A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

A.Kay.Cee's characters

A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male
    Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2012-08-26

A.Kay.Cee's characters Empty Character form_akc

Post by A.Kay.Cee 8/26/2012, 8:13 am

**EDITED**
    Name: A.Kay.Cee (Amit Kashyap Chutani)

Eyes: Black

Hair: Brown

Height: 5'5

Body: Bit fatter than a chubby boy

Skin Color: Light Brown, Not white

God Parent: Iris

Mortal Parent: Surinder K Chutani

Country of Origin:India

Pets: (none in reality) Has an akita chihuahua mix dog with Brown, golden stripes, runs agilely as if on wings, very strong, named Gruffer.

Talents: Computer expert, Metal Music critic

Weapon**: Has a Double edged Katana sword like Riptide, can form out of a pen and return to my pocket, 'The Hessian' sword and a staff. (all CB)

Flaws: umhh, Fatty so gets all sweaty and stinky and needs a lot of foood, if not he gets dizzy, perplexed! he really is into fights, if called for accepts, all challenges. ( Hey, that doesn't mean he wont listen to his friends or he is a Blood Hunter xD)

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can Produce Rainbow(15-20 meters long rainbows can be produced for about 10-15 minutes in a day, 8-10 times. The length and width can be adjusted according to the needed rainbow) which can used to throw away enemy.
    If directed towards water, can produce blasts, as in rain- BIG Needles. Rainbow may be used as
    shield (Rainbow shields can last for 5 minutes of each use, can be used 2-3 times a day. Size: 12(feet-length)X16(feet-width. Can be broken by a guy who can lift upto 350lbs, beats the shield with force 5 times, breaks the shield. The weight approx is 66lbs. They protect from the power of 2-3 demigods, Swords, spears, arrows, little bombs, bricks.
    rainbow punch (Is a strong melee attack, which are real tough 3-4 punches in a row can make a demigod/beast/monster crawl to his knees. Can be used 15-20 times a day) The beast/monster/demigod would be brought to the ground. 3-4 rainbow punches are sufficient. Though 6-7 will make sure getting up is very very difficult and 8-10 means they are not getting up for some 15-20 minutes)
    Rainbow can also be used to travel. (walking on rainbows and the Rainbow will take you anywhere, If I permit people can travel with me. No problems, My rainbow and I think alike!) Can produce 50 small rainbows which can help him jump or glide in air for 2-3 secs, their size varies from 0-3 meters.
    More Energetic, effective, powerful in Rains. Powers are 10% more longer in duration.

Life Before CHB*: Living with a curse of Ares, being with his family has always made him mad, he went obnoxious, he felt that no one understands him. He would sit hours on computer, listening to Metal Music, reading books, trying to play cool, but a difficult thing. He is very confused and sometimes schizophrenic, as in sometimes he is organized, other times he is completely lost, confused. Lately realized that there was something tempting him, tried to fight back, now is a target of monsters, not a day goes when he don't kill one, sometimes 2-3, sometimes half a dozen, but the attacks have been regular, and then seeks a place like CHB!

RP Example*: Listening to Metal music, head banging on the way to the local grocery store is not the time for a minotaur to attack, but one did, baam, broke his headphones, AKC when mad, gave a rainbow punch to the beast and fainted him, put him in chains. But, when he woke up, it was not the time to be kind, he had to do it, He took his riptide and slash cut his stomach, the beast fainted! K.O.

Any notes about your characters: has Strong will, less attitude, practical, humorous, literally blows enemies hope and strength, fan of Metal music. Is immature, but that is not a flaw. Can be soft, can be gentle, can be a killing machine, well is a KILLING MACHINE!!

Last edited by A.Kay.Cee on 9/23/2012, 2:07 pm; edited 13 times in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

A.Kay.Cee's characters Empty Re: A.Kay.Cee's characters

Post by Chuck 8/26/2012, 2:04 pm

Add another flaw, preferably a personality flaw: Vain, shy, cowardly, prideful, immature, etc.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 8/26/2012, 2:36 pm

No phoenixes.

... I hope you don't mean his weapon is Percy Jackson's Riptide?

I suggest you add another flaw that doesn't have anything to do with his... "Fatty"-ness.

No enemy vaporizing or rainbow travel (unless you mean he's walking on the rainbow somewhere?). Can you elaborate on the rainbow punch?

