A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

You'll Be Sorry You Crossed Me

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

You'll Be Sorry You Crossed Me Empty You'll Be Sorry You Crossed Me

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 6:46 am

You'll Be Sorry You Crossed Me 52xdhuYou'll Be Sorry You Crossed Me 25jwmxh
    Name: James Cipher
    Eyes: amber
    Hair: blonde
    Height: 6’0”
    Body Type: James isn’t a thin kid nor is he built. He’s that nice mix of both.
    Skin Color: peachy
    God Parent: Hecate
    Mortal Parent: John Cipher
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: Hellhound named Riddick. The scales on his neck start to flare up when he is threatened. James also has a pet ferret named Octavius.
    Spoiler:

Talents:
    Weapon**: James wields twin swords in Stygian Iron. These are bound to him and he can summon them whenever he wants. When James travels though, they transform into a pair of smaller versions that are crossed in an X shape and he wears them on a necklace. He had this magic embowed in them once he arrived at camp and decided he was going to take vacations and weekends away from the grounds often.
    Spoiler:

Personality: flirty, quick learner, partier,
    Flaws: sarcastic, power hungry(fatal flaw),
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Telepathic communication with hounds, including Riddick and other Hellhounds, Polecats(basically ferrets) and serpents.
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional):James has a handmade spellbook of the spells he has learned over the years. With his spellbook and reading from it, all the spells he can cast are doubled in strength and tripled in cool down time.

• Spell name: Flarindo Avendius
      Effect: Heals minor injuries of whoever is targeted, including unseen injuries. Minor injuries include burns no larger than a dollar bill and cuts no deeper than a half inch. It heals four of these injuries over the course of one post and required five posts before reusing.
      Appearance: A vibrant, lilac glowing spike.
    • Spell name: Inceptior Candinius
      Effect: Wipes the memory of whoever is targeted. It only wipes the memory for the past half hour and is an instant use with a four post recharge.
      Appearance: A tangled, teal blast of particles.
    • Spell name: Regeegra Animate
      Effect: Teleports the caster to whichever location was previously marked with this same spell. The location has to be within a twenty mile radius and the caster must wait ten to twenty posts depending on how far they travel. Anywhere under ten miles and you wait ten posts, above that is twenty.
      Appearance: An interwoven, amber blast of waves.
    • Spell name: Petrifulso Infectulsis
      Effect: Allows a living target to understand and speak a specific language for three posts with a recharge of eight.
      Appearance: An interwoven, silver glowing shaft.
    • Spell name: Supresashio Strieo
      Effect: Creates a floating scroll and quill that'll write down everything the caster or target says for six posts while twelve as a recharge.
      Appearance: An irregular, azure blaze of fragments.

Life Before Camp*:
    RP Example*:
    Any notes about your characters: No shortage of tattoos.

Last edited by Nerissa on 2/1/2016, 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

You'll Be Sorry You Crossed Me Empty Re: You'll Be Sorry You Crossed Me

Post by honey 12/22/2015, 7:16 am

i'm sorry but have you seen this version:
    Spoiler:
    he's beautiful and i love/hate him
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 7:18 am

I have but I was trying to find a picture without an eyepatch. I love all those styles of Bill but for here I wanted one without the patch just so I could have someone who looked more like a teen.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/22/2015, 12:00 pm

I can already tell you now that you're gonna need to tone down the powers (and remove the fourth one, as mind reading is not allowed -- and establish time limits and temperature for the fireballs).
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/22/2015, 1:04 pm

I just have a couple of points:

- Reminder that unnatural eye colours are not allowed
    - Hell fire exists in the PJOverse and it's very OP so I suggest you change the name of that power
    - Aren't Piertotum Locomotor and Legilimens spells from Harry Potter...? No crossovers please.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2015, 7:14 pm

I have yellow in my eyes. I thought yellowish eyes were natural.

New name got it.

And I just couldn't this if spell names so I just used those names. Lol. Plus Imma nerd
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 12/23/2015, 8:40 pm

Just going to drop in here too.

Pretty much everything is going to be a no no so far. Especially the powers. And the weapons, you cant just have them appear, not without it being a power, and no to the pet.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/23/2015, 10:20 pm

I was told Hellhounds were ok for a hecate and underworld demigods, thats what I did when i went back and made Andy.

Can you explain more as to why the powers aren't ok. Andy is one of my old characters and a lot of James' powers are either at the same level of hers or less. I just wanna know for the future.

I was also told I could have weapons summoned if they were bound, all my people have that ability except like one or two.

Sorry if i seem a little bratty or come off as harsh I'm just trying to understand so i can edit accordingly.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/23/2015, 11:56 pm

Gonna step in for a second to specify on/correct Josh's points a bit:

The weapons turning into something else as a way to hide should be fine.

The hellhound should also be fine -- however, I wouldn't allow him to change colors or the like. You should also note how large he is.

As for the powers:
    - I'm gonna say no to doubling in strength and halving cooldown times just by reading from the book. That's too much.
    - I've already commented on the fireballs and on the fourth spell, so yeah.
    - For the second spell -- blowing up a normal-sized car would be too much. Not sure I'm a fan of this in general.
    - For the third, if you mean "come to life" as in develop a conscience and all, then this would be a no. If you mean animation as in he can command them to move, this would be a maybe -- you'd need to tone down how long this could last as well as reduce the maximum size of objects he could control.
    - In general, for the powers that haven't been kicked to the curb, you'll need to lower how long they can last.
    - [I looked at Andy's powers and really can't compare them to James', since they have different spells? Saying they're at the same level or thereabouts wouldn't work since none of their spells correlate at all, so there's little to compare.]

Hope that helps. (lmao sorry for commenting on your form like this -- normally I'd wait until after the form is finished, but sometimes things should be nipped in the bud.)
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2015, 4:45 am

I actually really do appreciate it, no joke. The only reason this and Tessa are up on the site as WIP is because China has Google Docs blocked and i don't have a router to unblock it yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:03 pm