A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Training and Stuff

Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Training and Stuff  - Page 2 Empty Re: Training and Stuff

Post by Gotenks 9/3/2015, 8:14 pm

And the guy erupted. Fortunately not literally cause that would most possibly be impossible but he started shouting at him about him thinking it was weird that he wasn't getting harassed. So, basically to prove his point he started verbally harassing George, who immediately got defensive. But he shouldn't lose his composure and break down, neither in anger or tears. He tried to adress Ryan as collected as possible, but his eyes teared up. "l-l didn't mean it th-that way. I-l h-have b-been harassed s-since l r-remember myself, l think i-it's logical t-to be afraid... a-and l didn't m-mention being an Athena kid t-to say l am superior... if anything l-l'm inferior... cause y-you're not the freak, a-apparently l am."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Post by redline2400 9/3/2015, 8:21 pm

S***. The guy is crying now. Oh, crap. Oh crap oh crap oh crap what did you do you dumba** what did you do?!?! S***! Deep breaths, deep breaths. Inhale...exhale. Inhale...exhale. Inhale.....exhale. "Look, man...I'm sorry. I really, really just had to let that out. You're fine, and hey, you didn't run away, so I guess you're cool. And who said this was a superiority thing?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/3/2015, 8:30 pm

George contained himself enough to not actually burst into tears and start sobbing and all these beautiful things. Ryan tried to calm him down, which, to his credit was really nice of him. But still, George was pretty tense at the moment. He whipped his tears, his eyes still watery though. "I-l guess l s-should apologise too. I-l didn't mean it to c-come across as a b-bad thing... l g-guess l m-messed up yet again..."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 9/3/2015, 8:42 pm

Jeez, this kid must think he's the reason for all the world's problem's or something. "No, you didn't mess up. You weren't the one who just blew up at someone for no reason." Ryan really didn't have much to offer in terms of getting this guy feeling any better. Maybe some kind words, but those would mean next to nothing from the guy who just cussed you out. So, he offered George the only thing he really had left in his arsenal: "Want a hug bro? Like, a non awkward, 'I'm sorry for being mean to you', bro hug?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/4/2015, 6:46 pm

Ryan had a point. It wasn't -completely- George's fault for once. Well then. To his credit again, Ryan had composed himself rather easily aftererupting. Then he did something completely unexpected. He asked George if he wanted a hug. A "bro" hug. Bro: short for brother, slang term that replaces 'close friend' as far as George knew. Though he was sure Ryan wasn't his friend. Certainly not a bad person though, in general. So why call him 'bro' and why offer a hug? George hadn't let anyone hug him since his dad had gave him a last hug before killing himself. Also, he really didn't enjoy physical contact, as mentioned. "N-no, thanks. I-l'm f-fine..."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 9/4/2015, 10:57 pm

(OOC: Jeez. That's...that's messed up dude.)

(Anyway, getting back in character...)
    Ryan let out a sigh of relief. He didn't really want to hug this guy, but was only going to do it if he accepted the offer. "Ok man. Not a problem."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/5/2015, 5:38 am

OOC: Not everyone has to have a nice, happy background :)

BIC: Right. Ryan seemed relief that George denied the hug offer, which made him question offering it in the first place. Then he turned his attention on trying to keep the conversation going. "So,,uh... how long h-have you been in C-camp?"
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 9/5/2015, 10:20 am

OOC: I know that, but damn, that's rough. No wonder he's so akward.

IC:
    Well what would you know, George kept the conversation going. Not too bad. "How long? About three or so months. Got here around the end of June. How long have you been here for?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/5/2015, 1:09 pm

OOC: Isn't it? He's my favorite character.

BIC: Three months? Damn and George hadn't seen him till now? Their training schedules must be way different. "A-about five, l think." Five monthsGeorge had really mixed feelings about. Still they probably were the best of his life.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 9/5/2015, 4:19 pm

"So, you got me beat by two, eh? Not too bad." So the guy arrived in April. That's interesting, Ryan guessed. Not much to take from that.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/5/2015, 4:44 pm

Well then, not the best ice-breaker, l guess. So, the older guy was a newer guy. Kudos to him for surprisingly making it with all the monsters that must had been chasing him. Uh... how to keep this going? Why keep it going? Well, why not, George had met way worse people before and at his time at Camp Half-Blood. On the other hand, he had nothing to say. He never had really. And, well, he hated himself for that. AND that, to be exact.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 9/5/2015, 5:04 pm

And then it hit Ryan: he had nothing to say! S***! Think Ryan THINK! Wait, that will just bring up more analogies like the butter one. "Is it like cutting through warm or cold butter?" That was still embarrassing. With nothing else to say, he picked up his sword, said "Well, nice meeting you.", and walked back over to the dummy he was using.

