A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

NY Fashion Week (private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

NY Fashion Week (private) Empty NY Fashion Week (private)

Post by Mason 10/11/2015, 1:34 pm

Jason was in New York for the long weekend he had off. A college holiday to honor gods or something. He planned to also visit CHB, and maybe explore New Rome. Believe it or not, Jason hadn't gotten to get around New Rome much, he mainly stayed near the university. He also heard that there was a fashion week going on and he figured Cleo would've been there. He also heard that nearby Nefertiti's dad was shooting a new movie and holding auditions for another upcoming one. He figured some of his friends into that kind of stuff, like Maddy, would join in. So, yeah, busy week in NY. Jason walked into the central fashion week area, looking around for Cleo. He wore a tight, show-offy red shirt and jeans with his famous sunglasses on.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

NY Fashion Week (private) Empty Re: NY Fashion Week (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/11/2015, 1:49 pm

Cleopatra checked her phone: 3:06 pm. She had a meet-up with Jason at 3pm in a coffee lounge here in Manhattan -- but a little fashionable lateness had to be, right? The daughter of Aphrodite walked in at about ten past 3 in a dark red fit and flare dress, her fringe bag on her shoulder. She spotted Jason immediately and walked over to him: "Hey, sorry for being late," she said, taking off her white belted coat and sitting down next to him. The couches were smooth and comfortable, the atmosphere cozy. Cleopatra crossed her legs, her golden jewels glittering up in the early afternoon light, and ordered a cappuccino from a nearby waiter.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/11/2015, 2:01 pm

"It's cool. It's only ten minutes." Jason recalled a few times where he was late, trying to look the best he could and be beyond presentable. Today he wasn't, though, obviously. He looked at what types of coffee they had. "I'm not really much of a coffee guy, to be honest. I don't like all that sugar and caffeine. I have to stay in shape. Right?" he smiled, putting an arm around her. "So, did you hear about Nefertiti's dad's new movie uptown? And the auditions?" he asked, after just ordering water (which might've t'ed off the waiter).
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/12/2015, 4:41 am

"Of course," Cleo said, leaning against his shoulder a little. "I've been taking acting classes with my modeling agency but I don't think I'm gonna audition for anything in the next months. My father and agent have organized a bunch of photoshoots for me in Europe, you see," she added with a little smirk. "Maddy will probably audition though, if she's not too busy with the sequel of The Edge."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/12/2015, 4:21 pm

Jason grinned a bit when she mentioned the photoshoots. "Yeah, I defiantly think Maddy will end up auditioning. Is The Edge shooting almost done now? I think Miles is kind of missing her not being around as often." The waiter came back with their beverages and Jason took a sip of his water. "Ahh, it's hot. I really do think I p'ed them off." He laughed a little. "So, when am I going to end up meeting your dad?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/13/2015, 8:56 am

"You're missing, Jason-la," Cleopatra giggled. "The premiere was three months ago, the shooting of the sequel literally just started." She adjusted against him a bit more and crossed her legs. "Though from what she's told me, Maddy is generally super busy and doesn't have much time on her hands. Isn't that why Miles broke up with her a few months ago?" she innocently asked, though she knew it was true. She made gossip one of her priorities.
    When the waiter came with the beverages, she thanked him with a slow smile before batting her eyelashes at Jason. "You know, you could've ordered a hot chocolate or a frappé. There's not just coffee in a coffee shop," she smiled. "As for my father, well, are you free tomorrow evening?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/13/2015, 6:02 pm

"I'm pretty sure they got back together? I don't know, I'm not really into gossip or anything. College has been tiring me out and being in college makes me realize half of the stupid high school type of drama at CHB. Not to say there's not at the Roman camp, but just from memories at CHB." Jason took a sip of his water. "I know, well- I didn't know, but still. I'm free tomorrow night. Although I did promise Ar-" he stopped. He almost slipped the fact that he still hung around Aria. Carefully. "Err, Miles I would go surfing around 3 PM, so what time for me meeting your father?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/21/2015, 7:34 am

Cleopatra noted his hesitation, and how "Ar-" sounded a bit too much like "Aria". She didn't show anything on the exterior but inside, she felt a pang of annoyance. He was still seeing her? Ugh, I have heels higher than his standards. She was annoyed for two reasons: not only because she liked to be the only girl in a boy's love life, but also because if people saw him and Aria, which was basically him setting the bar pretty low, they'd get the wrong idea of her.

"Oh surfing, how wonderful," she giggled. "Just make sure to dress up, my father loves fancy restaurants."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 8:34 am