A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Pretty Fly For A Gay Guy

fangirlingatthedsico

Female
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2015-11-14

Pretty Fly For A Gay Guy Empty Pretty Fly For A Gay Guy

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 4:48 pm

Ezra was a bit of an indecisive bugger. He could spend up to hours, if he had hours to spare, trying to decide on what to eat at a restaurant, what to delete from his shopping bag, the best way to style his hair, or even teeny tiny things like what to put on his popcorn. His wardrobe was no exception to this law, and he could often find himself stressed over what to wear for the day. He didn't mark himself conceited, but he definitely thought appearances gave major first impression, and he for-sure wanted people to see him in a good light. He was staring critically at himself in a mirror, smoothing down the front of his shirt and adjusting his fly. He turned around to face the boy settled on his bed that looked as if he were suffering through a lecture- though, being the person he was, Elliot would probably enjoy that.

"What do you think?" He asked.
    stillwaitingforsherlock

Female
    Number of posts : 19

Pretty Fly For A Gay Guy Empty Re: Pretty Fly For A Gay Guy

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 5:24 pm

Elliot sighed in response to Ezra "Well.." Elliot didn't really care about fashion. Or more or less he didn't try since he's rarely seen without his camp shirt and skinny jeans.Ezra though, was quite particular in most cases so Elliot decided to take a stab.
    "Um..I think it's going to be cooler today so you might want a sweater." Elliot said almost questionably.
    fangirlingatthedsico

Female

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 5:29 pm

Ezra considered this. He was wearing dark skinny jeans and a vaguely pink button-up shirt. He knew that Elliot could be counted as despising these moments they shared, and truth be told, he'd much rather have his clothes on Elliot's floor than modeling them for him. "I was thinking so..." he trailed off and dug in his drawer for a moment before pulling out what he desired, "Here- I just got the cutest black cardigan. I think I'll wear this. Thanks, Ellie!"
    stillwaitingforsherlock

Female

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 5:53 pm

Elliot was greatly relieved even though he was sure that Ezra wasn't totally satisfied with his answer."Are you almost done? I'm starved." Elliot whined. He was in the mood for pancakes and believed accessorizing should come later.
    Elliot shifted awkwardly sitting in the Aphrodite seemed quite unappealing to him.Everything had a distinct perfumey scent but he couldn't name what it was. It was utterly aggravating to him. Campers were sill trying to look presentable even though they were missing breakfast.Honestly he wondered if there was a breakfast bar in here.
    fangirlingatthedsico

Female

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 6:00 pm

Ezra shrugged, pulling on the cardigan and buttoning it up. "I'm nearly done, Ellie. You can't rush perfection!" He combed over his hair once more, critically inspecting it. He was a bit of a perfectionist. He wasn't really hungry. He normally found himself picking off Elliot's plate during meals. The son of Athena never seemed to mind much. He didn't really mind anything Ezra did, unless it was particularly dangerous or idiotic. Elliot was protective towards him in a way that made him feel special.
    stillwaitingforsherlock

Female

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 6:34 pm

Elliot pulled on his worn coat and peered down at his tattered converse. Ezra absolutely hated his converse but he wasn't going to play capture the flag in Prada or Jordans. Becoming anxious to get out of the nauseating cabin Elliot got up and started pacing between the bunk beds. He had an exhausting Wikipedia exhibition last night and badly needed some coffee. Ezra was applying eyeliner tediously if he messed up it would be another long 10 minutes.
    fangirlingatthedsico

Female

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 6:46 pm

Ezra capped his eyeliner and set the pencil on his desk. He looked over at Elliot and crinkled his nose. He'd insisted on getting him some nice shoes previously, perhaps a coat as well, but Elliot never had it. No matter how much Ezra insisted and told him how sexy he'd look in a Calvin Klein peacoat, he always told him he didn't need it. "Ellie, I still don't see why you don't let me dress you!"
    stillwaitingforsherlock

Female

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 7:10 pm

Elliot just shrugged and mumbled "Maybe". He didn't want to think about Ezra's plans to dress him up like a doll the only thing he wanted to think about were pancakes drizzled in maple syrup. Ezra was great and such but sometimes he was just a stereotypical Aphrodite kid. Which isn't really bad but, it sure is time consuming. "I think it's supposed to rain so we better hurry." Elliot said worryingly. He mostly wanted some extra time to take a nap his late nights were beginning to seem ridiculous. He yawned rather loudly and tangled with his light blond hair, it was such a battle to manage it.
    fangirlingatthedsico

Female

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 7:20 pm

Ezra picked up his brush and ran it through Elliot's ratty hair. What would the guy do without him? He had to stand on his very tip toes and, even then, it was hard to reach the top of his head.He was working through a particularly stubborn tangle when he said, "You better lend me your jacket if it does, Ellie. I'm not about to get my hair all ruined. I spend half an hour on it this morning." Sometimes he felt as if his flirting methods weren't obvious enough. Or, perhaps, they were, and Elliot was oblivious. For being an Aphrodite kid, he wasn't too smooth around Elliot. He stumbled and blushed and made a fool of himself more times than he could count.
    stillwaitingforsherlock

Female

Post by stillwaitingforsherlock 11/17/2015, 8:56 pm

Elliot let Ezra help him out it's the least he could do.They both helped each other in a ways it was a fair trade. Elliot had always assumed that Ezra would be mindlessly bored without his messes to clean up. Elliot leaned down and plucked the brush from Ezra's hands "That's enough,breakfast first." He stated as he made towards the exit.
    fangirlingatthedsico

Female

Post by fangirlingatthedsico 11/17/2015, 9:01 pm

Ezra rolled his eyes, but followed him willingly to the exit. It was all he could do to take care of Elliot. It was a loaded job too. Making sure he slept, looked nice, acted nice, ate, and everything in between. Sometimes he felt that Elliot would crash and burn without him. But it, of course, was repaid. The son of Athena was smart enough for the both of them, and had more common sense than Ezra could ever hope for. "I'm coming, Ellie. Don't walk so fast! You know I'm tiny..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:52 pm