A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Meeting In The Woods

Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female
    Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2015-02-21

The Meeting In The Woods Empty The Meeting In The Woods

Post by Pikachu 11/16/2015, 10:54 am

Rosalina was fighting off an Ares camper when she ran into a son of Hermes. She recognized him as Russel. She heard he was one of the greatest sparring partners in the camp. She went up to him and said hi. Hi Russel, how are you? She asked with the Ares camper on her tail. Man were the Ares campers looking or trouble. She felt she needed to kick him right were it hurt so she kicked Chris and he yelped out in pain and fell over. That's what you get Chris, she said before turning back to Russel. Sorry bout that, He was being a jerk. She looked really annoyed and thought to report this to Chiron once she had the chance. She knew better than to let him get the better of her or her siblings. She was angry with him.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

The Meeting In The Woods Empty Re: The Meeting In The Woods

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/17/2015, 1:36 am

Russ came in the forest, simply because he found trouble earlier. Technically, trouble found him.

The Ares kid named Chris went on hot pursuit, with Russ as the target. A while ago he managed to shake the guy off and lost him somewhere at the side of the woods.

Until now.

He was talking a long walk in the forest, waiting until the guy cooldowns. Then, a girl ran up to him, behind her was Chris, his weapon raised, threatening.

"Hey hey!" Russ pulled Diplisopsis from his belt and shift it into a sword. But he couldn't afford to kill the guy. He hit him with the butt of his sword and the guy tumbled backwards, landing face-first on the ground.

"Come on, we've gotta go before he wakes up." he said, extending his hand.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 11/17/2015, 11:46 am

Rosalina and Russ ran out of the forest and she started laughing. Man your a good fighter, she said. How did you learn to fight like that? I can't even do that. Oh, and did you see the look on his face? It was epic. She talked with him until they got out of the woods then she sat down on a stump to rest for a second very out of breath.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/18/2015, 12:47 am

"Hard work, that's all." he said, landing his butt on the grass. His sword still raised, glancing around for Chris incase he returned. "Yeah, he was like Gods I'm dead!" he laughed, then finally dropped guard and looked at her. "So, what did you do to get that guy pissed off?"
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 11/18/2015, 11:39 am

I was talking with Bella, a girl from the Athena cabin and he got upset because apparently she called him a freak because he was gay. He tried to punch her in the face and she apologized. She got in trouble anyway and they stopped being friends. I told him to calm down and he just got angry and tried to come at me so I ran. I wasn't yelling at him when I said it but he thought I was. I was trying to help him. I am no longer friends with Bella and I respect people like that because I have a gay half brother name Anthony. I was trying to be his friend but apparently I can't because all he cares about is starting crap with people. That's just what Ares campers look for. I'm sick of it. Anyway thanks for helping me. She was blushing because she liked this guy a lot. She liked him ever since she saw him sparring at the arena a month ago and she was afraid to tell him in fear he wouldn't like her back. At least they could be friends for now. Just thinking about it made her blush even harder. she looked away covering her face with her hair hoping that he didn't notice even though he may have. Can I tell you something? she asked politely. I really like you and I have been watching you spar for a long time. I was trying to be as good but I never could but I thought since you were very nice I would try to talk to you. I was hopping that we wouldn't have met this way though but now that we have I am glad. I was too nervous to talk to you at first but I'm glad I am able to get over it. Fear of things like that will only make things worse for me.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/18/2015, 8:49 pm

"No problem." He said, the noticed that she was blushing. He decided to shut his mouth and looked around silently, until she touched his shoulders and his head tilted. And it was his turn to blush.

"Oh, umm, you like me? Wow, I never really had anyone who likes me before." He said, his cheeks reddened. "Next time, don't be afraid to get a conversation with me. I don't mind at all." He said quietly.

Then, he moved closer to her. Both of their eyes met. He pulled her closer. "You know what, I'm gonna help you get over this fear of yours." Russ grabbed Rosalina's shoulders, and he pulled her in and kissed her.

OOC: Do you mind if Russ kisses her? If you don't like it then I can change it. And do you wanna make a romantic relationship between the both of them?
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 11/19/2015, 11:46 am

OOC: He can kiss her if he wants. And sure they can date.

BIC: Rosalina stopped blushing when he kissed her. She looked into his gorgeous green eyes. Usually she liked someone with blue eyes but this guy was different. He made her heart skip a beat whenever she walked near him. She didn't care if he was a son of Hermes. They were known for stealing things and the biggest thing he stole was her heart. Mushy? yes, but who cares he was perfect to her. She was drooling over his abs and maybe that was weird but she couldn't help it. Being a daughter of Aphrodite she thought she could deal with this better but apparently she couldn't. Her powers seemed to fail here.

