A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
ML
Isabelle_Aphrodesia
6 posters

Isabelle_Aphrodesia's characters

Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3238
    Registration date : 2010-12-29

Isabelle_Aphrodesia's characters Empty Isabelle_Aphrodesia's characters

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 12/29/2010, 10:39 am

Name: Cherin Isabelle Gomez

Eyes: brown

Hair: Long curly brown hair

Height: 5'3'

Body Type: not too thin not too thick, just right

Skin Color: fair

God Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: Stefan Gomez

Country of Origin: New York, NY

Pets: cat named Mochi

Talents: good in creating fashion trends, singing, drawing, and pegasus rider.

Weapon: dagger named Pistevo, or faith in english. Celestial Bronze, once was Penelope's dagger (Odysseus wife) Aphrodite appered to her in a dream and told Penelope never give up on Odysseus and have faith. That's why Penelope named the dagger Pistevo and used the dagger to threat men who courted her.

Powers: haven't discovered yet.

Life Before CHB: Isabelle used to live with her father in NY, but she ran away because her stepmother always abuse her whenever something bad happened. The last incident that happened was two chimera attacked her and ruined the house where she lives. Her dad and stepmom was furious and angry, so she just ran away that night. She was also kicked out from several schools because of her ADHD, and her step siblings hated her despite of her looks (they were jealous) at the same time called her freak because she has ADHD and dyslexia. Her stepmom even locked her in a cupboard under their stairway because the school called and said she set the school on fire which was a hydra's fault. Sometimes she gets away from those chaos, she just talk her way out and people believe her but her stepmom abuse her.

Flaws: pride, loyalty, and defeat

Notes: she always pursed her lips when she thinks, she's always a snob to cute guys, playing hard to get. She raises her eyebrows whenever she's angry, mad, or disappointed.

RP: I ran down the stairs, and the house looked devastated. I ran away without bringing anything with me except my cellphone and a few bucks I kept from my lunch money. I looked back again, the house I never called home is half destroyed. I'd rather go anywhere than here, I'd rather be chased by monster and die than live in that house which I never called home and will never be called one. The alley lights turned on, I felt sad and scared, I didn't know where to go. I sat down on a bench, folded my knees, and leaned my head against it. I started to sob, whoever my mother is, why did she leave me? Why didn't she took me with her when she died? Why did she ever brought me to this world? This world where someone like me doesn't fit! I don't fit else where...From afar I saw something moved behind the bushes, it was wierd because it was like a goat's feet.

"Pssst!" it said.
    "Who- are you?" I managed to ask in a small voice.
    "Quick! come here before someone sees you!"
    "What?"
    "Just come here!"
    I stood up and went near the bushes.
    "Hi, i'm a satyr and I'm here to get you." I screamed for i saw a half human half goat.
    "SHhhh!! someone might hear you! Trust me! You are safe to where i'll be bringing you."
    "Are you crazy?! Maybe i'm just dreaming"
    "You are not. Trust me. You have ADHD, Dyslexia, you've been kicked out from several school and-"
    "Okay, okay." i said "How will i know i can trust you?"
    "Just trust me okay? I promise. I need to bring you to camp half blood before it's too late. I can smell monster from afar."
    "Okay, let's go. I think that camp whatever you call it is safer than here."

Last edited by Isabelle_Aphrodesia on 12/29/2010, 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Isabelle_Aphrodesia's characters Empty Re: Isabelle_Aphrodesia's characters

Post by ML 12/29/2010, 10:49 am

I am sorry but Your flaws arent really flaws please come up with 3 others
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 12/29/2010, 11:01 am

is this okay? :)
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 12/29/2010, 11:02 am

How is defeat a flaw?
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 12/29/2010, 11:04 am

well, it's like she can't accept it when she fails on doing something so she will do anything to just make something right. She can't be at ease when she is defeated.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 12/29/2010, 11:07 am

Oh Well then I think the form is good but we need to a admin for the final say
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 12/29/2010, 11:09 am

Thank you sooo much!!! :)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/29/2010, 2:33 pm

Approved.
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 12/29/2010, 2:35 pm

thank you!
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Isabelle_Aphrodesia's characters Empty Son of Aphrodite, Dwight Lerman

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 12/31/2010, 1:34 am

Name: Dwight Lerman

Eyes: brown

Hair: brown short clean cut hair

Height: 5'9'

Body Type: strong, fit, body built, but not so muscular.

God Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: Jacob Lerman

Country of Origin: Seattle Washington

Pets: none

Talents: swords fighting, can clean a room within ten minutes, flying pegasus, and archery.