And can you elaborate on this Curse of Ares he has?
    A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 8/27/2012, 7:23 am

Ahh, Sure, AKC is immature, but, I don't take it as a Flaw.
    Another could be that if he dont get enough Food he'll eat his friends out! Laughing (well, I mean he is very foody, he gets dizzy, perplexed, I'm really like that xD)
    One more flaw which is related to 'Curse of Ares' is that even though he is a normal boy, if agitated and called for challenges he'll surely accept it.

The 'Curse of Ares' is thus that he fights a lot, he's the kind of boy, that if he sees 2 giants, him being alone, instead of running away, he'll fight and wound both and run.( Hey, that doesn't mean he wont listen to his friends or he is a Blood Hunter xD) Just that he really is into fights, if called for!

What I meant by saying Riptide was Celestial Bronze, ah, Yes, I want one mobile, easy weapon which can be provided and taken with me all the times, like Riptide, I'll be happy If I get a weapon which is so small that it can come in your pockets and never leave you, if I can.

Enemy Vaporizing was surely for Higher level me, when I train harder I could do sometimes.
    And Yes, Rainbow Travel is walking on rainbows and the Rainbow will take you anywhere on Rainy Days, otherwise, I can produce small Rainbows myself which can help me atleast jump from 2nd story apartment to the ground. And only If I permit someone, only then anybody else can come with me. No problems, My rainbow and I think alike! xD

Rainbow punch is nothing, it's a colored Knockout punch which I deliver to my enemies. Just like Ma Iris did in the Son of Neptune, they can vaporize enemies. If you don't allow, they can faint them or knock them down or perhaps be a macho punch which can break stones!!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/28/2012, 5:37 pm

Enemy vaporizing is still a no, for all your rainbow powers; Iris could do it because she's a goddess, but your character is just a demigod. I'll think about the rainbow punches. How large are his rainbows in general?

I suggest you edit your form to say he has a sword like Riptide (one that can form out of a pen and return to his pocket), edit out his phoenix, and add that flaw.

Your "curse of Ares" isn't really a curse at all, since Ares doesn't need to curse anybody for this to happen; it's just a regular flaw. He just seems tempted to fight easily.
    A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 8/29/2012, 7:09 am

15-20 meters in general. If there are natural Rainbows after Rainy, I can control them too!
    No. he really has got the Curse of Ares which is his flaw
    And, I've edited the form please approve! :D
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/29/2012, 2:06 pm

15-20 meters long, correct? Again, NO vaporizing. How many times a day can he use each of his powers, and for how long each time can he control rainbows? How strong is the rainbow shield, and how large is it? What's the range of his rainbow-punch?

A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 8/30/2012, 6:48 am

Well, 15-20 meters long rainbows which can grow in width terms also, but then length would have to be sacrificed to some extent!!
    I can produce it for 10-15 minutes. Technically I can produce small rainbows of 4-5 meters for 4-5 seconds as an offense tactic to jump over my enemies, that means I still have '10 minutes minus 5 seconds' with me per day, in short I can produce enough Rainbows to last a war!! :D But, using them continuously surely will take much energy, and will be shorter in length as well as in duration.
    Or else, if it's to travel, then like I said 10-15 minutes, MAXIMUM! Okiee, about NO vaporizing.

Rainbow shields can last for 5 minutes a day. Just like Rainbow, these rainbow shields can be used in battle for some small time! Unlike Rainbows, shields can't be produced easily, they consume a lot of energy from me.
    Biggest Rainbow shields can cover ground of 12(feet-length)X24(feet-width), which will surely consume more energy from me, and after using this big shield, I would use enough shields for a day.
    These shields can stop human attacks like punches, kicks, Celestial bronze/Imperialgold/other stuff's swords/spears/arrows/other stuff. That doesn't count HYDROGEN BOMB! Laughing
    And if there was a bomb and I used my shield, that will protect me, but, I wont be able to produce any more shields, and I would faint.( that means I wont even have strength to walk properly even a few steps)

Rainbow punches are used for hand-to-hand combat. And for breaking computer screens, furniture, 2-3 bricks etc. They can be used 20-22 times, depending on energy, I can't be exact.

