A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
beanie
daddeme
Green
7 posters

"The hearts keep breaking and the heads just roll"

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

"The hearts keep breaking and the heads just roll" Empty "The hearts keep breaking and the heads just roll"

Post by Green 6/9/2015, 5:16 pm

Alexander Grains

Demeter.18.African American.Bisexual.Taken

Alexander is one of the most powerful, mortal child of Demeter. However he doesn't let this doesn't go to his head. He's very warming and comforting to those who need it. Towards those he likes *cough* Kane *cough* He tends to be flirtatious and loving.
    Links:
    Morgan Landry~ This extremely skilled daughter of Hecate is Alex's best friend at Camp. Those two have told each other secrets that he wouldn't tell anyone else.
    Jana Kay~ This is Alex's favorite half sibling. She was the fist to greet him at camp.
    Kane Conner~ Did it just get hot in here? Kane is Alex's current love interest. He's a short sighted son of Dionysus who doesn't think much of the future. They plan to go to prom together. They are now official.
    Dimitri Midnight~ Dimitri is someone he just met while he was working in the morning in the strawberry fields. He's a son of Cympoleia and a pretty cool dude.

©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

Salem Bishop

Hecate. 16. Caucasian. Bisexual. Single

Evil? No, no. Not evil. Misunderstand? A little bit. She tends to be angry at people for no reason whatsoever. However, there are a few people that she is quite found of.
    Morgan Landry~ Salem's half sister whom she likes, but wont ever admit. Morgan is more powerful than Salem is which causes her to be a bit jealous of her.
    Andromeda Protokalos~ This is Salem's sister which she can destroy off with. She's a bad bish, something that Salem sees in herself.
    Alice Little~  Alice is a daughter of Mania which Salem calls 'a speical case'. She met her while in the Mess hall and have been friends? Since then.
    Emma: This bish daughter of Lethe who thinks she's badder than she is. Bah!
    ©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

Quetzalcoa Ortiz

Athena.15.Chilean.Hetero. Single

Quetzalocoa loves to consider herself a "Guerrera de Sabiduria". She loves to read books on famous queens and empresses throughout history. This daughter of Athena is like a younger version of an Amazonian warrior.
    Owen Tier course it had to be a son of Hermes that would annoy her. They aren't exactly friends and they're differently not dating.
    Best Friend~ Open
    Boyfriend: Oh gods! Let's not talk about Blake, son of Khione. This blue eyed hottie has made this daughter of Athena's flutter everytime he looks...or speaks for that matter.
    Best Sibling~ Open

©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

©TITANIA

Narcissus Bastion

Aphrodite.17.Caucasian.Pan. Single

As you can probably tell I'm the type of person who doesn't really care about what people think of me. If you don't like me, then don't like me. If you do, awesome; lemme get 'em digits. I care immensely for my fellow siblings. Always helping them out as much as I possibly can. I'm not always as bubbly when I'm alone. Sometimes I feel like I'm what I do isn't up to pare and for that, I overcompensate with pleasing others (to a certain extent of course).  But when I'm with others, that's win the fun begins. You'll either see me hanging out with my closet brothers and sisters or entertaining a group of friends. Rarely you would see me in the arena. I'm also quiet the flirt, not really caring about whether your a girl or not.
    CLEOPATRA BELFIORE Δ Narcissus' fav half sister is this beautiful African queen, Cleopatra. They always stay in contact with each other either via Skype or Rainbows.
    DEMETRIUS MIKOS Δ This son of Apollo has Narcissus falling heads over heels for him. He loves him to death and will destroy anyone who tries to harm him in anyway . They recently broke up. *i almost cried*
    Boy Toys
    Damien Valerius~ A son of Mars that Narcissus had a short relation with
    Leon Herz~ A windy son of Aeolus who Narcissus just met
    Franklin~ Someone Narcissus is certainty flirting with.
    Douglas~ They'll be cuddling later.
    ©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

Richard Lighth

Letus(1st).16.Caucasian.Hetero. Single

Richard has an upbeat personality, always looking for the silver lining in everything. He's very caring, never wanting someone to feel bad about themselves. He's the type of person that is there for everyone. Wiping away someone's tears or turning up the music to celebrate with someone. When he wants to be alone, he usually goes to a grave to either read or sketch.

