A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

New Kid-Tobias Mathers

Tobias_Prior
    Tobias_Prior

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2015-08-14

New Kid-Tobias Mathers Empty New Kid-Tobias Mathers

Post by Tobias_Prior 8/21/2015, 10:51 am

I walk into the Athena cabin and I see kids on laptops, reading, and writing. I look really calm, cool, and collected on the outside, but on the inside I'm actually really nervous. I look around the cabin for a bunk and I find one to the right side and walk toward it. I take my bags and put them on the bed. After I do this I sit on my bed and run my hand through my head. I think, What did i get myself into.
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female
    Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2015-10-03

New Kid-Tobias Mathers Empty Re: New Kid-Tobias Mathers

Post by mady.b7301 10/5/2015, 8:10 pm

Madi walks towards the Athena cabin, swinging her arms at her side. She was bored and wanted someone to talk too and she knew some Athena kids, but not very many. She liked knowing everyone at camp, but unfortunately she didn't. So on days when she was bored, Madi would go to to different cabins and meet new people. Once she had made it to the Athena cabin, the 15 year old girl knocked on the door to the building and opened it immediately after she knocked. Madi poked her head inside and looked around. There were a few people sitting on their bunks reading and some where working on who knows what. I see a boy sitting on his bunk not really doing anything so i decide to walk towards him.

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:07 pm