A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

any means necessary [blake]

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

any means necessary [blake] Empty any means necessary [blake]

Post by kayla 6/22/2015, 1:19 am

Emory could always be spotted in mostly one of two places: the fields or the library. Today the son of Eris decided to take refuge in the library on this particularly warm day. If he had gone to the fields, he'd be watering the plants in sweat right now which was pretty disgusting. He didn't want anyone to get mad at him either if that happened. So the best course of action was to avoid the fields altogether.

So there he sat, crouched over a table while he sat in a chair a little too small for him with a YA novel in his hands. He read each word silently, mouthing the words as he passed them, entranced. Graceling was a really good book, he decided. What an interesting power to have the power to survive by any means necessary.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

any means necessary [blake] Empty Re: any means necessary [blake]

Post by Phirexas 6/22/2015, 9:29 am

Blake had come back to the library for the same thing he always did, the art books. He remembered that the last time he was here he only looked at one of the many, since he met the girl named Quetzalcoa. Which lead to a nice conversation and a few awkward poses, but it was all in good fun. He went and grabbed a book called "The Suffering Light" by Alex Webb, and went to his usual table where gigantic boy in a small chair was reading a seemingly interesting book. Blake took a seat across from him.
    "What book are you reading?" Blake asked the boy.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/22/2015, 10:36 pm

Emory jumped up, his knee jerking up to hit the table as he whipped his head up with his book falling from his hands. He let out a little startled yelp with his heart racing and a blush forming on his face as he realized that there was another person across from him. He scratched the side of his face and his eyes blue eyes darted around nervously. "O-Oh, nothing special." He said, holding up the book to show the boy the cover. It was a good thing he remembered what page he had been on.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/22/2015, 10:52 pm

When the boy jumped and hit his knee on the table Blake instantly felt bad. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Blake said full of worry."Are you okay?Does your knee hurt at all?"That looked like it hurt a lot and it seemed to make the boy uncomfortable and embarrassed as well as nervous.So Blake tried his best to look as kind and warm hearted as possible. Ha! He thought Warm hearted  for a child of Khione that sound funnier than it should.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/22/2015, 11:15 pm

"Huh?" Emory echoed in confusion. He looked down at his knee and shook his head frantically with his hands raised in a surrender like way as he looked at the younger boy. "I-I'm fine! It r-really doesn't hurt at all." He gulped nervously as he hunched down more subconsciously. It really didn't hurt and he hadn't even noticed that he hit his knee. It was just a reaction he had. It was sad how easily frightened he got, honestly.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/22/2015, 11:37 pm

"Ok. As long as you say your okay." Blake said with a smile. Blake tilted his head when the boy seemed to shrink down in his chair in an attempt to make himself smaller. Which should be impossible with his size, but somehow he made it work. The boy seemed semi afraid of him for some odd reason a well.

"My name is Blake Kristallen Koritko by the way." Blake said with a smile. He heldout his hand across the table in an attempt to shake the other boys hand. Which he would use a soft grip seeing as the boy seemed somewhat delicate.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/25/2015, 1:54 am

Emory blinked owlishly down at the boy- Blake. He blushed and fiddled with the bottom of his shirt with one hand as he reached over with the other to shake the other's. "I'm Emory." He replied, returning Blake's smile with a small one of his own that was more nervous if anything else. He pulled back his hand, licking his lips as his eyes darted to his book again. "Um, so uh. . ." Had he ever mentioned how bad at small talk he was? "How old are you?" His eyes widened and he waved his hands frantically in front of me with his face red. "I d-don't mean that in a creepy way, I'm so sorry! You um just look younger than m-me."
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/25/2015, 8:13 am

"Its nice to meet you Emory." Blake smiled as he took back his hand. Blake saw Emory fumbling around the question of how old are you."Don't worry about it. I'm 14 years old. How old are you?"
    He shook his head when Emory started to freak out a little and looked at him with an even warmer smile. No matter what. Blake thought. I'll help him out of his little shell.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/30/2015, 9:30 pm

That made sense. "I'm 17." Emory answered a little meekly. He glanced back up to see a warm smile on Blake's face and Emory's lips twitched upwards into a spasm of a smile. This boy was pretty nice, he thought. He hoped that he didn't mess up any further with his . . . awkwardness. His eyes trailed over to the book the boy had brought and he scratched behind his book. He recognized it as one he'd seen before. "I-Interesting. Do you l-like photography?"

OOC:
    i saw it was your birthday today so happy birthday!!!
    any means necessary [blake] Tumblr_mden80ITvg1qatzuvo1_2501
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 6/30/2015, 9:59 pm

"Yeah I love it." Blake said with a smile. " Photography along with almost all other forms of art are ways to capture the moment. Be it a physical image or just your imagination." Blake loved it when people asked him about art. It got his gears turning, but he had to be careful not to get carried away like he always did.
    "You could convey anything you wanted through a single photo." He said with a rather artistic grin. "Its really fascinating. I could show you a couple pictures I've painted if you want."

OOC: Thank you! And I did treat myself.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/13/2015, 2:05 am

Emory smiled, relaxing when he didn't feel obligated to initiate other talk. It was kind of nerve wracking to say the least. He nodded at Blake's comment. He always found art really soothing. He could draw some what decently and it was a nice way to lose himself in the time or to just get away. "T-That would be nice." He nodded shyly with a small smile. "Um, what kinds of things do you like to p-paint?"
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 7/14/2015, 12:05 am

Blake noticed Emory started to relax a little and smiled. "I paint anything that comes to mind." He answers when Emory asked him about painting."It just depends on my motivation.Do you like to draw?" Blake reached into his satchel ,pulled out his scetch book, and flipped it to a page where a kitten and a dog where cuddling together.

"This is one of my more recent drawings." He said while pointing to the picture."Looks life like doesn't it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 7:50 am