A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Trisha daughter of Demeter

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Trisha daughter of Demeter  Empty Trisha daughter of Demeter

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/4/2015, 6:31 pm

Demigod:
    Name: Trisha Holterman
    Physical age: 14
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Dark brown usually dyed dark green
    Height: 4 ft 8
    Body Type: Skinny
    Skin Color: White
    God Parent: Demeter
    Mortal Parent: Kobus Holterman
    Country of Origin: Netherlands
    Pets: None
    Talents: Can speak fluent English and Dutch, can play the flute brilliantly, decent dancer.
    Weapon**: Celestial bronze Xiphos
    Personality: Trisha is a natural friendly person, she doesn't seem to have a violent bone in her body only fighting to defend herself or her friends. She is very kind, always willing to help everyone, she is trusting person so always believes everyone can be trusted even when they prove themselves not to be. Trisha is a vegetarian, she will not eat meat though will assist in the hunt she won't kill animals except out of mercy or in self defence. She likes to laugh, make jokes, play music and dance to it.
    Flaws: Too trusting, she never thinks anyone might be lying or not trust worthy, she has a phobia of heights and lions, is overly dramatic, afraid of doctors, Trisha tends to be quite forgetful as well and an awful archer compared to most Hunters.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Trisha can summon a small basket of fruits and veg once per thread. This is however exhausting for her to do so she rarely does it unless she and her friends are facing starvation. She can tell if various farmed fruits or veg is ripe enough to eat by simply touching it.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    Life Before Hunt*: Trisha doesn't really talk much about her life before the Hunt, she is surprisingly open with everything else except talking about her pre Hunt life. She grew up on a farm in the Netherlands, her father was a farmer and it was on whilst growing up on the farm that Trisha became a vegetarian, much to the irritation of her father.  Trisha made quite a few friends at the local school because of her friendly nature however despite everything, she preferred her life on the farm because that was where she felt the most at home, caring for the animals and the crops.
    Trisha joined the Hunt as eventually the peaceful life on the farm began to get to her, she argued with her father bitterly about something which she won't speak about. She fled her home with just a few basic possessions and provisions, it was then that she ran into the Hunters, she joined them that very day. She has never looked back since.
    RP Example*: Trisha sat around the fire listening to the various conversations of her fellow Hunters whilst chewing silently on her stew with quorn chunks added to it. She chewed silently on her food, she did not mind the fact that the other Hunters ate meat. They didn't mind that her fellow Hunters ate meat. After all her Hunters respected her vegetarian life style. Perhaps that was part of being a daughter of Demeter? She loved animals, well especially farm animals. It was hard for her to pinpoint exactly when in Trisha's life when she encountered something which made her switch to a vegetarian diet. Usually she would be involved in the conversation yet today, Trisha longed for a bit of quiet as she reflected on her brief past.
    This would of course probably bring some attention to her since she normally made herself the life of party, but surely anyone could wake up one day feeling a little blue or different about the world?
    Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by Lindsey Callaghan on 7/6/2015, 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Trisha daughter of Demeter  Empty Re: Trisha daughter of Demeter

Post by Kwacken 7/5/2015, 10:22 pm

Aww, she's adorable. I like her. Just one thing, the Blessing of Artemis usually endows people with an amazing ability to use bow and arrow, on par with Apollo kids... If she was trash with a bow and got blessed by Artemis, maybe she's proficient, but not adept, so better than your average Joe, but crap compared to most hunters?
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/6/2015, 12:39 am

Yay and I've edited the flaws section to make it more clear that she is an awful archer compared to most hunters. The way you described it was better but I couldn't use that without referencing you as that would be wrong if I didn't.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 7/6/2015, 12:41 am

Okay, just one other thing I just noticed. You have a homophone in your hair section.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/6/2015, 1:02 am

I apologise it is probably my dyslexia as I struggle to tell the difference between words that are spelt similarly and pronounced similarly, but where is the homophone in the hair section? As I honestly can't see it and I am searching for it :( really sorry about this.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 7/6/2015, 1:14 am

Died instead of dyed, under the hair section.

And I understand the dyslexia issue quite intimately. It's not a problem.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/6/2015, 7:09 am

I hate it when I use the incorrect word, sorry. I've made the edit now to the correct word. Thank you for being so understanding and for pointing it out to me :)
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 7/6/2015, 1:02 pm

Trisha daughter of Demeter  Seal-of-approval_zpsdaksgilo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 4:35 am