A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"You seriously need to carry a GPS"

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

"You seriously need to carry a GPS" - Page 2 Empty Re: "You seriously need to carry a GPS"

Post by Kwacken 12/3/2015, 1:41 am

Asina nodded and took the plate. "Thank you. So, Jack, son of a minor god, which god do you belong to? I would offer him my supplication next time I am near a fire." She said, then ran a hand through his bright blue hair before starting on the food.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

"You seriously need to carry a GPS" - Page 2 Empty Re: "You seriously need to carry a GPS"

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/3/2015, 1:45 am

"Deimos, the god of terror." he said, moments before he took a bite on the sandwich. The thing wasn't bad. It was a bit hot, considering the heating process that he let it went through. "How is it? The sandwich."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/3/2015, 2:46 am

"Could use more spices, but I have been told that I am obsessed with spices. In my time they were equated with wealth, and only available after a hearty harvest blessed by Fortuna. Otherwise everything was bland or local herbs." Asina explained between bites. It still hurt to move, but she didn't have to move too much to eat. "You don't look very terrifying."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/3/2015, 2:55 am

"Being a son of terror does not make me look terrifying." he replied. Taking a finishing bite of his sandwich, he stood up, brushed off the crumbs that got on his shirt, then ran into the kitchen, before returning a few minutes after.

"Alright, first order of business: getting ready." as he said, he pulled the sofa to the door, then pushed it until it completely blocked the door. Then, he carefully locked all of the latches, adding a bunch of extra locks, and then he pressed a button on the wall. The lights were immediately blocked by the closing fortifications.

Before she could even open her mouth, he held up a finger. "Don't ask. It's just a precaution. You know how much scent it would cause when a Big Three demigod and another demigod is at the same place?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/3/2015, 3:06 am

Well, all the moisture in Asina's mouth dried up instantly. She was locked in a room with a demigod male for the first time since, well, again, young Edward. "Pardon me if I don't feel comfortable with this. I haven't been alone with a male, much less locked in a room with them, since the last great demigod war. The war between the states. Eighteen Hundred and Sixty-Five."

She bent down and picked up the leather scrotum that hid her spear. "Unlike my sisters of the Hunt, I do not believe all men to be evil. Still, one must consider the carnal habits that men have expressed. I will kill thee if ye try anything funny."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/3/2015, 3:12 am

"Relax, I always left an emergency exit in this room. My mom's bedroom is always open. And if you're uncomfortable with my presence here, I would have no problem moving." As he said that, he picked up the GTA V CD, then opened a wardrobe and pulled out his trusty spear. "Here." he said, as he dropped the spear to the ground and kicked it right next to her foot. "Do you trust me now? Now that I am unarmed, outmatched in every way. And I'm not good at sparring."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/3/2015, 3:30 am

Asina relaxed her posture some, but kept the scrotum in her hand. "Acceptable. For now. Hoboken would be safer. Do you have an automobile? We could purchase a map and drive to Hoboken."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/3/2015, 3:35 am

"Fortunately, yes." he said, while throwing the GTA V CD back to its shelf, then snatching the keys on it. "A Ford Explorer. And no, we don't need a map. The car has GPS. So, do we go now?" he asked, while pushing the sofa out to remove the defenses. What a waste of time, he thought, putting up the defenses, only to get it removed minutes later.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/3/2015, 3:47 am

"What is a GPS?" Asina asked, forcing herself go stand. "Give me the keys. If you can navigate with this...GPS." She said, wincing as she stood. She didn't know if the child could drive, but she certainly could, and unlike the other demigod, to modern authorities she did not exist.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/3/2015, 3:54 am

"Global Positioning System. It's like a map, except it calculates the distance, the roads, the time between the two locations." he explained. "Trust me, it's better than a map. Come on." He threw her the keys.

He unlocked the door, then opened and led her out to the elevator.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/3/2015, 4:48 am

Asina caught the keys, sighing. "New fangled technology, paper maps have been used for thousands of years without issue, for technology." She muttered, following the other demigod. "Are you armed? Like you said, I attract a fair amount of monsters."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/3/2015, 4:55 am

"Yes." he said, taking out the spear that he kicked to her foot earlier that he picked up on his way out. "Alright, we need to hurry."

The elevator opened with a Ding! after his summoning. His spear held firmly in his hand. As they reached the G floor,  the elevator opened with its classic Ding! Swiftly, the two of them ran past the garage until Jack came to a halt in front of a dark gray Ford Explorer.

