A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

She's sadly not a Dragon, She's a Demigod

ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2014-01-04

She's sadly not a Dragon, She's a Demigod Empty She's sadly not a Dragon, She's a Demigod

Post by ookamisan 6/21/2015, 12:14 am

Name: Nashi Dragneel
    Eyes: A bright
    Hair: (by the way i don't know if this is okay or not) Pink. no fu**ing joke. due to a genetic mutation and that her grandfather and her mother's mixed in the genes thus creating Nashi's quince hair color.
    Height: 5'7
    Body Type: Skinny, and unnoticeably muscular and strong (due to the fact that she has been at camp for a while) and in fact has great breasts.
    Skin Color: she's tan
    God Parent: Hephaestus
    Mortal Parent: Lucy Heartfilia, a blonde and incredible smarts, she ran away from her cold father at 18. She joined Fairy University. She graduated with a major in astronomy. She got a job at a planetarium and then met Hephaestus. They dated for a while, cut the cake and a Nashi popped out!
    Country of Origin: Japan
    Pets: No.
    Talents:
    Weapon**: 7 foot cb scythe that she painted black & red on the blade, on the black handle she adds in little red buttons that most of them do nothing, and right under the blade is a very large light pink bow and a small star at the top.
    Personality: wishes she was a dragon .__. And she is a pyromaniac.
    Flaws: motion sickness
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional):
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): fire.
    Life Before Camp*:
    RP Example*:
    fc: (this WILL change pictures)
    Spoiler:

Any notes about your characters
    : This is the mash-up child of two anime characters and I thought of this LONG before putting on here so if anything overpowered or not following the rules please tell me C: also this character was created by a anime/manga fandom after the person who wrote the manga said that nashi is going to be the child of two people in the show but this is my version of her.

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 3:21 pm