A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sorry I guess? (private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Sorry I guess? (private) Empty Sorry I guess? (private)

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 8:35 am

Wade told Anabell to meet him at the temples at 9 o'clock tonight, and quite honestly, he wasn't sure she'd come. He wasn't even sure if he should be apologizing to her; she was the one that had outbursts. But he did say quite likely that he didn't like her, and he wasn't sure if that was true or not. He did kind of like her, he guessed, but he didn't know her long enough to really say so. It was just a week ago that they met. And Wade was so keen on fast-moving relationships, especially since 90% of their conversations have been them mad at each other. He was confused, he didn't like emotions like that. He sat near the temples, somewhat hoping she'd come.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Sorry I guess? (private) Empty Re: Sorry I guess? (private)

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 8:49 am

Fidgeting as I walked up the hill, I smoothed my hand over my black jeans. They were my good clothes, that and the blue shirt I was wearing. It did seem like a formal occasion, but not one to need the legion's formal clothes. Besides, it wasn't as if I was trying to impress the guy or something..... right? It simply wasn't polite to appear in gym gear, that was the only reason. Yeah right, as if. Oh, shut up. Shaking my head to clear these thoughts, I tried to figure out what Wade wanted. Why had he asked to meet me, especially after declaring to the hall dining hall he didn't like me.

I looked up and saw him sitting at one of the rocks outside the temples. Putting on my best glare, I stood in front of him and crossed my arms."I'm here, now talk"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 8:55 am

Wade saw her. She looked nice, he guessed. "I'm here to say sorry about dinner at the mess hall. I didn't mean to create a drama scene- I hate drama so much. And...I guess that's it? And...I do like you, Anabell. I just had an outburst. I guess you could say I was having a Anabell moment," he teased. "But, just, can you stop with the outbursts and stuff? I guess that's hypocritical for me to say right now, but, still."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 9:09 am

I glared but sighed and sat down next to him. Some unknown part of me took over in my brain and I started talking."It's just.... You have powers. Scratch that, your dad gave you powers. And you have some from your grandparent too! And I have none. All my grandma gave me was a hard time when I was late. I want to be perfect, I need to be perfect and suddenly there's this guy who's dad isn't even a war god and has power and can kick butt. A-and each time I see that pretty face of yours I just want to give you a punch in the eye. Because you are seemingly perfect and I'm not. Gods, I just want to beat you up so bad you won't recognise yourself in the mirror! I try to hate you, but you're everything I respect in someone. You have skills, powers..."I explained, my gaze pinned to the ground
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 9:22 am

Wade listened to what she had to say, and felt somewhat bad about somewhat dissing her. He didn't know what to say, really. Yeah, he had powers, and yeah, he was skilled, not in a selfish way, but that was because he'd been a camp for 8 years. When he showed up at camp, he was worst than Colten. He was quiet, shy, lonely. He didn't get them on silver platter for lunch. She also said he was perfect, and that he had a pretty face, and he was even at a more lost for words. "....I'm, well, really sorry, Anabell. I can't really help any of that, but I want you to know I honestly feel bad. And, I'm not going to be one of those teenage romantic movies people, and say you're perfect, because no one is, but you're pretty okay in my book. And, I guess I may somewhat sort of find you hot and attractive too. But that never came out of my mouth. I guess I didn't really realize it until I knew you liked me. So, um, should we visit the temples or kiss and never tell anyone about it?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 10:47 am

I stared at him speechless before feeling myself blush for the first time in years."W-what? N-no, I-I didn't say a-anything. You, p-pretty? Ha ha! Hear me l-laugh. Y-you pretty much suck, p-princess, I-I was just too polite to tell you"I stammered awkwardly, trying to play it off as my usual sarcastic and teasing tone of voice
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 10:57 am

Wade just smirked. He just said, "it's cool, like I said, I guess I like you too. So...." he looked around at the temples, noticing his grandfather's and her mother's. "Um, now that we confessed to each other, should we just pretend to hate each other, in front of people, or...?" Wade started, "we could just, you know, like, say we're not mad at...oh, forget it." Wade leaned in to kiss her.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 11:01 am

Freezing for only a second, my reflexes kicked in and I punched him in the stomach. As soon as I realised I did it, I gasped and jumped up on my feet. "Gods, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Or I did. I probably didn't though. I think. I'm not sure. Gah, I hate you!"I pouted and stomped off towards my mother's temple
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 11:07 am