Aah, in all, MY PUNCHES, SHIELDS, RAINBOWS all depends on intensity of their use and my energy at that time!
    NOTE: All of them were stated taking in mind that I'm only using one of the three in a day. That means Maximum, if I'm too use all three of them which I will, then do 1/3rd of the total time/intensity and would require more energy and will faint more quickly.
    But, in times of rain, the intensity of my power increases, I would produce them, use them more easily and more oftenly! Plus, free rainbow travel, no more consumption of energy for transport!!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/2/2012, 8:20 pm

Bumping topics usually makes people less inclined to look at it; I ignored this on purpose to absorb the information, and if you bump it again next time I'll ignore it again. Your character also seems to be shaping up to be more of a Hecate child than an Iris child, to be honest.

Anyway, you're not very clear on how many rainbows he can create a day; do you mean he can produce 10 minutes' worth of small rainbows? What kind of bombs will his shield protect him from? 12x24 shields at his limit is too big; you'll need to tone it down by a lot. Can you describe what happens when he uses a rainbow punch -- just a punch in mid-air and a rainbow gets sent at the person?
    A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 9/3/2012, 7:36 am

Well, I waited for 2 and a half days, I'm too excited, you won't understand Admin! Crying
    And NO NO NO!! I'm a child of Iris, Rainbow Goddess, everything is fill with Rainbow, and my power is what I have inferred from Son of Neptune!
    I am not a sorcerer, I'm just Magical! Laughing

I absolutely mean that I can produce 10 minutes worth of small rainbows, depending on my current energy level, it may be less or more, that's just an approx.

My room is 12x24, I need to protect that much, anyways, 12x16 would be okaay? (that is really small)

No, the punch should hit the guy, otherwise, he would be pushed 2-3 meters away!
    When I say Rainbow punch got power, or I can use Rainbow Punch, it merely means that I'm getting a Rainbow Aura, Blessing of My God Parent, like Clarisse had that in the Last Olympian, everyone knew she surpassed her normal self and was much powerful.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/4/2012, 7:48 pm

10 minutes' worth of small rainbows is too much, and you still haven't told me how many big rainbows he can produce per day.

Do you mean your shield is rectangular, like a bedroom?

Saying you get a blessing from your god parent about 20-ish times a day is not allowed; powers are considered inherited, not given as blessings every time your character uses the power. When you said before that your rainbow punches can break 2-3 bricks, do you mean at the same time?
    A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 9/5/2012, 4:02 am

I mentioned it twice.
    '15-20 meters long rainbows which can grow in width terms also, but then length would have to be sacrificed to some extent '

I'm the son of Rainbow goddess, I MUST have the power of producing small rainbows for 10 minutes, this not an attack as such, just my ability. I'm pretty sure, Leo could control fire for 10 minutes in a day, and Percy could do same with water!! Rolling Eyes
    Sort of, I can use shields as per my choice, shape is not a problem, problem is the tendency and power of attack the shield can stand which is already clear! :) I just gave you that much volume and surface area I can protect. sometimes the width can be increased(decreasing the length) and vice-versa.

Well, my Mother and Patron Iris is independent of her actions, she is not with other Gods right now(according to Son of Neptune), therefore she can allow her blessings on me. If you don't like that, you can take that I have the ability of Rainbow Punches.
    Yes, 2-3 bricks at the same time, It's like your CPU, I'm pretty sure we all can bang it hard, but I can break it too, that's more of a Physical factor combined with Rainbow power which makes RAINBOW PUNCHES!!

It's the same thing I'm trying to explain and failing, always. I can control RAINBOWS, and this is my wish how I use it, like Rainbow shields, Rainbow Punches, small rainbows for travel, and for jumps etc.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/7/2012, 3:30 pm

I've been asking for how many he can make, not the size. If you keep giving me that answer, I won't be able to move on and get your form approved.

10 minutes' worth of rainbows that last for about 4-5 seconds would mean 120-150 rainbows, which goes far beyond our standard rainbow limit, no matter the size. Leo and Percy are canon characters and Rick can make them as powerful as he wants, since he's the writer, but as long as you're on this site you're going to find that we limit demigods a lot more since there's more than one person participating in the writing process, and we want this to be fair to people. You also haven't answered my question about what kinds of bombs your character's rainbow shield can protect him from.... Also, how many shields can he make per day, if he's using his average sized (whatever that is) shields? Is there a way to destroy his shield, like throwing a giant boulder at it or something? (I assume when you mention hydrogen bombs, you meant he'd get destroyed too?)

