A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Russ's First Date

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Russ's First Date Empty Russ's First Date

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/25/2015, 1:04 am

This was the first date Russ and Rosalina had. They became boyfriend and girlfriend the day earlier, and Russ had a feeling things could actually go well today. They had their first kiss yesterday, when Russ helped Rosalina to get over her shyness.

But well, the information's not important.

"Here we are." Russ led Rosalina out of the cab as they arrived in a cafe that he often went to, back when he had a normal life. The Monte de Cafe served one of the best decafs in town (at least according to the kid of Hermes).

He led her to a table and prompted her to sit down the chair, then slung his backpack to the chair and looked at his new girlfriend.

"Here, they serve one of the best coffee. You like it?"

The waiter, whom were sitting at the table, looking around at the customers, while a Bluetooth earpiece entertained him with unknown music. Probably rock, since he was humming.

"Bill!" Russ called. The man slightly turned his head, and he recognized Russ. Russ was the most frequent customer of this place. The guy whom Russ pronounced Bill slightly nodded, then pulled off his earpiece and strolled into the kitchen.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female
    Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2015-02-21

Russ's First Date Empty Re: Russ's First Date

Post by Pikachu 11/27/2015, 10:44 pm

This is a cool place Russ. Thanks for bringing me.

She spotted a waitress and asked for an espresso with caramel on top instead of mocha. She must have looked like a huge dork when she drank it because she had whipped cream all over her face and when Russ saw her she got him on the nose with some of it. After that she kissed him and drank some more.

This place is better than the Starbucks I used to go to. My Aunt Ginger's ex worked their and he was a stupid jerk. We quite going when my aunt passed. It just wasn't fun anymore. Her ex tried to go to the funeral but my grandfather just kicked him out and told him not to come around anymore. It was the Starbucks not too far from the Radio City Music Hall. I was nine when she died.

To get on a happier note she put more whipped cream on his face and then started laughing.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/28/2015, 2:09 am

"Guess I'll have lots of cleaning to do." he laughed in the midst of their kiss. Then, as they separate, he took a sip of his own coffee. The decaf was bitter, but it helped him in staying awoken.

"Welp, things happen." he said as he processed with her story. He smiled a bit when she whipped cream on his face. He quietly cleaned it off with his handkerchief.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 11/28/2015, 11:21 am

She watched as he wiped off his face. She then asked the waitress for a pastry and when she got hers she then took a bite and tried to feed some of it to Russ. She didn't care who stared at them she was in love with this handsome young man and she didn't care who knew it. She loved Russ more that anything and she was so happy that she wrote her mom to tell her. She knew when she went home for a while she would get a puppy an name him Russ after her new boyfriend and that maybe she would take him to meet her dad sometime if he wanted to.

Hey, Russ. Would you like to meet my dad sometime? He's really nice. I think you will like him a lot. He's quite the Mets fan too. He loves baseball. Maybe we could see a game together.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/28/2015, 11:35 am

"Yeah sure." he said cheerfully. He shot the waiter a glare, codes they used when Russ ordered something.

The nodding meant Twinkie.

With understanding, the waiter stood up and went to get a Twinkie. Russ loved Twinkies. And Rosalina too if you're asking.

"Well, I'm not really into baseball." he said. "Hat's for boosting my appearance, but hardly do I ever wear it."
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 11/28/2015, 1:42 pm

Well what do you like, she said sweetly. We could do that instead with my father, I'm up for anything that you want to do. I'm not super picky.

She said that with up most certainty in her voice. She knew it didn't matter what she did just as long as Russ was happy. She wanted him to be as happy as possible because she really loved him and wanted her dad to know it as well. besides it was a great way for them to get to know each other. Her step-mom Victoria could come with them to if she wanted.

I like going to the movies if that helps you.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/28/2015, 10:35 pm

"Yeah, let's watch a movie, shall we?" he smiled, then dropped his empty mug of decaf and grabbed his backpack. He waited for her to finish in silent, then kissed her and stood up and put his fingers to his mouth and whistled.