Weapon: SkleerOs, a sword, celestial bronze, given by Isabelle, daughter of Aphrodite when he came to camp. Found in the weapon shed. SkleerOs means tough in english, was Achilles' sword, it was the sword he used in fighting before, no one dared to use it. Even Isabelle didn't suggested it but Dwight insisted, it looked fun and adventurous to Dwight.

Powers: haven't discovered yet.

Life Before CHB: Dwight lived in Seattle with his dad. His dad cared for him but died in an accident when Dwight was in the age of 13,and then after that monsters attacked him everywhere. Lucky for Dwight he survived in the outside world for four years, just then a satyr found him wandering off somewhere. He ran away from his aunt, who took care of him when his father died, but didn't really work out well. His aunt just treated him badly and sometimes never fed him if he did something wrong like kicked out from school again, or when a chaos happened.

Flaws: holding grudges, loyalty, inferiority

Notes: His very caring, and doesn't want his friends or anyone to get hurt. He always care for his half sister Isabelle who he just met when he came here at camp who nursed him back to health.

RP: I walked along the streets of Seattle, it was dawn already. I ran away from my aunt's house who mistreated me like I'm not a part of her family. I walked and walked, I didn't know where to go. I stopped in a coffee shop to buy myself something to eat using my lunch money that I have saved. I was about to walk in when I saw something or someone from behind me, she looked like any ordinary girl, she wore a cheerleader's outfit, I thought she was someone from school, and she tapped me from behind. When I turned she talked to me, but I wasn't paying much attention because of my hunger. I noticed her teeth looked sharp, I got scared and told her I need to get going. I have a feeling she isn't a normal cheerleader, but something else. She lost control of herself and she turned into a vampire, I think.

From afar I saw a half goat half human goat who ran in to me. We faught this socalled vampire.
    "Quick! distract that vampire!" I shouted at the goat, with the feeling of being confused.
    "It's not a vampire! It's an empousae!" The goat circled around it.
    "Empou- what?!" I asked.

I took something from the trash bin, it looked like a foot of a chair, I took it and whack it in the empou whatever that goat called it. For the moment it worked. So the goat and I ran.
    "Quick! to that chariot!"
    "What!? where are you taking me?"
    "Quick! move it!" A beautiful girl who was in the chariot said.
    "Isabelle! the empousa!" The goat said to the beautiful girl.

But I was too slow, the empou- or that monster had scratched me, and chunks of skin from my back was badly scraped, and blood streamed and flowed. She raised her hand and scratched me again, my back was badly scraped, then I lost concious.
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Isabelle_Aphrodesia's characters Empty daughter of Athena

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 12/31/2010, 5:52 am

Name: Madelyn Russou

Eyes: Gray

Hair: blond and curly

Height: 5'4'

Body Type: slim

God Parent: Athena

Mortal Parent: Danielle Russou

Country of Origin: Chicago

Talents: very wise and good strategist and planner.

Weapon: dagger, celestial bronze, found in weapon shed. 18 inches long.

Powers: none

Life Before CHB: She lived in Chicago with her dad. But her dad seemed not to care for her, she got angry about her mom who left them while she was still a baby. She thinks that her life sucks so much. At the age of 8, she's been attacked by monsters. One day she ran away from home, she was found by a satyr at the age of 9 and since then she became a year-round camper. She's been at camp for 8 years.

Flaws: hubris, self-pride, and loyalty

Notes: Gets irritated if her plan fails, she always thinks that there's always room for improvements and training will get you to success. She's simple, and not that into fashion. Loves to build things out of different stuff.

RP: I was shocked, confused, and didn't know where I was. There were kids like me most of them wore an orange shirt with camp half blood written all over it, some were in the age 16,15, they were playing volleyball. I saw an inverted U cottages, with different designs, some were colored in pink like a Barbie doll, some has barb wires above, some has green leaves all over, some were steel, and many more. I saw some kids with hard greek armor above their clothes and they held swords, daggers, or shield in their hand. Where did this half goat half human brought me? It felt weird, and I also felt scared. I saw a half human half horse galloped towards us.

"Gorver! good to see that you saved another life." the horseman said.
    I looked at the horseman.
    "I found her behind a huge trash bin, her scent was strong. Lucky I traced her." the goat said.
    "What's your name child?"
    "Uhm...Madelyn." I managed to say.
    "Madelyn, welcome to camp half-blood. I'm Chiron your camp's director, this is Grover a satyr it means protector."
    I nodded, I was confused. I had several questions in mind, but I hope I'll find answers. I sighed.
    "Come Madelyn, follow me, you have many things to see and know." said Chiron.
    I followed.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/31/2010, 12:26 pm

Approved.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/31/2010, 12:29 pm

Approved.
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 12/31/2010, 12:30 pm

Thanks! :)
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Isabelle_Aphrodesia's characters Empty Stella Erisse LeStraunge

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 1/4/2011, 11:42 am

Name: Stella Erisse LeStraunge (Stella means star and Erisse means vengeance)

Eyes: dark violet

Hair: brownish black

Height: 4’0’ (4 feet)

Body Type: Not fat not thin, just right.