LAURE DORNOIS Δ Laure is ex-girlfriend who cheated on him with Damien.
    ©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

Layne Collins

Euphrosyne. 17. Caucasian. Gay. Dating

Layne has an upbeat personality. He enjoys being around friends while flirting with his crushes. He tends to be hanging out in the courtyard or staying inside the Other Gods Cabin. Layne loves cracking jokes with his friends and hanging out in the popular crowd. Sometimes he'll go off to the lake to get a good tan. This son of Euphrosyne also loves to mess with people, sometimes pulling pranks.
    August~ This Roman son of Fortuna is Layne's love interest. He enjoys seeing him react to whatever Layne does. When he really wants to tease him, he calls him "Auggie Daddy".
    Best Friend~ Open
    Best Sibling~ Open

©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

Gunther-Klaus Heinz

Veritas(3rd).16. German. Bisexual. Single

Gunther spends most of his time in the arena, brushing up his skills with demigods of war. He may seem stern at first, but once you really get to know him, that's when he'll  start to open up.  This son of Truth hates anyone who lies to him. Gunther sees it as a stab in the back and betrayal.
    Leandra~
    Andrew~
    Tiberia~

©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

Tanzania Africanus

Bellona; legacy of Venus(4th). 17. African American. Pan. Taken

*Domineering. Intelligent. Flirtatious. Blunt. Agressive. Kind. INFJ. Tactical. All of these words describe this strong willed daughter of Bellona.
    Alexander~ A brute child of Discordia and legacy of Mars. She thinks he's the best thing in the world especially now that they are dating.
    Leandra~ Tanzy sees Leandra as wise for her age.
    Horace~ This son of Jupiter is one of Tanzy's best friends
    Damien~ They are pretty good freinds

©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

Vino Caesar

Bacchus;legacy of Apollo(5th). 16. African American. Bisexual. Single.

Vino can be loud, social, and somewhat crazy when it comes to socializing with his friends. He is known to be the life at the party, always being on someone's good side. Even alone, he has his headphones in, chillin' and just relaxing. When it comes to the legion, he can be a bit lazy, not wanting to clean anything or sometimes not wanting to practicing his fighting skills in the arena. Vino can also be quiet the flirt along with gossiping with his friends and even strangers.
    Bartholomew~ He accidentally stepped on one of his flowers and he freaked out. Now they're gonna have lunch...future boyfriend
    Colten~ This son of Cupid is Vino's best friend in camp. They got in trouble recently for escaping from camp and going to a teen night club. Colten's brother, Wade saved the day so everything's good.
    Peter~ Vino just met Peter, his half brother, at the lake.

©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

Grimhilde Oslen

Hel. 16. Russian. Hetero. Taken

Grimehilde is more complex than one might think. To the general public, she is known as "cold hearted" and lacking of empathy. However once you get to know her, she can be very warm and loving. She thinks this is because her mother both represent light and darkness. Unfortunately, it takes a lot for her to become comfortable enough to express this side of her. If you do seem to get on her bad side, she will hate you forever and seek out your total destruction. Grimehilde  has a weak spot for those who are sick and for the elderly.
    Synyster~ Synyster is now her boyfriend ever since she asked him, or rather he asked her out, at the picnic they had.
    Best Friend~ Open
    Best Sibling/Norse~ Open

©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

Malcolm Johnson

Hephaestus. 18. African American. Bisexual. Single

Malcolm is a gentle giant, never wanting to hurt any living thing. The majority of his time is spent in the forge, crafting new metallic creations and coming up with new ideas for them. Malcolm always have a stern, concentrated look on his face. He tends to be quiet, not saying a lot, but when he does, it's very poetic. When he comes to trusting people, he struggles, afraid of being hurt.
    Sawyer~ Malcolm's favorite half-sibling. They have something secret brewing
    Christopher~ A son of Ares who accidentally kissed him while wrestling. Oops.
    Ryan~ They are currently eating in the mess hall after their sparring in the arena.
    Conan~ They have been good friends for a while now.
    ©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

Hezekiah Abui

Serqet. 16. African American. Hetro. Dating

Hezekiah, at times, can be very cynical. He believes that whenever someone wants to be his friend. they are really wanting something from him. However, when he finally gets to know you, Hez can become very friendly and defensive over them. When upset, Hezekiah can cut you with his words and poison you with his tongue, having no regrets at all.
    ~
    Best Friend~ (Reserved for jake.)
    Best Sibling~ Open

©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

Chowilawu Mohawk

Neptune. 17. Native American. Bisexual. Single

Since Chowilawu's powers are tied to his emotions, He tries to keep his emotions under control. He has realized that being calm makes everything okay for everyone else. However sometimes he tents to release this in small bursts of rebellion. Aside from that, he's laid back and keeps to himself. He doesn't like to boast about who is father is nor does he display his powers often. Because of this, and along with his good looks, people assume that he is a pushover. This only makes his patience wither until there is none left which means big problems. When he sees someone he likes or finds attractive, he tries to display himself. As in, puff his chest out and demonstrates some type of power. To friends, Chowilawu is gentle like a ocean breeze, caring for them and wanting to protect them at all costs.  
    Horace~ His "Eagle" Horace was one of the first people to greet him. Chowilawu sees him as a damaged heart and wants to heal him any way possible. He also might have a crush on him.
    Tibiera~ They just met and have yet realize that they are related.

©Frenchadicted

©TITANIA

Last edited by Green the Good on 9/18/2015, 11:56 pm; edited 9 times in total
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

"The hearts keep breaking and the heads just roll" Empty Re: "The hearts keep breaking and the heads just roll"

Post by daddeme 6/11/2015, 7:34 pm

Yoooo. I have some links to offer or something.

