A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

bro? bro. {demeter squad}

muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

bro? bro. {demeter squad} Empty bro? bro. {demeter squad}

Post by muse 7/8/2015, 3:12 pm

bro? bro. {demeter squad} Grey%2Byoure%2Bhella%2BRAD

Despite the fact that it was something near 90 degrees out, Greyson was still running. He couldn't just break his routine for a day off. Everything was precisely the same as every other day. The same route, the same rest stop - the strawberry fields. Grey wasn't wearing a shirt, but then, who does when they run? His leg was bothering him, but he tried to ignore it as he slowed, coming into the fields. He wandered down a row of strawberries, running his hand along the plants and picking one off when he deemed it perfect. He grinned as he ate it. He was tempted to grow himself another, but he didn't have the energy in him while he was running. He'd come back later.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

bro? bro. {demeter squad} Empty Re: bro? bro. {demeter squad}

Post by Green 7/8/2015, 4:48 pm

bro? bro. {demeter squad} Tumblr_m21jei5tRL1qd9si9o1_500

Of course I was in the strawberry fields! It was the perfect place for any child of an harvest god or goddess to be. Although the sun was blazing down on all of camp, I still found some comfort from being outside. Thankfully my outfit was cool and relaxed. As I was sitting in the field, I decided to work on toning up on my powers. They had grown immensely since my stay here five years ago. I lifted my hands and concentrated, creating an oversized strawberry the size of a baseball. "That's hella cool." I said to myself before plucking the fruit and holding it in my arms. "I'll call you "Rose". You like that name?"
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 7/8/2015, 5:51 pm

bro? bro. {demeter squad} Tumblr_inline_n7exapFsV71scvybh

Grey was slightly disappointed that he wasn't alone in the fields, but still, he was always down for company. He saw the other boy grow a massive strawberry, and vaguely recognized him from his cabin. He approached the boy, trying to think of his name. Ajax? When he got close to the boy, who seemed to be too preoccupied with his giant strawberry, he coughed quietly to get his attention. "Um, hey, dude, you're in my cabin right?" For someone who'd lived in the same building as this guy for four summers, he really didn't know who he was.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/9/2015, 12:36 pm

I heard someone behind me and quickly whipped around to see one of my brothers standing behind me. Let's see; fair skin, brown hair, those eyes. Greyson! That's his name. "Uh, yeah! We're in the same cabin." I nodded my head, confirming. "And you're Greyson right? I make it my job to know everyone's name in my cabin. Well, at least their name." I chuckled after the last part. After putting down the Rose, I turned my attention back to my half-brother.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 7/14/2015, 1:14 pm

ooc: so so sorry i was really busy this weekend and my grandmother's here so we have to do stuff

Well, crap. Way to go, Grey. This guy knows your name, and you still haven't got a clue who he is. Greyson nodded. "Yeah. Greyson. I usually go by Grey." He inhaled awkwardly in a last ditch attempt at remembering this guy's name. Nope. Nothing. "Well, I guess you're more successful at knowing everyone that I am. I might have forgotten your name." He scratched this back of his head, trying to avoid making any eye contact. "Sorry, bro."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/14/2015, 6:26 pm

OOC: It's okay Muse :3

BIC: I laughed some, shaking my head. "There's no need to be sorry. I don't spend a lot of time in the cabin anyway." I shrugged my shoulders carelessly. "My name is Alexander Grains, but everyone just calls me "Alex"." After I introduced myself, I picked the overgrown strawberry back up. "So I'm guessing you were enjoying your little jog?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I, myself loved a good jog through the forest. Helps clear the mind and gets the blood and lymphatic system pumping.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 5:22 pm