"Who's driving?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/3/2015, 5:14 am

"Do you really think I'm going to let you drive? Everyone knows men are horrible drivers. That's why they put them in little stadiums and everyone cheers when they don't crash." She said, climbing into the driver's seat and adjusting the seat and mirrors. "You don't see women needing to be cheered on when they make a successful left turn. Please buckle your seat belt."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/3/2015, 5:18 am

"Oh hell that's sexism." he laughed, "Not all men are horrible drivers." he protested, then entered the car and slammed the door behind him. He fastened his seatbelt.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/3/2015, 5:26 am

Asina grunted as she turned on the car and put it in reverse, looking behind her as she carefully backed out. "It's a sexist world. Also, you're telling that to a woman who has lived for eighteen hundred years on the promise of never sharing the company of men. Never knowing men. Never...what is the term that is used in this century? Rutting? Laying? Having Congress? But we Hunters are rather isolationist. I may be a wee bit biased."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/3/2015, 5:35 am

"Yeah okay, it's...life. Blame Prometheus because he created us all." he muttered. "But hey, we need to get to Hoboken fast."

As he spoke, he pressed on the medium sized screen attached to the car.

"Where exactly in Hoboken?" he asked her as he pinpoint their location and zooms onto Hoboken.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/3/2015, 5:42 am

"New Jersey. And Prometheus didn't create us, he gave Humans fire, which in turn led us to civilization. Really the gods should have thanked him instead of doing the whole Pandora's box thing." Asina said, heading down the road, waiting for the little screen to tell her something.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/3/2015, 5:44 am

"Welp, I get messed up with that a lot." he said, then setting destination. The screen zoomed out to show the entire New York City, with a red line zigzaging through the streets to Hoboken. 5.1 miles, written in bright blue color, was on the top left corner. "Right, lemme activate voice direction."

Hello, thank you for using the GPS voice chat directions. Turn left at the next 300 meters
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/7/2015, 12:34 am

"Perhaps, Jack, you should pay more attention to history than to these... Computer things." Asina said, wrinkling her nose at the GPS. She didn't like computers, they never worked right for her and she didn't understand why everyone thought they were so wonderful. Paper worked just fine.

Asina sped off in the direction that the GPS indicated, taking care not to slide on the road, but blatantly ignoring the speed limit. She would pay attention to that if she saw blue flashing lights.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/7/2015, 12:47 am

"Hmm..." Jack sat silently, thinking about Asina's advice, before replying quietly. "Well, you're right. History might help in the future. And since when did you start calling me Jack?"

The car jerked to the left as they turned onto a wider street, almost scratched another taxi with a reckless driver on the wheel.

"So, I guess we're about to say goodbyes? Or worse case scenarios would be a farewell. So, a harsh one or a friendly one?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/13/2015, 12:42 am

Asina took her eyes off the road long enough to glance at Jack. "I have nothing against you. Misgivings about your gender aside, you have proven yourself to be decent. Friendly. Although my sisters might not view you as nicely."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/13/2015, 1:54 am

"I'm sure they won't." he began, but stopped himself. "So, I guess I'll have to drop you off at somewhere near your Camp, because I am not sure if Artemis will be comfortable with both of us, you for going with a male, which is me, and particularly me for going with you. Turn here, it's a shorcut. The GPS is unreliable sometimes." he instructed, pointing his hand toward a street that would lead them directly to Hoboken without any turns and corners.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/20/2015, 9:26 am

"Didn't you say you didn't know where Hoboken was? As for the Lady Diane, and it would greatly behoove you to remember to use some courtesy with her, she will understand for safety's reasons. It is not..." She trailed off for a second, focusing intently on the road as her mind took her to a hundred and fifty years prior. "It is not like last time, and begging your pardon, but you are not very tempting."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/20/2015, 9:49 am

"I lied. And yes, I'll try my best to not get myself killed." Jack replied, admitting. Sometimes he lies about certain things, but heck, he didn't want her to get the wrong idea of him being a trickster who was deceiving her or something. "What happened last time?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 12/20/2015, 9:56 am

Asina didn't look at Jack as she set her jaw, her lips tightening with tension. "I nearly broke my oath, a crime worthy of death. Young son of Apollo. Edward. It was during the last great war, your US Civil War. Lady Diane had taken refuge in Delphi. We Hunters had been abandoned, but we were still together. Trying to avoid the conflict. Trying to avoid taking sides. Edward was suppose to convince me to help, but...he was understanding."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 4:47 am