A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

cheesy songs and overdone smiles

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

cheesy songs and overdone smiles Empty cheesy songs and overdone smiles

Post by Sammy 6/11/2015, 11:36 am

cheesy songs and overdone smiles Tumblr_m95al1pMwF1rs2qlb

Walking through the overgrown path between the DT cabin and the Mess Hall in a prom dress was not an activity Ferro would recommend. Which is why she was happy it was an activity she hadn't even participated in. She had absolutely refused to wear a dress that wasn't prefixed with the word sun, and had insisted upon following up her costume to the dot.  The black halter crop top hadn't been too hard to find, same with the black skin-tight pants or the knee-high black boots. The hardest part about it had been the fact that, without her special makeup effects and hair dying, she literally looked like she was wearing lingerie. Which was a bit odd, as Ferro was very modest and sweet, hardly showing any skin between her knees and her collarbone. She did feel a bit uncomfortable, but after dying her hair in a rainbow mix of pastels(which she was never dying back) and adding her glitter rainbow makeup, she was happy. Actually, she felt a bit bada**. The entire idea of a cool, slick, fighting version of herself, though, was so ridiculous she'd almost fallen over into a laughing fit when it first crossed her mind.

The odd part was, her inspiration was none of those things. Karolina Dean was sweet, shy, and quiet, and Ferro pretty much loved her. In the labs, she'd been given the Runaways comics to entertain her, and she'd become addicted to the girl. She'd cried so hard which she'd tried to kiss Nico, and been denied, and then cried again when Nico had thought she had died, and then--well, you get the idea.

"It's very crowded," She noted as she stepped towards the Mess Hall,a bit of her French accent poking out. That was when a sudden thought struck her: Would they have coffee? Of course they would. Coffee and croissants for dunking. Then again, Americans still didn't know how to drink coffee. She'd once tried to introduce a few girls to the idea of dunking. It hadn't gone over very well.

"Do you think they'll have coffee?" She mused, twirling her rainbow hair as she stood looking at the entrance. Then, as a second thought, "Or tea? Tea is good, too."
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

cheesy songs and overdone smiles Empty Re: cheesy songs and overdone smiles

Post by mabel pines 6/14/2015, 7:30 pm

The beats yeah, they were coming out the speakers And were winding up straight in your sneakers, And I'm dancing like every song who spends his bizzle like All my dance heroes would if they existed. And yeah it's sad that you think that we're all just scenesters, And even if we were it's not the scene you're thinking of To taking props from nineties boy band fashions, All crop tops and testosterone passion. If there's one thing I could never confess, It's that I can't dance a single step. It's you! It's me! And there's dancing!

taleis is glad that it's summertime, because otherwise there's no way the light, floaty dress he's got on would protect him from the air. he's never wanted to rub his eyes more than when they were completely caked in multicolored eyeshadow all the way down to his cheeks.

he adjusts his headband so it sits correctly on his curls, which he'd dyed orangey-redy with the help of the aphrodite cabin. he doesn't even look like himself anymore, underneath all the makeup and hair dye. he feels different, more confident than usual. it's probably the makeup.

he didn't bother with the whole "actually looking like the female character amaterasu," because gender norms are boring and taleis doesn't need them. besides, what's the point of harassing gin into helping him make a custom dress for prom if he can't wear it to laze around the house and eat ice cream out of the tub?

taleis hums in response, keeping a confident smile on his face. his shoulders are back and squared, microphone clutched loosely in his fist. he is confidence. taleis is the definition of confidence right now. "they better have coffee," he says. "who even cares about nectar? just so long as i've got coffee i'll be fine."

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:51 am