A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wrestling practice

Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female
    Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2015-02-21

Wrestling practice Empty Wrestling practice

Post by Pikachu 5/28/2015, 11:48 am

Chris was sitting on the bench by the arena waiting for a match to finish. He was waiting to find an opponent to wrestle against. Chris got up pacing back and forth then decided to practice on his strength. He was lifting one of the benches with one hand the grabbing a small boulder with another. He twirled the rock in his hand while doing arm raises with the rusty old bench.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Wrestling practice Empty Re: Wrestling practice

Post by Green 5/28/2015, 6:53 pm

Malcolm came to the wrestling arena to brush up on his...well, wrestling. He wore a black wife beater t-shirt with black gym shorts. He cracked his knuckles and went to a corner to stretch.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 6/3/2015, 11:41 am

Chris  was twirling the rock and holding the bench when he saw Malcolm. He threw the rock and then set down the bench. Then he went over to Malcolm and stretched his legs. Hey, Malcolm, he said politely making conversation. I see the match is done. Wanna wrestle? He was wearing his royal blue tank top and black shorts with his black combat boots and some royal blue nail polish to go with it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/3/2015, 5:25 pm

Malcolm jumped a bit when Christopher came over to speak to him. "Oh, hey, Chris." He gave him a slight smile before standing up straight and stretching his arms. "Um, sure."
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 6/4/2015, 12:07 pm

Chris stepped into the arena and got into position. He was circling the spot where he was going to take the first move. He grabbed Malcolm and threw him down. He wasn't sure what to do next so he just pinned him down. He wasn't sure if he was crushing him so he released his grip a little bit to let him breath. What he didn't know was that when he was leaning close he accidentally kissed him. He got up, scratched his head, then sat down on a bench to think.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/4/2015, 6:51 pm

Malcolm was surprised when he was slammed down by Chris. Generally, Malcolm was the one who would pin down the person first. This may be the fact that he was a son of Hephaestus which meant he was stronger and faster than most demigods. Before Malcolm could throw him off, he felt Chris kiss him. This made his cheeks burn red like fire which made him scoot away from him. Was that on purpose? He asked himself.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 6/8/2015, 11:48 am

Chris backed as far away from Malcolm as he could. He ran to his cabin in tears. He threw his jacket on the floor not caring where it landed. He cried so hard it put him to sleep. This was hopeless and he knew it. Why was he trying to win at something he knew wouldn't work in a million years.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/8/2015, 11:57 am

Malcolm wanted to go after him, but was unsure if Chris wanted him to or not. After about five minutes, Malcolm followed the son of Ares.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 6/8/2015, 12:08 pm

Chris saw Malcolm once he woke up. He walked out of his cabin and sat on the steps. His face was red and his eyes were puffy. He was way too nervous to speak. He didn't know what else to do so he sat there waiting for him to walk towards him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/8/2015, 12:30 pm

Malcolm saw him once again and went over to him. "Hey...I know it was an accident. No need to stress over it, Chris." He stated as softly as he knew how.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 6/10/2015, 9:14 am

Chris was nervous but he finally managed to speak. Sorry I just didn't know how you would react or what you would say for that matter. I didn't mean to run off like I did. It's a habit I have where I run from awkward satiations. He just sat there waiting for Malcolm to finally speak.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/10/2015, 9:55 am

"No need to apologize. Things happen like that, y'know?" Malcolm smiled at him, trying to cheer him up. "Do you need anything?" The son of Haphaetsus asked him.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 6/12/2015, 1:59 pm

Chris shook his head. No, I'm fine but can I tell you something? I really like you and I was just scared you wouldn't like me back so after the kiss I ran off to try to protect myself from getting humiliated for a second time since some guys tried to beat me up in the 8th grade. That was before I knew I had the god of war for a father and got after them. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. With that he sits down again and sighs feeling glad he finally told him.

Last edited by RosalinaBeauregard on 6/12/2015, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/12/2015, 2:02 pm

Malcolm was for a loss of words. He didn't know that Chris felt that way about him. He was bisexual, leaning more toward women, but he guessed dating a guy wouldn't hurt so much. "I...I um...I've had feelings for you, but..tried to suppress them..." He cleared his throat and stumbled back some. "I never dated a guy before..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:27 pm