Skin Color: white, marble white at sun

God Parent: Eris, goddess of revenge

Mortal Parent: Quintin LeStraunge

Country of Origin: London, England

Pets: pink furball called Pygmy Puffs, harmless and sensitive

Talents: painting

Weapon: her cute teddy bear that she always brings but turns into a shield (given by Eris) dagger, 15 inches. celestial bronze

Flaws: Self pride, offered power, and pardon (its hard for her to forgive when someone hurts her soo badly, but with Isabella's help she tries to forgive a little but it's super hard for her to let go anger.)

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): summoning bad luck >=)

Life before CHB*: She lived with her father at London; she studied at Mary Academy Exclusive for little girls. When she has problems with other kids, she takes revenge. Like the record incident, she has this girl at class who bullies her who was a daughter of her teacher, and then she dared the girl to do something with the school expenses’ record and important stuff, that actually became the reason why her mother was about to be fired and the school have to close because the school spent huge amount of money at something and had loans cause by wrong information at the school’s record of expenses. But the school didn’t know it was her who was the master mind. Then she was also chased by monsters, she has ADHD and dyslexia, her father thought that her behavior is caused by her ADHD/Dyslexia little did he know that her mother was Eris. Her dad died caused by a car accident, then a satyr named Grover found her at Mary Academy and brought her to camp half blood.

RP Example: I sobbed the moment I heard the news about dad. I got mad when I knew about the car accident, he’s the only person I have in this world and now he’s gone. Just this morning he drove me to school, and now he’s gone just like a bubble that popped. I got anger in my heart, I want revenge for my dad, and whoever was the one who bumped his car will never be sorry. I ran out of school, I saw my teachers ran after me. But I was shocked when I saw the sky grumbled. From afar I saw a guy ran to me, he grabbed me; I thought he was a kidnapper so I struggled. But I’m just a small kid so he managed to carry me, then he told me his name, Grover, and that he’s a satyr, he knows where I am safe, he blabbed to me something about a venti, meaning storm spirit, and a chimera. I became confused, I struggled, from afar I saw a chariot, colored in gold, and there was a logo I didn’t understand. We rode it then we disappeared. A blink of an eye we were somewhere else, I didn’t know where, but I saw big kids wearing orange shirt. Some big kids were fabulous glamour looking, some looked like California kids except for the gray eyes, some looked rather handsome, and some looked muscular, and so on. I saw a horseman galloped to us, I became confused he looked like a pony.
    “Hi, Mr. pony.” I said.
    “Child, I’m not a pony I’m a centaur, my name’s Chiron and I’m head director of camp half blood.” The horseman said. I nodded and was amazed.
    “Chiron, I found Stella at Mary Academy.” Grover said I saw his goat legs which makes sense to me what satyr is. I saw it in the cartoon Hercules which I have watched several times.
    “How’d you know my name? And wait…you mean Greek mythology is real? The one I watch, Hercules is real?” I asked.
    “Child, we keep tracks of demigods, we found your record, and we looked after you, and yes, those are real.” Chiron said. “Grover, we need to talk in a private place.” Chiron whispered something to Grover and he just nodded. I saw Grover galloped to his hooves and ran to a girl who looked glamorous and beautiful. Grover told her something, and then she looked at our way then faced Grover again and smiled as she nodded. Both of them came to us, the beautiful girl slid her hands in her short’s pockets.
    “*Chiron cleared his throat* Uhm, Stella meet Isabelle, daughter of Aphrodite, she’ll tour you around, and she’ll be…supervising you in your training.”
    “I will?” Isabelle got shocked “I guess, I will.” She said unsurely. “I don’t think-“Chiron gave her a look. “Yes, I will.” The girl said.
    “I shall leave the both of you, come along Grover.” Both of them left.
    “Uhm, okay. I’ll tell you what you need to know, mm-kay? For starters, Welcome to camp half-blood!” Isabelle said in a bubbly way.

Last edited by Isabelle_Aphrodesia on 1/4/2011, 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Isabelle_Aphrodesia's characters Empty Bluebell Blossom, daughter of Demeter

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 1/4/2011, 12:40 pm

Name: Bluebell Blossom

Eyes: Nature Green

Hair: wavy brown

Height: 5’4’

Body Type: slim and super healthy looking

God Parent: Demeter

Mortal Parent: Hibiscus Blossom

Country of Origin: Covington, Georgia

Talents: she can sing and draw.

