A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

The Cyclopes will Perish!

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The Cyclopes will Perish! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cyclopes will Perish!

Post by Kendall 12/2/2015, 7:15 pm

[ooc: annndddd another late post. really sorry guys, i've been busy w/ thanksgiving break and studying for an exam

also here are the names I'll be using for your Cyclopes because having 4 of them out right now is going to get confusing: Bobby and Mikey are Russell's, and Arnold and Phil are Maverick's.]

The Cyclopes guffawed as Russell ran, the smaller of the two wondering if he knew running was useless when their legs were so much longer than his. With a roar, Bobby the Cyclops went after him, swinging his club wildly as he ran and shook the ground beneath him.

The Cyclops in the pit with Maverick (Arnold) grinned, turning towards him as he brandished his giant club. "So slow, too easy for us to kill!" He pivoted and swung again as his partner hovered by the edge of the crater, waiting for Maverick to try to escape.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/2/2015, 11:01 pm

Russ darted away, barely faster than them a few steps. He held his sword firmly in his hand.

Deciding to put his logic into use, he tried to make some random tactic pop into his head: The chance of overpowering the Cyclopes, especially two of them, is mathematically impossible. He needed to separate the two of them so that he could deal with one of them separately.

An imaginary lightbulb popped on top of his head like in cartoons.

As he reached a gate, with unstable latches, he slashed the pillars with such force that the gate immediately collapsed, and Russ slided on the ground. Bolting right up, he found himself standing next to a door, with broken hinges.

His leg kicked the loosely locked door down, leaving a large sound of THUMP and dusts filled the air.

Last edited by Spock on 12/14/2015, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male
    Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2015-10-27

Post by Lockkuun 12/7/2015, 4:17 am

(OOC: Exams got me too, sorry)
    Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

Maverick looked to and fro from the 2 cyclopes waiting to maybe munch their teeth into his Half-Blood Meat when suddenly Arnold the Cyclops swung his club. Maverick drop to the floor just in time to get away with just a scratch on the left side of his cheeks.

"It's now or never" he thought as he sliced up with his sword, hoping for the Gods to grant him a kill or at least maybe a wound.

(OCC: I might not use color if I'm using my phone, too complicated xD)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/14/2015, 8:20 pm

[ooc: okay so i know i'm really late again -- thanks, finals -- but i have no idea what your character is doing, spock? how large is this gate? where is this in the warehouse place they're all in? where is he sliding and why is he kicking the door down?]
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/14/2015, 10:28 pm

OOC: *Spock dies from questions*

Gate: tall enough for a Cyclop, he slid through a hole after the gate collapsed. the warehouse is...i mean a house. and he kicks the door down cuz it's locked.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male
    Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2015-10-27

Post by Lockkuun 12/25/2015, 11:32 pm

[OOC: Merry Christmas Guys! Though I can't help but notice this thread not advancing xD Just giving a heads up :3]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 8:10 pm