-i can grow gills, and webbed feet and hands..." he says and cringes, awaiting jasons reply. "i o-only just found out! if i had known i was one quarter shark..." miles shivers and shakes his head. "i-i can show you, but... water." miles says amd stares at him. "it's definetely disturbing." he mutters and shrugs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:53 pm