Weapon**: Bows and Arrows celestial bronze and a dagger that’s 16 inches long also a celestial bronze.

Flaws: Self pride (like she thinks she can save the world from global warming on her own but with only her, it’s not enough) and Allowing to built problems (means she thinks problems would go away, and she tends to run, ignore, delay her personal problems because she doesn’t want to face it.) and loyalty. :)

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can create fruits by will and can make plants grow healthy with her touch(but she doesn't use it always, just when situation demands it because its tiring and it drains her energy like using it the whole day would make her collapse.)

Life Before CHB*: She lives with her aunt at Covington, Georgia because her dad died under medication when she was young cause of nervous breakdown because of Demeter who left him. Her aunt’s a green thumb, so to her, she kept on asking her aunt how her mom looked like but she only answered her “You look like her, those green eyes are hers.” Which was true, she was homeschooled by her aunt who was a teacher; she also had ADHD and Dyslexia which is why she never went to school. She helped her aunt grow plants and export and sells them in markets. One day when she was age 13, monsters started attacking her, chased her, her aunt protected her because she treated Bluebell as her own, but later on died while protecting Bluebell (she was in the age of 15 when her aunt died) cause a minotaur who attacked them. A satyr called Grover took her and brought her to camp half-blood.

RP Example: Camp Half-blood isn’t such a bad place after all, though it confuse me a lot, first I met a half horse half human, then a goat who said he was a satyr, then some people who said that I’m not any ordinary kid, I’m a demigod, meaning half human half god. I asked them who’s my other parent, but they told me they still don’t know but a kid named Madelyn Russou, who said to be a daughter of Athena told me I might be a daughter of Demeter, well she looked pretty darn smart. It was evening when we were at Amphitheatre for some camp fire sing along; I was with some kids who aren’t still claimed by their god parent. I wished to be a hunter of Artemis, it might be pretty cool to be a maiden forever, I won’t get old and have soggy skin and wrinkles, I can keep my youthful features, it’s okay to swear no boys I can live. I sat there quietly and just watched the campers sing. Then silence came, I got shocked when everyone stared at me.
    “Oh my gosh…”I heard Rachel the Oracle said “She’s being claimed!”
    “Gosh! Aphrodite is it?” said the Aphrodite head.
    “No, maybe Hera.”
    “No no, Hestia.”
    “Not Hestia, Persephone!”
    “What’s happening to me?”I saw light swirled me.
    My clothes changed, it turned into a dress colored in green, then my hair had some do that looked messy but gorgeous then the ground where I stood appeared flowers then butterflies flew around me. I saw something glowed above my head, I didn’t saw it clearly; suddenly Chiron said “Hail to Bluebell Blossom, daughter of Demeter, goddess of harvest and lady of lions.”

Last edited by Isabelle_Aphrodesia on 1/4/2011, 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14056
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by Kiryuu-Kun 1/4/2011, 1:27 pm

How many times can she do each of her powers?
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 1/4/2011, 5:36 pm

What do you mean by your flaw 'offered power'? Like she can't resist taking power offered to her or something?

The power to always have one's plan always work is bordering power play, even if your other charrie is supervising her. I think you should change it, please.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 1/4/2011, 5:38 pm

You also need at least three flaws.
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 1/4/2011, 8:05 pm

not always, it tires her when she use her power throughout a day it would collapse her
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 1/4/2011, 8:20 pm

offered power means she thinks she needs more power for vengeance like her mother eris, but she doesn't really need it like the vengeance thingy she thinks everyone who hurts others must be given revenge but not really right? because everyone makes mistakes so she doesn't need it to tell the truth, that's what brings her down and makes her reckless. She can actually die w/ this flaw, that's why she needs Isabelle to help her.

How about planning for vengeance? (but she won't really use it in CHB) Chb will be supervising her. She can be useful in some situation (like battling w/ monsters >=] ) but she needs to learn how to dwell in a peaceful soceity, which is why isabelle will supervise her. :)

the kid is on her learning process actually.

Last edited by Isabelle_Aphrodesia on 1/7/2011, 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/4/2011, 9:21 pm

Anybody can plan for vengeance.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/4/2011, 9:21 pm

Biggest fruit she can create?
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 1/4/2011, 9:34 pm

but her kind of vengeance is different, something pure eviiilll!!! Like Eris, she was the reason why Trojan war started, but through camp half blood and supervision of Isabelle, her that kind of planning will you know lessen then she'll learn how to use that strategy wisely.
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 1/4/2011, 9:37 pm

A huge tree that bears fruit, and also reviving plants that died. :) Then when she's angry she creates massive vines with thorns to attack monsters. Muhahahah!!! *sorry i'm not myself today, ignore my evil laughs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 7:16 pm