A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Vroom, Vrrom, I'm in me Ma's car.

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Vroom, Vrrom, I'm in me Ma's car. Empty Vroom, Vrrom, I'm in me Ma's car.

Post by Kwacken 5/20/2015, 6:24 pm

Galena was in the cabin, honestly trying to mind her own business. Like usual. Except she was obsessively reading a driver's manual for the state of New York, because, even though she wouldn't be able to drive legally until she wasn't wanted by the police, she really wanted to learn how to drive. It would be much more effective to drive without a license if she knew how so she wouldn't be caught. See, smart. Child of Athena.

She got out of her bed and started off towards the exit for dinner, except still reading her book. Maybe she would harass Lee about stealing a car to practice with. Her thoughts were interrupted by running headfirst into someone. "Oh, sorry." She said as she looked up and saw her brother Dustin.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Vroom, Vrrom, I'm in me Ma's car. Empty Re: Vroom, Vrrom, I'm in me Ma's car.

Post by Aves 5/20/2015, 9:16 pm

Justin had stood up to stretch and walk around. He had been studying architecture and building a digital building on his laptop. Just after he stood up one of his siblings ran into him.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 5/20/2015, 9:42 pm

"Sorry!" Galena said, looking up from her book. She took a step back. "Are you alright, bro? Not hurt? Dustin, right?"
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 5/27/2015, 3:52 pm

"No, don't worry about it." He said, "It's Justin," He corrected her, mildly annoyed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 4:23 pm