A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

The Cyclopes will Perish!

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

The Cyclopes will Perish! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cyclopes will Perish!

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/11/2015, 10:52 pm

Russ barely had time to processanything. He heard a screeching scream from behind them as the empousa vaporize in the Greek fire explosion, and he fell face-first to the floor.

Russ staggered on the sidewalk, picking up the sword and a little amount of Greek fire left. His face was covered with ashes, his left hand red from all the aches, his clothes tattered. He was so tired and he just wanted to release all the tendons and fall face-first on the ground, sleeping. Except he couldn't. They had an important mission ahead: exterminating the Cyclopes. He managed to keep his eyes from slamming shut. He looked around. Maverick was on the ground, recovering from the explosion. They were almost out of supplies, and they only had enough for the mission.

Come on, bro. Let's get out of here before the cops show up he said, extending his hand to his companion.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male
    Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2015-10-27

Post by Lockkuun 11/12/2015, 8:03 am

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

Maverick fell to his ride side beside Russ as he had pushed them both to the window and onto the sidewalk.
    I can't believe you just did that... Maverick said in pain recovering from the fall.
    He grabbed Russ' hand and stood up Ugh... I agree let's go
    Without a moment to loose, the boys limped out of the scene and out of site before anyone could've responded to the scene
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/12/2015, 8:55 am

Russ limped, without looking back, into the alleyway. He learned this was a shorcut, except that that wasn't a great idea 15 minutes ago when they were still on a cab. His bags across his shoulders, his hair and back full of sweat from all the running. His mouth all bloody.

When they finally arrived at the complex, Russ fell to the floor, breathing heavily. The lair was a three storey abandoned house with the windows boarded up with wooden plates. The structure looked unstable. Only the door seemed normal.

Russ managed to pull himself back on his feet, then tilted his head and looked sideways at Maverick.

We're going in he said, then, forgetting the key point, looked back at Maverick Stealth mode

He pulled the both of them to the front door, dashing his eyes around. The complex were empty so he had nothing to be worried of. I've got this trick right up my sleeve

He pulled out Lee's phone, intact from the explosion and clicked a bunch of things. Then, the phone boomed the voice of a police officer. "This is the police. We've got a search warrant on this location."

From the first floor, Russ barely heard the sound of the Cyclopes panicking, putting away all the illegial stuffs they were doing and chattering. He gestured Maverick to stand at the side of the door and stay quiet.

The door burst open and a large figure appeared. He had dark black shaggy hair, wearing a goth jacket. And the both of them lunged at him, sword heading right for his head.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/12/2015, 11:10 am

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

Maverick struggled to keep up with the son of Hermes' pace as he raced through the alleyway.

Maverick didn't even got the chance to catch his breath as Russ pulled him into the complex.
    Guess, there's no one here.... wait... wait!!! what are you doing? Maverick semi-panicked as Russ did something bold and tossed a cellphone deeper inside.

Maverick had nothing else to do but follow his lead and hid on the other side of the door, waiting for some deranged Cyclopeses to exit
    The first one came out and Maverick instinctively lunged out at Russ' command, holding his shield firm to stop the Cyclopes in his tracks as it bumped into it with a loud THUD while Russ jumped up and aimed for the head.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 11/15/2015, 5:07 pm

[ooc: Oi, sorry for another late reply; I was studying for an exam all weekend.

But before I do post: I don't think any demigod would be able to withstand a sudden bump from a Cyclops and not fall over or anything -- even the smaller ones.]

Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/15/2015, 6:23 pm

[OOC: well I didn't say he still stood xD, I'll do something about it when it's my turn :3]
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/16/2015, 5:36 pm

[ooc: I mean that would be an important detail, considering that if your character fell while Luke's jumped up this could result in him tripping/falling back into Russ, distract him, or whatever -- and mess up whatever the heck they're trying to do.

I'm also going to assume you guys have given each other permission to have mild control over each other's characters.]
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/17/2015, 2:41 am

OOC: Maybe not. He's not that weak
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/17/2015, 9:59 am

[OOC, yeah mild control is okay ^^, I stopped the cyclopes but the force toppled me over, also Russ and me came from the side of the door, so he couldn't possibly hit me]
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/18/2015, 4:56 pm

[ooc: mmkay then]

The Cyclops didn't know what hit him -- or nearly, anyway, as the sword cut sliced part of his collarbone, missing decapitating him. With a sniff, he realized quickly that the two were demigods and reached for his club, hanging off his belt like a sheathed sword; with a roar, he grabbed it and swung at the duo, shouting to his brethren: "Demigods! We feast tonight on these puny children!"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/18/2015, 8:52 pm

"Our cover's blown, SCATTER!" He yelled to Maverick as he stomped the Cyclop on the foot and ran the opposite direction, while Maverick turned and ran the other way. The Cyclop looked around, confused of what was happening, when four of his brethens stepped out onto the yard, roared, waving their clubs. At first they seemed like perfectly normal everyday bystander criminal, until the Mist cleared off and Russ glanced at the face with only one eye.

Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/19/2015, 5:58 am

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

Maverick did as what Russ told him to, he ran to the opposite way that Russ did. He found a big enough crater to hide in, he pressed his back on it as he struggled to catch his breath. He arranged the back strap of his glasses and tightened them whilst using his shield's reflection as a mirror to see the Cyclopes roaring and getting ready for a rumble.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 11/19/2015, 11:38 am

OOC:
    Quick heads up guys - Im noticing you guys "controlling" the actions of the Cyclopes', if you could refrain from doing that and leave it to Kenny who was asked to provide the controls of the monster, it would be greatly appreciated. This means don't decide what they do. Might mean waiting a moment for the response, but I'm sure you'll cope.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/21/2015, 2:50 pm

Russ's stomp hadn't even hurt.

"Find the demigods!" one Cyclops, noticeably taller than the others, roared as he swung his spiked club around. Two and two paired off and began stomping around, roaring as they went after one boy each, sniffing the air to find them while the lead Cyclops waited to see how his brothers would fare.

One of the Cyclopes, who had gone after Maverick, gave a long inhale from his nose and growled, "I smell him. Where are you, puny boy? You're still near!" With a laugh, he and his comrade approached the crater where he was hiding.

The other pair, who had gone after Russell, managed to catch up to him rather easily; with their long legs and only slightly clumsy gaits, it wasn't that hard. With a roar, one swung their club at him.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/21/2015, 9:32 pm

Russ stopped at a corner to look back. Big mistake. The moment he turned around, a large spiked club swung at him. He pulled out his sword just in time to prevent his face from being smashed, but simultaneously hurled him meters backwards and he landed on the ground, luckily still gripping his sword.

Last edited by Luke Browalker on 11/21/2015, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/21/2015, 9:36 pm

[ooc: As Josh said before, please don't control the Cyclopes' actions -- you should only have your character respond to them. You specifically asked me to play them out for you; it's pointless for me to be here if you're just going to control them in your own posts anyway.]
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/21/2015, 9:57 pm

OOC: Sorry, I forgot. But still, I changed it. Go on, Ken.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/22/2015, 8:16 am

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

Maverick stood up, and scampered to the other end of the crater, as far from the corner as possible as he raised his shield and sword ready to jump as he heard the cyclopes roaring near.

He whispered a little prayer to his father "Dad, I know Cyclopes are your best apprentices when it comes to forgery but these are criminals, please allow me to purge them and cleanse the Cyclopes race's name"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/23/2015, 5:14 pm

"Little boys think they can beat us all!" the Cyclops closest to Russ sneered, approaching him while menacingly glowering down at the demigod. "Would be good roasted or in stew, I think." And he swung again down at the son of Hermes, guffawing while his partner simultaneously approached Russ's other side to prepare for his imminent attempt to escape.

Maverick's pair didn't even really speak at all; with a grunt, one slid down into the crater and, when he got his bearings, sniffed and directed his gaze to the demigod hiding at the other end. With a large grin, he laughed and called up to his friend: "He is hiding, the coward. Demigods think they powerful just 'cause they won war. Just two come stomping into our home to kill us like they own world. Come, tell your heroes in Hades they fought for nothing!" With a roar he leaped forward and swung his club at Maverick.

[ooc: not sure how this crater came to be or how large it is, but whatever]
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/24/2015, 12:35 am

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

Maverick parried the Cyclops's club with his shield. Good for him that the young Cyclops only knocked him a couple of feet away. Maverick suddenly rolled sideways and stood up as fast as he can.

"Ugh! I can't go on like this! I should do something, but what?! he thought for himself

Last edited by Lockkuun on 11/24/2015, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/24/2015, 2:31 am

The sword clanged against the club and, once again, Russ was thrown off his feet and right down the other Cyclopes's feet. He quickly rolled to the side before the Cyclop could react and started running. Again.

"You can have me as dinner. ONCE YOU CATCH ME." he taunted.

Last edited by Luke Browalker on 11/24/2015, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 11/24/2015, 10:24 am

OOC:
    Oh look, its me again. Bet you're glad to see me.

So, as we've said, don't do the attacks/decisions of the cyclops.

Secondly, if a cyclops attacks you - you sure as hell won't be parrying it without superhuman strength. Those guys are pretty big and strong. Dodge. Don't parry. It won't work. That force is gonna keep on going right through that brain of yours.

Finally - this crazy phone bomb thing. Has this had approval from one of us before? Because you can't just throw something like that in without approving it.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/24/2015, 10:27 am

OOC: Lol I forgot about the phone bomb approval process. I'll scrap it
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 11/24/2015, 10:38 am

OOC:
    Excellent idea scrapping it. Next time, if its something a bit OTT like that - check with one of us first.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/24/2015, 11:42 am

[OCC sorry, my mistake, edited it]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 11:54 am