A cab slowly turned in its direction and parked right in front of them.

"Shall we go?" he said, opening the door for her. As they sat down in the car, the driver turned his head.

"Where to?" he spoke with a rather soft and quiet voice.

"The nearest cinema, please." Russ replied.

"Got it." he said, then the car shot down the road.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 11/29/2015, 1:51 pm

Rosalina smiled at him. She loved his charm. That was the same charm that her siblings had though they wee better at it since they were kids of Aphrodite. She loved Russ though no matter what. She was really surprised when he first asked her out since they hadn't known each other for more than 2 hours before he did. He dang near saved her life too and she was grateful for that.

What movie do you wanna see?, she asked.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/30/2015, 9:48 pm

Russ browsed through the lists of movies. Nothing interested him. Some romantic stuffs. Rejected. Although Star Wars Episode 7 was due to be released in two weeks three days, he was losing patience. Finally, he chose one of those weeping romantic French films.

"Here we go." he said as the both of them pushed open the door and entered.

It took them a while to find their seat in this darkness. Russ laid the bag of popcorn beside him.

"I can tell this is gonna go badly." he whispered, then pulled her in for a long kiss. Even when the title flashed, he still held her tight, their lips touching. "But as long as I'm with you then nothing can turn upside down."
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 12/1/2015, 11:44 am

Rosalina Kissed him back. She didn't like French romance movies because they didn't show anything based on what real love was like but she watched anyway (Well not really since they were kissing the whole time the movie was playing. She didn't care if her mother caught her. Let her get in trouble. She didn't care.

I love you, she said with a grin on her face.

Then she kissed him again. He was her world and she wanted him to be for a long time
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/2/2015, 2:21 am

"I love you too." he muttered quietly during a brief moment when he pulled his lips away from hers. Then, the duo continued.

------------------------------- One and a half hours later -------------------------------

Russ held hands tightly with Rosalina as he led her out of the cinema. The two of the strolled down the street, with Russ leading them. The two of them turned around a corner, until he turned his head toward Rosalina and leaned in close to her.

"Where are we going next?"

OOC: Can you use the quotation mark ""?
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 12/2/2015, 11:37 am

Rosalina didn't know where else to go now. She wasn't good at planning but she thought maybe they could go to the museum to see the statues of their parents. The suited her just fine. That is if he wanted too.

"Do you want to go to the Greek museum or do you want to see this marvel superhero exhibit thingy I saw at the park?" I thought I'd ask since I like comic books as well. The exhibit closes in three hours I hear, if you do want to go that is.

She asked because she wasn't all girly-girl like most people thought. she was also half tom-boy too. That was what surprised her siblings very much.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/4/2015, 12:45 am

"I have no idea." he shrugged. "Where do you wanna go?" he asked. He honestly had no idea. He didn't like museums. He didn't like exhibits either. He wanted something to be more lively and active.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 12/8/2015, 11:44 am

We could go see the star wars live thing, she said.

She was sure that would be interesting. She wanted things to go well. She wasn't gonna risking losing Russell now. She loved the boy to death.

"Well unless you don't want to. What sort of of things do you like?" I was wondering so We could do that if you want.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/9/2015, 1:01 am

"Let's just return to Camp, shall we?" he asked her. "I'm feeling tired right now. I could use some sleep." As he said so, he put his hand in front of his mouth and yawned.
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female

Post by Pikachu 12/15/2015, 11:45 am

Oh, OK. We can go back if you want to. I am getting tired myself.

Yawns and as she walks she almost stumbles and grabs on to a tree to regain her balance. She must have been really tired because she then fell asleep on the ground.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 2:14 am

"Rosalina!" he caughter her before she could fall face-first to the ground. Grabbing her, he whistled for a taxi. The taxi halted and the driver hurried out to open the door. As the driver helped put Rosalina into the car, he gave the driver fifty bucks before telling him to drive to Camp Half-Blood.

OOC: I'm gonna end this topic here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 4:58 pm