A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)  Empty Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/25/2015, 1:24 pm

OOC:

Entertainment committee:

→ Kane Connor
    → Narcissus Bastion
    → Caspar Lynn
    → Bella O'Rose
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)  Empty Re: Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)

Post by Green 5/25/2015, 1:51 pm

Narcissus walked into the guest room of the Big House, followed by the rest of the Entertainment community. Hopefully this little meeting will be smooth and painless, especially because seventy-five present of the members, not including himself were half-siblings.

"So, peeps, what do we want for the music and such? I'm open to any suggestions." Narcissus flipped his dirty blonde hair as he scanned the room for any paper that had been laying about.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)  Empty Re: Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)

Post by Kwacken 5/25/2015, 2:43 pm

"Well, obviously good dance music. We could make a list of the top 100 dance songs for the year and work from there, or someone could google it." Kane said, "And some techno and dubstep, so we don't have a redo of the Valentine party where some Ares kids chased off our DJs."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/2/2015, 3:43 am

I followed behind closely and listened carefully and then I spoke up "as I mentioned earlier if we can get some DJ to remix some tunes that would go well and no matte what's everyone says we need to have a slow dance cus prom has to have some romantics."

OOC: just saying this is a repost to bump the topic this post was actually made on the 26th of May
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 6/2/2015, 5:55 am

OOC: *Places moderator hat on* Please follow the rules and do not bump topics. Aside from being against the rules it is also rude and annoying.

IC:

"I don't see the point in needing remixes, but we can look into that. Yes to slow dances, though, but we need a good blend of all the different speeds."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 6:05 am