A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Another Day of Practice.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Another Day of Practice.  Empty Another Day of Practice.

Post by Green 7/10/2015, 7:51 pm

Today was the day that Malcolm would work on his muscular strength. He practiced is weaponary skills on yesterday and his powers the day before that. Now he was focused on his body. The six foot three demigod son of Hephaestus lumbered into the practicing area, stretching his legs, shoulders, and back. He wore a simple cameo muscle shirt with black jump shorts on.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Another Day of Practice.  Empty Re: Another Day of Practice.

Post by Fist of Shadows 7/10/2015, 11:00 pm

Walking, walking, walking. Kevin always felt daunted when he approached any of the arenas for combat. Always remembering all of the humiliation in each and every arena that he passed by. All of the times he lost to the girls who challenged him. He always asks himself why he comes back, and always comes back to the same answer. Every time he went to the arenas, he met a new friend. It's weird the way he could do such a thing with such different people, but it worked out. Some of the time, anyway. Lost in thought on his walk, he found himself almost running into one of the very arenas he was thinking about.

Now isn’t that funny.

Looking up and around, he sees another person, a rather tall person who could extremely easily take Kevin on in a fight. Kevin cringes slightly at the thought and hopes that if things do turn into a fight, the person would go easy on Kevin. He shifted his athletic shorts slightly. Maybe changing into athletic clothes for a walk was slightly excessive, but he couldn't bring himself to possibly sweat in anything else.

As he thinks about this, Kevin starts to realize why he may care a bit too much about his clothes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/10/2015, 11:14 pm

Another Day of Practice.  Tumblr_inline_mp3hmjxyNx1qz4rgp

The African American son of Hephaestus stood back up and noticed someone walking past the arena. He gave the other, short teenage boy a slight smile and nod before turning his head and looking at the mat. He waited for someone, anyone to step to step up to the plate. No seemed to want to wrestle with the giant, but that was okay. He would just pack up his things and head to the forge or some place like that.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 7/10/2015, 11:52 pm

Kevin shuddered again as the person looked at him. Even scarier. There's been worse, he thought as he slowly strolled closer to the person. Kevin looked him over. Yeah, he knew he was going to lose. Very quickly, and very easily. May as well delay it.

"Hello, I'm Kevin." Kevin said, knowing that he even sounds like a wimp.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/11/2015, 12:04 am

Malcolm looked down at the male named Kevin. "Oh, hello, Kevin. I'm Malcolm, son of Hephaestus. Are you here to wrestle or just here to observe?" He asked in a respectful tone. He hoped that he wouldn't choose the latter.

"I, uh wont hurt you bad if that's what you're thinking. Must people think that I will. Well, except than the Ares kids and other war children." He chuckled slightly before getting on the mat. "Want to at least try?"
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 7/12/2015, 1:14 pm

Kevin didn't really come here to fight, he just ended up around the area. He lightly bit his tongue and, afterwards, said, "I was just passing by the arena, but I'm up for a battle, I guess." The fact that Malcolm wasn't planning on hurting him was somewhat comforting. "I'm a son of Okeanides, by the way."

Dragging himself onto the mat, Kevin mentally prepared himself to get completely wrecked. He was kinda used to it, as sad as it seems, so he kind of had a system of telling himself that he'll be alright when he loses because, at least in his mind, there was a 1 percent chance that he would even stand a chance in this fight.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 1:25 pm

"Okeanides? I think I know who they are." He knitted his eyebrows together trying to think. "They're three thousand of them right? Of the nymph goddesses?"

He got into position, crouching down with his legs and feet spread apart. "Have you ever wrestled before?" Malcolm asked in soft tone, not wanting to intimidate the guy anymore than he already was. He soon started to move, keeping his eyes on Kevin. "If you haven't it's okay. I'm not going to body slam you are anything like that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 5:30 pm