Unfortunately, you need to ask an admin's permission to even get one blessing from your character's godly parent; getting 20-ish everyday is definitely out of the question, so yes, it'll be just rainbow punches. I don't think you've described (I'm debating on whether I should allow them or not, because a punch that can break 2-3 bricks at once can definitely break bones and maybe kill somebody if they get hit in the head just once -- and many people would rage if that happened to their character.)
    A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 9/8/2012, 3:03 am

Yikes, okay, here's it, I'm compiling it for you.

He can make 8-10 rainbows a day on a normal day, 15-20 meters in size, when it's raining there is no limit.The other '4-5 sec rainbows' were the small ones, they help me jump! And Yup, they would account for around 100 times, But mind, I do use The Big rainbows(which are for travelling), producing one of them would be like using 20 small rainbows, then I won't be able produce 100 small rainbows, proportionate power has already been utilized while making big rainbow.
    And when I said that he could use small rainbows of 4-5 seconds for over 100 times, that was my max limit and assuming I've not using any of my power, I'm physically fit, no injuries etc. Plus, If I tried using that much I would lose all my energy, I'll literally faint.

Rule out shields protecting me from bombs, what I actually wanted to say that it can protect me from fire, I'll feel heat, I'll sweat, bit of pain, But won't burn me, I won't be killed. Rainbow shields can last for 5 minutes a day, that'd be 3-4 times a day. The shields can be broken, a giant boulder would surely break my shield as well as the boulder would turn into rumbles and I'll feel like 10 people pelting stones at me. Yes, an attack of the intensity of a hydrogen bomb or anything like that, would kill me. But the traditional bombs which Police use to break open doors or brick wall won't.

Umhh, have you seen 'The Dark Knight Rises'? those rainbow punches are like that of Bane's. Even 10 or so punches couldn't kill Batman. xD So, I'm like Bane! xD
    I'm truly inspired by Butch, daughter of Iris from the book. and Leo's saying that, 'Rainbows, Yes, very Macho' So, you can say, I'm like Butch, Less of Macho, but more powerful! ;)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/9/2012, 2:19 pm

(Don't post in the RP Area without having your character approved. :/)

100 small rainbows is still far over our limit; at most, I'd let him make up to 50 in a day at maximum, and he still needs limits in the rain.

So, what would you say is the weakest thing that could hit the shield and manage to break it?

And unfortunately, no, I haven't seen "The Dark Knight Rises." You'll need to describe it for me.... And plus, you'll probably need to tone down your rainbow punches' power, since none of the characters on this site can be considered a Batman.
    A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 9/9/2012, 10:05 pm

Holy lord, Butch is son of Iris, not Daughter, :lol!: sorry, what was I thinking! :P
    But I thought that I was part of the CHB now, that's why I posted. Even though I'm not approved( or claimed) I;m still a Demi-god :( Shocked :x Embarassed Crying :!: Rolling Eyes :?: :bounce: 🇳🇴 :cyclops: :affraid:

I'm okaay with 50 rainbows. ( You can limit my Power but you can't limit my Hopes) :P
    He is double effective in rain, It's not like that He'll become Immortal or Invincible! :P

5 girls running towards the shield Laughing That'd break it !
    Well, jokes apart, the weakest thing would be my concentration broken due to one thing or another. And, physically that'd be an SUV/Car/Chariot ramming the shield with 200km/h speed! ;)

He could break bricks, tiles, one punch from him is very painful, 3-4 means you're on floor, 6-7 means you really are on floor, and getting up is very very difficult. 10 punches would mean you will lie there on the floor for 15 minutes and only then would get enough strength to get up! :P

Am I approved? Please.
    And, what's this reputation thing about, how to increase it? I've seen people with a lot of posts and Drachmas and still very less or even negative reputation :/
    How to make easy Drachmas? :P
    I wanna add 2 more characters? By the way, How would making a new character help me?
    I've seen people, even you having a lot of characters, just for fun, or is it related to game?
    Do we have duels and fights and monster hunting and other things here?

And, while I was reading my character, I found some incomplete data.
    A) My dog's name is Gruffer.
    B) My sword is Double edged Katana!
    .....Which I edited, do you approve this?
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 9/11/2012, 8:16 pm

Could you remove the travel and vaporizing from the form?
    A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 9/11/2012, 10:18 pm

Vaporizing is already a no, I'll remove it. But, 10-15 minutes of Rainbow travel is approved by Kendall! :/
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 9/13/2012, 5:00 pm

Okay. I should point out that a double edge Katana would be completely impractical for combat. The extra blade edge would make the Katana too weak to block anything.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/13/2012, 6:02 pm

Can you define what you mean by "double effective in rain"? His time limit for the mini-rainbows double or such?