Wade coughed a little, almost falling to the ground. "This is what I get for trying to be more Cupid than Mars. Thanks, Dad." He followed her to the Bellona temple. "Alright, so," he stood straight up. "The statue and stuff." He didn't know what to say, really. He wasn't even sure what they were: friends, enemies, frenemies, dating? He just decided toi be quiet. He took a seat on the floor, still somewhat recovering from the punch.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 11:34 am

I rested my forehead on the base of the statue and sighed."I know it's crazy, but every time I'm here, I hope she'll come down here to meet me."I spoke and turned to look at him."Do you ever wish to meet your dad?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 11:44 am

"No. I don't at all. I have, though, past solstices and stuff. (ooc: not rly but you know background xD) I much more like Mars, my grandfather. My dad basically tampers with people, to make them..you know. Mars is brave and a soldier." He looked up at the statue. "I'm sure Bellona would love you."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 11:58 am

I grinned widely and went towards him with an.insecure expression on my face, pulling him into a tight but awkward hug."Thank you"I mumbled as I pulled away."Look. I'm not a girl. I mean, I am. But,.not sentimentaly. I'm a soldier. I.don't feel, I act for the good of my legion amd the victory of Rome. Point is,.I've never done this before. And I don't really know how. So, if you want to, you'll have to put up with me. Are you willing?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 12:06 pm

"I don't think I can put up with you. I'm joking. Listen, just, dating is big. OKay, maybe it's not like marriage or anything, but we're like, teens. I just don't like the feeling of it, I'm not keen on it. So, I mean, I...I don't know. Can we maybe like, secretly date? Maybe that would help, keep it from everyone?" he looked at her in the eyes. Wade felt like kissing her, but like, he didn't want a broken pancreas. Or bleeding. Or whatever.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 12:10 pm

I nodded and shrugged, pondering for a moment before taking his head in my hands and pressing my lips against his in a kind of forceful but at the same time gentle kiss. Pulling back, I smirked at him."Was that okay?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 12:17 pm

Wade smiled at her, enjoying the kiss. "Yeah, that was pretty okay in my book." He laughed. He just hoped..."you don't think you're only attracted to me because of my aura? You see, I have this aura that makes me like, more attractive to women. Don't ask how I discovered it- it's just, do you think?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 12:32 pm

I frowned and tilted my head to the side."Do you believe that? After all I've told you, do you really think I'm that kind of girl?Because it's really hurtful if you do", I told him, already regretting opening up to him
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 12:36 pm

"I don't think you're like that. I really like you. I think Cupid like that, though, to give his son an aura and expect every girl to be attracted to it. It's like he thinks I need it to get girlfriends. Cupid's power is much beyond us, Ana, remember that. He can basically do whatever he wants with love." Wade sighed, attempting to put his arm around her.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 12:49 pm

"I get that. But the fact that you're maybe kind of more than average in the looks department doesn't mean it's all I care about. I saw you fight - and you almost won. I respect that. I respect you. That to me counts more than anything" I explained and ruffled his hair playfully. "Besides, you're not that good-looking"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 12:58 pm

Wade laughed. "I respect you, too, for beating me, even though you are pretty good in the looks department. Not to brag, but beating me is a hard task. Just, I want you to know, you know why we're keeping this secret, right? It's not you, it's me. And back to Cupid saying 101. Thanks, Dad."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 1:07 pm

I stuck my tongue out at him and nudged his shoulder with mine."Don't worry, I wasn't so keen on being lovey dovey with you in public, I have an image to keep up"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 1:14 pm

"What 'image'? Eh, I guess I have an imagine, too," he joked, smirking. Wade looked at Bellona's statue again. He didn't really want to say this, but it really freaked him out. Wade looked away from it.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 1:17 pm

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say, princess"I laughed and stood up, picking up my backpack. "Unless you're planning on camping out here for the night, we have to get back. I would hate to ruin your beauty sleep"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 1:32 pm

"Gee, thanks. Well, alright, today was enough for a day. I'll see you, then." He went to kiss her again, before going.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 1:40 pm

I grinned and nodded. "Guess I'll see you around, partner in crime"I winked and left the temple, heading back to camp in order to get some much needed sleep after such an eventful day
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 1:58 pm

Wade left the temple.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 8:21 pm