Last edited by redline2400 on 9/5/2015, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "U[" isn't a word.)
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/6/2015, 3:06 pm

Dallas had been sparring with a dummy all this time. Hair free falling, typical cut-off jean, monster t mash-up, she had to admit that she had been listening in on the conversation all this time as well. She decided to speak up.

"Well, you both have me beat by the time you've been at camp. Now, if you two are done buddying up... maybe I could teach you both how to actually spar.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/6/2015, 3:15 pm

Right. So, the,guy -probably- lied that it was nice meeting George and went on to attack his dummy. He considered doing the same, when a girl approached both of them and started taunting them. Amusing, though that didn't mean she couldn't potentially beat George in a fight. Though why she was so confident of her skills... perhaps she was a natural talent. "Uh... h-hey there." he managed. Suddenly, given how uncomfortable things already were, the arena was getting too crowded for his liking. "Y-you actually w-want to fight?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/6/2015, 3:32 pm

Dallas shrugged her shoulders. "It's apparent you both have nothing else to do, or say. And that one," she said, pointing over her shoulder towards Ryan, "needs a way to release his previously shown anger. But.. if you don't want to, I understand." The truth was, Dallas was bored. And she was stubborn, as well as overly cocky. Besides, in the last week that she had been back at camp, nothing had sparked her interest except for the beach. And now seemed like an oppertune time to make something happen.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 9/6/2015, 4:35 pm

By the time Ryan reached the dummy, he was called out by someone. Turning around quickly, he called out "You what mate? Quarrel you say? I'm game."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/6/2015, 9:27 pm

Dallas laughed. The boy obviously was from the north. A quarrel indeed, darlin'. Just tell me one of the slightest things before we begin, you two boys. Is it going to be one on one, or do the two of you wish to tag-team against me? " Either way, Dallas could handle herself like nothing. Daughter of Poseidon, spheres of water that could possibly be used to drown you, yeah, no big deal.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 9/6/2015, 9:37 pm

One on one or tag team. Pfft. Ryan had a better idea. "Oh please, how about a Mexican Standoff style thing? One on one on one? Free for all and such."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/6/2015, 9:41 pm

Dallas just smiled and laughed a tad. "I like the way you think, kid. Free for all it is." Maybe kid wasn't exactly the right thing to call the son of Ares. After all, he was older, and WAY taller, but who cared. That was just how Dallas rolled.  
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/7/2015, 3:42 am

OOC: Wow, guys, you did work! A.d you managed to convince George to stay quiet tnrough all this! JK he would probably have been anyway xD

BIC: So, George let the other two decide the rules, since if he tried to arrange that stuff it would have been more awkward and time consuming. Though as it turned out the rules really weren't on his favour. Free for all? So he had to worry about two opponents? How great. George's problem in actual fights with other campers was trying to get what they were trying to do and counter their strategy, but it always backfired, because thinking opponents could be too unpredictable. And now he had double the opponents to worry about. Nevertheless "Uh...s-sounds good t-to me."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 9/7/2015, 11:13 pm

Kid. This random girl called him kid. Ok then."So, how are we going to do this really? Are just going to start fighting or does anyone have a better idea?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/8/2015, 9:42 pm

"I, personally, don't care, but I think it's a camp rule that we are in armor? Then again, as long as we don't decapitate one another, it should be fine, right?"

OOC: Sorry for the shortness, y'all!
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 9/8/2015, 9:48 pm

"I'm all set on armor." Ryan turned to that awkward guy George, who seemed to be really quiet about the impending fight. "You ready Other Guy?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/11/2015, 3:41 pm

Armor. Right. George was set. Ready for battle. With two opponents. Possibility of victory depleting even more than usual, even if they were at the same level of skill Mathematically chances were against him. Probably psychologically too. So... he shouldd probably try to have a blast and not get killed in a gruesome way. "P-positive. I mean, y-yeah. W-who attacks who?" he asked. He really wasn't sure how EXACTLY this could work. George only saw potential temporary alliances which though would be unfair to whoever was to stay alone for the fight.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 9/11/2015, 4:03 pm

"Who attacks who isn't the question dude." Ryan said while getting into a battle stance. "It's who strikes first that we must ask ourselves."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:38 am