A-a-are y-you asking me out? She asked. If you are I gladly say yes. I have never dated someone before so I'm kind of nervous. I'm not sure what to do now.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/19/2015, 11:57 am

He pulled himself away from her lips, then looked again at her. "Of course." he said, his cheeks starting to redden from blushing. "Of course I'm asking you out, Rosalina Beauregard." he said. "Aphrodite kids are heartbreakers, except Piper, but I want myself to be proven that you are different." He gave her one more kiss. "That you're not a heartbreaker." he said, then stood up, extended his hand. "Shall we take a walk?" he said.

The two of them moved alongside the edge of the woods, and Russ felt warm when both held each other's hand. He was starting to like her too. She was pretty and he saw her a couple of times indirectly, but he had to admit she was cute. No, she was beautiful. He liked her too, although he never expected her to return the crush. Aphroditeys were heartbreakers and he had no hope.

"Come on, I'm gonna teach you sparring." he spoke to her as they entered a small patch of ground with short grass, like it was mown. Russ pulled Diplisopsis from his belt and flipped it 360 in the air. The knife landed in his palm as a medium length Celestial bronze sword. "Ready when you are."
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 11/23/2015, 11:40 am

Of course I like you and I would never hurt you. I have had my sister piper go through a relationship and I want to have the kind she and Selena have not the ones my other siblings have. I am not like my mother in a way that I would be a heartbreaker. I set up some people and I cant do that for myself or couldn't until I met you. I wasn't sure if you were single or not but I'm glad you were, she says blushing. I'm ready when you are.

She takes her sword and tries to block an attack but is a little bit slow and he grazes her arm. She then takes her sword and gets him under the chin a little bit by accident. They spar for a while and she kind of likes it. She then takes her sword and holds it up to his neck stopping him from attacking her. As she does that, before he can attack she reaches up and kisses him. After that she gets back down to business and lightly jabs him in the ribs so as not to make him bleed. She wasn't very good but she was just OK. She wanted to be better and she was glad she had the perfect trainer, especially one who was her boyfriend. She liked one or two other guys but they were either taken or were gay so she was glad when she found him. He was perfect for her and she was going to get him to know it any way she could. She was sweet and she wanted him to know how hard her heart pounded every time she looked into his gorgeous green eyes. They were the most perfect green eyes she ever looked upon. Being the son of Hermes, he had a reputation for thievery and she was glad. She couldn't wait to use her flirting method.

I'm glad your the son of Hermes the god of thieves because the best thing you ever stole was my heart and I can't wait for you to steal it all over again, she said while blushing beat red.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/23/2015, 12:00 pm

As she charged, Russ countered her moves quickly. His reflexes were almost unmatchable. During their sparring he constantly advises her with some of his best tactics. They made progress, as Rosalina started to catch up with his pace. And when she held him at swordpoint he was about to use a disarming tactic when she leaned in and kissed him.

His heart almost melted when she does that.

Afterwards their sparring continued and he felt his heart elevated when she said that he stole her heart. Now, he was starting to be plunged into deep love.

"Oh, I'm glad to." he said, but his sparring skills remained conscious and he disarmed her, catching her weapon and held them against her.

"You lost. But like they say: practice makes perfect!" he leaned down closer and kissed her.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 11/23/2015, 2:01 pm

She smiled a great big smile at him before she spoke. she was happy to hear what he told her.

Oh well, at least I stole a kiss from you. That's all that matters to me. Being a daughter of Aphrodite makes me more curious I should say as to find out what makes you tick. But I guess I'll find out sooner or later anyway. I love you Russell Newman.

As she said this she realized this might be true love after all. She was so in love that one day she hoped she would marry him. well only if things went great for the both of them then yes.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/24/2015, 12:32 am

He started to blush a bit when she admitted that she loved him, but his feelings were equivelant. "Gods, I love you too, Rosalina."

"Hey, we should really get back to Camp. How about we go out tomorrow? We can hang out together, alone, in Manhattan?" he asked, while leading her back to Camp. They strolled through the woods, not caring about anything at all, nor about the unconscious Chris somewhere. Chris! He was still unconscious out there.

The god Aeolous chose the perfect moment to throw a rain over Camp Half-Blood. Minutes later, a vast dark black cloud slowly makes it way toward CHB.

"It's raining. We should find Chris and take him back." Then, he kissed her for the last time and the both of them went off to find Chris.

OOC: Let's get the both of them go on a date in the city. (And you should change Rosalina's status to Taken)
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 11/24/2015, 11:45 am

Rosalina Gets up and finds that Chris has left after going to search for him for a half an hour. She went to Chiron's afterword's asking if they could go out into the city and he said yes. They weren't in any danger since they weren't children of the big 3 or anything. She went with him to the city taking her Athena credit card (Athena being smart she would handle all of the banking) as did he and they set off to the bank to get their money turned into mortal money.

Where are you taking me ?, she asked sweetly. She was curious to find out but she also didn't want to ruin things with Russell. especially not on their first date.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/24/2015, 6:37 pm

OOC: I'm gonna make the topic in the Outside Camp section

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content