And I hope you're not telling us that the weakest thing that would break a shield is a car/chariot/whatever slamming into the shield at 200 km/hr....

Reputation is basically other people's judgment on your posts, personality, whatever.... It's nothing to worry about. There's no way to make drachmas except post in the RP Area or participate in an admin's quiz in the chatbox and get a few questions right. Yes, you can add two more characters; you get 5 free character slots when you join the site. Adding another character allows you to post in multiple places at once (with, of course, a different character in each place). People have a lot of characters for different reasons; it's usually either to expand their posting and allow a lot of different stories to form, or just for plain old fun or some other reason. We do have monster hunting/games and such, but things like Capture the Flag are rare occurrences and you can hunt for monsters in the forest without needing permission from an admin.
    A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 9/13/2012, 9:51 pm

@Daniel: Perhaps. Because a double edged wazikashi is the best sword for close combat, but my katana is not for all purposes. It is just for slice and kill. For other purposes I have The hessian sword, which is like one's ultimate sword weapon, do give a look at Google images. :)

@Kendy: No, that will break the shield and kill me. Laughing
    If you only want what could simply break it. that'd be 60 km/hr. Hey have been hit by a car? Neither do I, so It's a bit difficult to tell what could break it? This is what my mom, Iris told me when I took refuge in ROFL for a day, defending myself from a Hydra.
    Once a tree fell on me, It also broke the shield, but other times A cyclopes couldn't. So, I'm confused too. 0km/hr that could break it, according to Mommy! xD

In Rain, Everything gets double. More no. of Rainbow punches, less energy confused,. More rainbow travel, Bigger and better shield etc. My overall power increases.
    Don't ask me why and how, Rainbows are followed by Rain, so does my power. :P

And, Can I add those 2 characters now? :D
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/14/2012, 3:41 pm

(Unfortunately, you can't meet any gods before going to camp.)

You can add those two characters, but I recommend putting them in separate topics.

.... So what would be the weakest thing that could destroy the shield, besides breaking his concentration? I really don't like the idea of letting you double your character's power when it rains; your character is already fairly powerful as it is, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people wouldn't like the idea of your character suddenly being able to make 100 small rainbows or such.
    A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 9/15/2012, 5:17 am

(Every Demi-God has a different story) :P

2-3 Special powers of Demi-God, or of monsters, counter and melee attacks from 20 or so attackers with swords, arrows, spears etc can break it.
    Now don't say, 2-3 demi-god's special powers would be too much. I'm using the shield for just 10 minutes a day, that too in a high time of peril, If anyone could break it so easily, then what's the point of having a shield? :/

Okiee, But, I still would be more Energetic than before in Rains.
    And Damn these 'Normal demi-gods' :P Why do they even exist! xD

Hey, Now I'm making my 2 new forms, please accept all the three, quick, I'm dying!
    I went to make them, but it says that Roman Demigods can't have pets. I wanted to make a Cavalry Character, can't I?
    And, I know I can't take Pan, but can I take his Roman version?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/15/2012, 1:10 pm

Every demigod has a different story, yes, but the "no meeting gods before camp" rule is in place so no demigod can get gifts that an admin would not approve of. Your character is no exception to the rule.

20 or so attackers to destroy just one shield is too powerful. When you mean 2-3 demigods' special powers, do you mean something like two or three separate strikes to the shield involving the characters' powers -- like, two tornadoes heading towards the shield in addition to a stream of fire?

Yes, you can probably have a Cavalry character, but the horses would be owned by the camp, not him. You can put in his notes that he has a horse he uses called so-and-so. And I think I'll need to talk to Daniel about Faunus, though we probably would allow him since we also allow Luna, the Roman form of the faded Titaness Selene.
    A.Kay.Cee
    A.Kay.Cee

Male

Post by A.Kay.Cee 9/15/2012, 11:00 pm

Those 20 attackers are occupied with Swords, bows etc, they are not using any special power, so I don't think that is way powerful or something. If no, make it 10 and we are done!

Well, exactly, 2 tornadoes are enough, if there is another stream of fire, surely the shield will break and I'd be blown away in the whirlwind.
    I'm going to make The Roman Cavalry unit, If that gets accepted first, I'd still want The Iris' son to be the first and main character of mine.
    And Hit me about Faunus' character too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 1:29 pm