~Chowilawu sounds rad as heck, and I think he and my Adan would make coolio best friends. Mostly because Adan's super calm and that might help with keeping Chowilawu's emotions under control.
    ~Also Adan and Malcolm because siblings are fun.
    ~August and Richard could be good friends, too. He wouldn't mind reading in a graveyard 'cause, you know, he's up for everything.
    ~Kiera and Tanzania as friends (we talked about this before), Kiera and Vino as friends/enemies/frenemies/I don't know. I just know that their contrast would be golden. She's not approved yet, but I'll let you know when she is.

That's it...for now. *evil laughter*
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

"The hearts keep breaking and the heads just roll" Empty Re: "The hearts keep breaking and the heads just roll"

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 8:46 pm

~Adan/Chowilawu link: Cool! I'm down with that! Chowilawu is gonna need help adopting to the 21st century and I think Adan will help with that :) I can link you to hisform if you want? Btw he's not approved yet
    ~Adan/Malcolm link: heck yea!! We could start in the forge if you want!
    ~August/Richard: We should totally do tthat as well!
    ~Kiera/Tanzania: Yes!
    ~Kiera/Vino: hm...may I see we form?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/11/2015, 9:23 pm

~Sure, if I could see his form that'd be great.
    ~Whenever you want to start these is cool with me. Just let me know if you want me to start it.
    ~And here's Kiera's form.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 10:17 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t22383-joined-together-by-water-done There's his form :)
    Okay. Do you mind starting it? I have some topics to reply to
    And thank you! I feel like they'll be frienmeies
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/11/2015, 10:30 pm

~Oh yeah. They'd get along great.
    ~No problemo, I'm on it.
    ~Perfecto
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 10:40 pm

~Awesome! I'll pm you when he's approved :)
    ~ Thank you!
    ~Cool, cool! I'm excited
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 6/22/2015, 7:07 pm

yooo green! it's been too long.

~okay, so i wanna a friend link between jia li and alex. no exceptions, we've already discussed this i think

there's more but i want you to think them up but be warned i have a new wip that'll be taking aqua's place so don't trust my invite completly
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 9:57 pm

BEANIE ILY

And yes! We must be do this! Where shall we do this thingy?

Emma/Salem: *cue bad girl music* I can see them being rivals, then slowly becoming good friends.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/23/2015, 10:02 pm

ALEX ILYT

perhaps jia li could be walking her dog and the dog runs loose and ends up running into alex. cue the awkward apology and conversation. this will probably happen in the courtyard or the forest your pick

emma/Salem: let's do this /cracks knuckles. where though
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 10:06 pm

That's perfect! I love that idea! I feel like the courtyard feels right

Where would two bishes run into each other...the arena maybe?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/23/2015, 10:08 pm

alex/jia li~do you wanna make it or me?

emma/salem~fricken sh!t is about to go down lets go. wanna make it or me?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 10:17 pm

Can you make this one and I'll do the arena one? Does Emma have abilities?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/23/2015, 10:18 pm

okay but yes emma has abilities. she can create memory loss and shadow travel
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 10:21 pm

Awesome. Do you wanna do the rp in the power developing part?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/23/2015, 10:22 pm

sure why not. make emma even more scarier than she already is
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 10:27 pm

Is that a challenge? Lmao, I'll make the topic. I'll name is...Queens of Evil or Bish Fight
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/23/2015, 10:40 pm

sounds great mate xD

plus i started the topic. yup i'm that fast you're welcome~~~>http://www.camphalfblood.org/t22543-chloe-you-get-back-here-right-now
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/24/2015, 4:01 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t22545-bish-fight <- Topic here! sorry!
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Post by Phirexas 6/26/2015, 10:20 pm

Don't Forget to Link Blake to Quetzalcoa.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/26/2015, 10:46 pm

Added him!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/2/2015, 2:37 pm

Update! *I know I'm double posting...sorry*

Narcissus and Richard are both now single.
    *Tanzania and Alexander are now official
    *Alexander and Kane are now official
    * Grimhilde and Synyster are dating
    *Chowilawu and Horace are planned future boyfriends
    *Malcolm has some new friends
    *Gunther is re-dating Andrew
    *Quetzalcoa and Blake are now dating
    *Layne and August are still dating.
    And that's about it! Pm me if you want to post Standing ovation
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 7/13/2015, 8:16 am

hey bae <3
    do you want to do something else with narcissus and douglas? tbh douglas needs company yo xD
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2015, 1:02 pm

Hey, love! ^.^

Sure! Narc could visit Doulgas at this bunk and tell him that his boyfriend broke up with him. But then they cuddle and watch Netflix or something :3
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 7/14/2015, 8:43 am

yaass, sure. i made douglas a bunk, you can post there whenever you feel like, or we could make another topic somehwere else. xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 7:32 am