A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Crafting

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Crafting  Empty Crafting

Post by Green 12/13/2015, 1:24 pm

Crafting  Tumblr_m1axcxkEUR1qf4v9wo2_250

The daughter of Athena made her way to the arts and crafts pavilion for some weaving practice. Quetzalcoa decided that she would invite his boyfriend, Blake along with her so she'd have someone to talk to. "Where do you want to sit, novío?" She asked, scanning the area. They were quite a few people in her today, probably making gifts for their loved ones and friends. The Chilean demigoddess wore a long sleeved grey sweater with a grey and white skirt that went well with her grey boots.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Crafting  Empty Re: Crafting

Post by Phirexas 12/13/2015, 10:22 pm

"How about... The table that's in the sunlight?" Blake recommended. Today was too beautiful to sit anywhere but in direct sunlight.Even if it was too hot for his liking he thought Que would love it and as of a while back her happiness is his number one priority.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/13/2015, 11:00 pm

She looked over at the table and shrugged her shoulders. "It's fine, but can we sit somewhere in the shade?" Que asked, holding one of his hands with both of hers. "We can sit where the sun is partly shining."
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 12/15/2015, 7:39 pm

"All right."Blake smiled."Atleast I know I won't melt in the shade. Even though I might still since my amazoness is around."

Blake walked with Que to a table that was partly sunny and sat down beside her. He smoothed over his black t-shirt and patted some dust off of his jeans.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/18/2015, 11:05 pm

Que rolled her eyes at Blake. "Yes, of course. Your amazingness is somehow in correlation with your overall body temperature." She said in a somewhat joking manner.

She walked over with him before taking some weaving material from the table. ]"So, are you going to make something for your madre, Chione?"
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 12/22/2015, 3:30 pm

Blake feigned a hurt look on his face."Oh you wound me."He said with a fake hurt look."But yeah I'm thinking about making either a painting or a clay sculpture of her. I'm not sure which idea seems better though."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/29/2015, 4:46 pm

Que rolled her eyes with a smirk. "I'm sure your wounds will heal, Blake." She joked back. Her hands went to work ass she started to weave together an Aztec styled breast plate. "An sculpture sounds nice. And why not do an ice sculpture instead of a clay one?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 12:46 am